It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American/Israeli spooks carry out attacks against the civillian populace AND coalition troops.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Its a claim I read again and again. Apparently a cornerstone of the IED attacks against coalitiontroops in Iraq was the American-Israeli firm Zapata.

I dont get it. What could be the possible benefit to fane the flames of conflict in a country you conquered by not only instigating violence among the populace but also your own troops? Why do that? Whats could possibly be the gain other than having a smokescreen of ongoing confusion?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Do you have a link for this?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Now you know the meaning of.....Idiocy.....

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It creates what we call "perpetual war". Those in denial of reality call it a "quagmire".

It's intentional. See if you can keep the war going and going indefinitely, the corporations that you hold stock in can get all kinds of decade long lucrative contracts worth hundreds of billions of dollars.

Also, another benefit is that it allows you to frame an entire psychological war against the Western people's minds based on these fabricated perpetual wars chasing boogymen and trampling the civil liberties of thousands of innocent people worldwide.

Most Western nations continue to take part in wars in foreign lands for political and economic causes.

Speaking of economics, that's one of the main pillars that these fake wars are built upon. And one of the main reasons we have them.

Natural resources, psychology, politics, power, control. This is why they secretly kill their own soldiers. To keep the war alive. To keep their power and to consolidate it.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Would be nice if you had real evidence to back this up.
If you have, you should post it on ATS.
Otherwise it is just another "I believe", "hearsay", "a friend of a friend told me" type posting that clutters up ATS so frequently.

But having dug a bit deeper, your evidence seems to come from an anti jewish website "In god we trust"
Found that by googling "American/Israeli company ZAPATA".
But there is no evidence there, just more speculation.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Sailor Sam because: Extra information found

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
It was just one example for the claims and I was trying to reationalize why somone would do that or somebody make that claim, because there has been some kind of benefit for doing X if you accuse somebody of doing X. Perpetual war for money sounds like a reasonable explanation, although I figure perpetual war to drive the us and other countries further into debt is more like it.

However you would think the companies involved are sitting at the money well, the printing press and the neocons and banksters have now pretty much all the power to steer the country any way they like. The best explanation I can guess is, that in a war enviroment you can do things that you cant do in a peacfull enviroment. Imagine a group going medieveal on a number of people WITHIN the US. It would draw a lot of attention. Now amid a war the people who vanish would be collateral damage.

There is of course always the possibility that more debt was needed.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join