It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's missing papers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by IncognitoGhostman

Originally posted by Runaway1977
I thought you yanks were really big on your right to privacy. Then you list a bunch of private documents and complain you have not seen them?

He lost his right to privacy when he became POTUS and because he is President he has no right to privacy as President! We the People are his boss and when we ask this of him he should produce it or leave. Yes he was asked for this stuff before and ignored it all, then he goes against every single campaign promise.

It is not standard for a sitting POTUS to release much of this kind of info. You're just reaching for nonsennsical accusations.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

I find this one iffy:

•Columbia thesis — “Soviet Nuclear Disarmament” – Not released

How would they know the title if it was not released?
also, that seems like a tremendously vague title for a thesis.
also, I thought it was common practice (the rule) for all dissertations to be published by the school - but that might only be Doctoral dissertations.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
There's a reason it's known as World Nut Daily.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Originally posted by Runaway1977
I thought you yanks were really big on your right to privacy. Then you list a bunch of private documents and complain you have not seen them?

He lost his right to privacy when he became POTUS and because he is President he has no right to privacy as President! We the People are his boss and when we ask this of him he should produce it or leave. Yes he was asked for this stuff before and ignored it all, then he goes against every single campaign promise.

It is not standard for a sitting POTUS to release much of this kind of info. You're just reaching for nonsennsical accusations.

You are correct it is not standard, but when it became a question and people start demanding and things are just thrown out of court then something is going on.

Point is this country was founded on "We The People" and it's not just about Obama it is all the politicians in DC. Since it has become such a big issue and people request it then as our employee you must produce. There is No Law that trumps US Constitution, so your De facto or jurist prudence or any case law statutes is irrelevant.

I started looking into politics when Bush was in office, specially when Pelosi took over as Speaker. From that point on Congress did nothing but argue about everything and it made me ashamed to call my self an American. I no longer consider myself a citizen, just a person living on this earth for now.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by joelatour
reply to post by Runaway1977

When someone runs for office their information needs to be verified and therefore it comes into the public record now looking at all this info it doesn't seem thay anybody verified anything which is crazy maybe in 2012 we will have an illegal mexican get put into office and you guys will say thay he doesn't need a green card ad even if he had one it would be private info

None of what you said has ever been true for a US president before Obama. Kindergarten records? Birth certificates? I am not sure why anyone would believe that is standard stuff when even I am fully aware you never asked for any of those things for any previous president and I am more than confident that if I say what you just wrote is actually a lie that there is nothing you can do to rebut that. If you do not like the man in the office, how will making up new rules for him help? It looks like he is still in office and ATS looks like it is full of people celebrating haven proven him ineligible.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Point is this country was founded on "We The People" and it's not just about Obama it is all the politicians in DC. Since it has become such a big issue and people request it then as our employee you must produce. There is No Law that trumps US Constitution, so your De facto or jurist prudence or any case law statutes is irrelevant.

No, that's not how it works. How it works is like this - the president has the same rights to privacy that even you do - whether you consider yourself a citizen anymore or not. You don't have the right to demand anything of Obama, or me, or anyone else - get used to this idea...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by userid1

Originally posted by pshea38
Listen to all the absurd obama stooges here.
All these obama considerations/concerns are simply coincidence and
happenstance or, more likely, contrived, racist, vicious-minded, conspiracy nutter fabrications.
I suppose ye would equally try to convince us that 9/11 was carried out by 19 muslims and
that lee oswald shot and killed jfk.
Whatever.

Well if you know and can prove what really happened in any of these situations please enlighten us. The world awaits breathlessly for your insights. Otherwise you're the one who looks like a stooge by making outlandish claims with no proof.

And to show you that there are no hard feelings and that I can be politically correct let me add; "not that there's anything wrong with being a stooge".

I haven't made any outlandish claims and have no additional insights to offer.
How can you legally prosecute the real culprits, when the real culprits control
the prosecution system?
It is blatantly obvious that both 9/11 and the jfk assassination were inside jobs,
just as it is blatantly that there is something extremely dodgy going on when obamas past
is scrutinised.
Also there is everything wrong with being a stooge (from an innocents point of view).

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonbreath
I dont understand why this is still a hot topic for people. Anyone who is serving in public office or military is subject to a thorough background investigation. Do you really think that this is something that would have not been discovered by the CIA or other government groups when they conducted a background check. Birth Certificates especially have to be verified. So it may be a great conspiracy story to imagine but the facts do not support the reality and the reality is that President Obama was born in the United States. And if he wasn't, then you have to believe there was a massive coverup and I don't believe that to be the case at all.

But obama was CIA, as were his parents. The CIA are nazis, so it won't do to talk
of them as if they were protectors and upholders of truth, justice and righteousness.
JFK was assassinated in a coup d'etat and the conspiritors have occupied the
highest positions in american government since.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

You are correct it is not standard, but when it became a question
... to a minority. The birthers are still a minority, and an increasingly smaller one since the release of the long form birth certificate.

and people start demanding
People believe and demand a lot of things, doesn’t mean there’s anything substantive to those demands.

and things are just thrown out of court then something is going on.
Have you considered the possibility that it is because those claims and lawsuits were absolute crap?

There have been over 80 birther lawsuits. Do you honestly believe every single court, every single judge, was part of the grand conspiracy to keep a black man, born in Kenya, with a foreign name in the office of the President?

There is No Law that trumps US Constitution, so your De facto or jurist prudence or any case law statutes is irrelevant.
Huh... it’s that Constitution that establishes the judicial system and empowers Congress to enact statutes.

It’s also that Constitution that you love so much that stipulates three, and only three, conditions for the office of the President: a person must be (1) a natural born citizen, (2) at least 35 years old and (3) a resident in the United States for at least 14 years.

There’s a problem with your strict reliance on the Constitution and nothing else: nowhere in the Constitution is natural born citizen defined. Where do you suggest we look for the meaning?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Originally posted by aptness

There have been over 80 birther lawsuits. Do you honestly believe every single court, every single judge, was part of the grand conspiracy to keep a black man, born in Kenya, with a foreign name in the office of the President?

This has nothing to do with his skin color, just about the transparency of all his lies.

Huh... it’s that Constitution that establishes the judicial system and empowers Congress to enact statutes.

Yes Congress can enact statutes so then what standing does case law have in court, NONE!

It’s also that Constitution that you love so much that stipulates three, and only three, conditions for the office of the President: a person must be (1) a natural born citizen, (2) at least 35 years old and (3) a resident in the United States for at least 14 years.

How do we know he was a resident for 14yrs prior to running for President.

This in the end is tearing America apart and purposely so, because they all want this country involved in NWO type thing. I think the world should be united and at peace but not the way I see it happening right now.

This whole argument is pointless it really is because no matter what the American citizen is screwed and too stupid to see what the government is/has been doing for so long that it seems normal. They could care less about any of us, and show it all the time specially when they vote for a bill and don't read what it's about.

A very wise man once said, "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
Martin Luther King Jr. 28 August 1963

Obama is no different or better than most of the politicians today, he is corrupt!

edit on 14-5-2011 by IncognitoGhostman because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2011 by IncognitoGhostman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Yes Congress can enact statutes so then what standing does case law have in court, NONE!
Case law is inherent to common law. Unless you are suggesting we abandon something that has always been part of this nation, I don’t see what you can do about it.

But what’s with your obsession with case law? Why this vehement opposition to it?

How do we know he was a resident for 14yrs prior to running for President.
How do we know he is a person? Maybe he’s a robot. Maybe he’s an alien.

Did you demand the papers of every President during your lifetime? Are you demanding the papers of the current members of Congress? You do know there’s constitutional requirements for their respective offices as well, right?

edit on 14-5-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness
How do we know he is a person? Maybe he’s a robot. Maybe he’s an alien.

It's a good point. IF we cant prove he ISN'T, then clearly he is.

Besides, this would all go away if he would just show us his bellybutton, door-to-door. THAT and that alone will restore dignity to the White House.

Why wont Obama show us his belly button?: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Privacy rights my butt hole. This man is shrouded in a cloud of unanswered mysteries. He is obviously without any doubt in my mind hiding a very sinister secret. Not to mention he sucks as a president. He is an agent working for the secret Cabal destroying the US from within.
What problem is there in showing your records to the people who trust their lives in you? If he wants complete privacy he should go live in a mountain cabbage. He just happens to be the President, I think its not more than fair to have the public ensured that he is legitimized to be President.
I mean this is a man who can start a war with a simple phone call. We deserve to know the full truth about his history. I AM A BIRTHER OH YES!!!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
Privacy rights my butt hole. This man is shrouded in a cloud of unanswered mysteries. He is obviously without any doubt in my mind hiding a very sinister secret. Not to mention he sucks as a president. He is an agent working for the secret Cabal destroying the US from within.
What problem is there in showing your records to the people who trust their lives in you? If he wants complete privacy he should go live in a mountain cabbage. He just happens to be the President, I think its not more than fair to have the public ensured that he is legitimized to be President.
I mean this is a man who can start a war with a simple phone call. We deserve to know the full truth about his history. I AM A BIRTHER OH YES!!!

Please say how you truly feel and please also come up with an original thought as none of y'all are capable of producing an original thought on your own.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Please say how you truly feel and please also come up with an original thought as none of y'all are capable of producing an original thought on your own.

What makes you so certain that this isn't the way I feel? Are you a psychic? Do you have supernatural insight?

I gave fair and reasonable arguments. 1. If he has nothing to hide, he should show his papers. 2. He is a British agent.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

What makes you so certain that this isn't the way I feel? Are you a psychic? Do you have supernatural insight?

I gave fair and reasonable arguments. 1. If he has nothing to hide, he should show his papers. 2. He is a British agent.

Psychic partially, supernatural insight absolutely and there is something you are holding back and fear revealing out of fear of retaliation and backlash. You are afraid to say something. Just say it.

I can also read people and it is technically impossible to lie to me in person.

What you want him to produce is his Kenyan bc and his British records for which NONE EXIST hence why the statement, tell us how you really feel. I;m sorry you just can't invent evidence out of thin air that never existed in the first place so stop right there. Quit twisting this to suit your own biased and agenda.
edit on 15-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

You gave a rant. You supplied no proof of your allegation. You have no case, and your opinion means nothing compared to the facts. Did you demand this same proof of any other president? Didn't think so...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Originally posted by dadgad Please say how you truly feel and please also come up with an original thought as none of y'all are capable of producing an original thought on your own. What makes you so certain that this isn't the way I feel? Are you a psychic? Do you have supernatural insight? I gave fair and reasonable arguments. 1. If he has nothing to hide, he should show his papers. 2. He is a British agent.

Psychic partially, supernatural insight absolutely and there is something you are holding back and fear revealing out of fear of retaliation and backlash. You are afraid to say something. Just say it. I can also read people and it is technically impossible to lie to me in person. What you want him to produce is his Kenyan bc and his British records for which NONE EXIST hence why the statement, tell us how you really feel. I;m sorry you just can't invent evidence out of thin air that never existed in the first place so stop right there. Quit twisting this to suit your own biased and agenda.

Ha! I will remain polite, but you made me giggle when you conjured up the term evidence. I ask you! Where is the evidence?! You have been giving nothing here. Its all one big question mark. Who is this man?
I don't care if he is Kenian, Chinese or a Martian Hybrid. I feel I deserve to know what he is hiding, yes I make that assumption.
You are being played here just like the Zionist's play you. No one dares to address the very fact that Jew, or to be correct Zionist's Jew are running the show. Why ? Because of WW2 and the Jewish extermination. However people tend to forget that it was JEW who funded this war.
The same story here with Afro-Americans here.

He certainly won't have British papers but that won't stop me to conclude that he is fact an agent working under the Rothchild interest, which is to ultimately destroy America.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad I gave fair and reasonable arguments. 1. If he has nothing to hide, he should show his papers. 2. He is a British agent. You gave a rant. You supplied no proof of your allegation. You have no case, and your opinion means nothing compared to the facts. Did you demand this same proof of any other president? Didn't think so...

What evidence do you want? For my allegation that he is a Rothschild agent? If you still don't understand this, if you still don't understand the deception, then whatever.

Let me ask you. What evidence have you been given? Its all one big black hole here. False documents, lies, and only questions to be left with.

Dont try to morality trick on me here, because I have no sense of morality when it comes to these mass murderers, frauds and deceivers of mankind.

What has your president done up so far? Did he keep his promises? Did he end the wars? Did he bring the troops home? Certainly not and in addition to that he began another extra war and is anxious for another one with Pakistan.
Wake up dude.
edit on 15-5-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

What has your president done up so far? Did he keep his promises? Did he end the wars? Did he bring the troops home? Certainly not

What 'wars' did he promise to end? I recall something about bringing home combat troops from Iraq, but not much beyond that. But for some reason his detractors are under the impression he is Dennis Kucnich or something, despite giving a speech to the friggin Peace Prize people about how tempered military American Military might is what allows peace to exist. Yeah, he's a real peace-nik.

Yes, the jews, always the jews. fangs, they have..
edit on 15-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join