It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul announces new run for presidency!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Ron Paul is running for president! Be informed!

Yahoo News

I'm not even an American, however, I deeply believe in this man's philosophy, and I really hope he is elected. Please check out these links regarding Ron, and how he can save the United States, if its not too late.

Ron Paul Interview CNN

Ron Paul Interview 20/20

“Time has come around to the point where the people are agreeing with much of what I’ve been saying for 30 years. So, I think the time is right,” said the 75-year-old Paul, who first ran for president as a Libertarian in 1988.

Good luck America.

edit on 13-5-2011 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2011 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

Mod Note : Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.

edit on 13-5-2011 by xpert11 because: Mod note , add external source tags

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

already been posted... www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-5-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: link

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

already been posted... www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-5-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: link

That's not the same subject, dude. "What sort of libertarian are you" is the other thread.

Anyway, I'm glad to see Dr. Paul make it official.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
www.ronpaul.com...

edit on 5/13/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

It’s Official: Ron Paul Can Beat Obama in 2012
Ron Paul can beat Barack Obama in 2012! If the elections were held today, Ron Paul would gain 41% of the vote compared to Obama’s 42% – statistical dead heat. Among independents, Paul has an astonishing 47% to 28% edge over the president.

Ron Paul Can Win In 2012! But Will He Actually Run?
Ron Paul repeatedly said that he hasn’t made a decision yet whether to run for President in 2012, and that it depends on what kind of support he sees. We hope to present him with 100,000 Facebook likes, 100,000 petition signatures and 10,000 comments by the end of April to convince him to run! Here’s what you can do to help:
1.Click the “Like” button for Ron Paul 2012:

2.Sign the Ron Paul 2012 petition at RonPaul2012.net (opens in a new window).

3.Use the “Share / Save” button below to share this page. Select one of the available options. You can use the “Email” option to send an instant email to all your contacts!

4.Post a brief comment in support of Ron Paul 2012 at the bottom of this page.

5.Optionally, make a donation to Ron Paul’s official exploratory committee. (Suggested minimum donation: $20.12 – to send Ron Paul a message)

6.Tell everyone you know about RonPaul.com and RonPaul2012.net.

edit on 5/13/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

Mod Note : Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.

edit on 13-5-2011 by xpert11 because: Mod Edit and note add external source tags

Please post your own spin to go along with articles .
edit on 13-5-2011 by xpert11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Oh great. Ron Paul runs again. He is going to spout the same incorrect ideas he has been for decades. Maybe this time people will realize who crazy he is and he will stop.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

because the other presidents have all never been wrong and have always done the right thing... right?

i hope he does win, but should he win and then end up being another reagan/clinton/bush i would not be even mildly shocked.

then again, if he wins and keeps his word, he could very well be another kennedy.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Ron Paul is not smart..He quotes from the Constitution but doesn't know it..I doubt if he's even ever read it.

He says every power Congress has is specifically stated in Article 1 Section 8 and they can't do anything more than that.

He doesn't realize things such as the commerce clause that gives Congress the power to make laws that are necessary as time goes on.

Ron Paul is a constitutional idiot.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

sorry... wrong link... here ya go... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
reply to post by Cuervo

sorry... wrong link... here ya go... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hah! Happy accident, anyway. The first thread you posted was pretty sweet, too!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlesUTP
reply to post by gorgi

because the other presidents have all never been wrong and have always done the right thing... right?

i hope he does win, but should he win and then end up being another reagan/clinton/bush i would not be even mildly shocked.

then again, if he wins and keeps his word, he could very well be another kennedy.

So because a lot of our previous presidents were screw ups, that doesnt mean its okay for Paul to be one either.
Clinton was a very good president. Reagan and Bush are one of the big reasons we have a not so great economy right now and have loads of national debt.

There is no way Ron Paul would be like Kennedy.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Let's hope not...Kennedy was a complete moron...easily one of the worst presidents we've ever had.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Let's hope not...Kennedy was a complete moron...easily one of the worst presidents we've ever had.

Aside from the vietnam issue, he was really a good president.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Civil rights, Bay of pigs, Cuban missle crisis..he was a failure in all of these if you read up on the actual history.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
greetings gorgi and kro32 --I knew you could be counted on to show up early and often on this thread. I will not accuse you of being employed some liberal PAC but I certainly have my suspicions.

To anyone interested in learning about Ron Paul, please do not rely on what some very dedicated goons have to say abour Dr Paul and perhaps "deny ignorance" by educating yourself. There are many websites that contain excerpts of his statements before the House and set forth his voting record.

Among his positions, Dr Paul opposes the Patriot Act and its assault on our liberty. Dr Paul opposes the corruption of the Federal Reserve. Dr Paul opposes fighting wars for multi national corporate conglomerates.

Ron Paul stands for the dignity of every American.

For Gorgi et al... don't even bother attempting to bate or personally attack me...I will not bite or engage in your sad, dishonest banter. Have a nice day.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

you missed my point entirely. well done.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Ron Paul by has shown by his discussion of the Constitution that he does not understand it. These are from his own interviews and not from some website.

The first step to trampling on the Constitution is not knowing what's contained in it so therefore he should have no business running for President.

Do not compare him to other by saying that "well obama or bush didn't know it either," as that is irrelevant to his own run for President.

If he doesn't know what is contained in the Constitution than he should at least be smart enough not to quote from it which he apparantly isn't so that is yet another strike against him.

If he did understand the Constitution he would realize that half the stuff he proposes to do is simply not possible but yet he still preaches as if they were.

His is a shallow ideology and I believe he is just saying what he needs to in order to obtain personal satisfaction from running for the highest office in the land.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Reply to post by kro32

All that talk and absolutely no proof of your claims.

Provide proof, or be gone…shill

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by kro32

All that talk and absolutely no proof of your claims.

Provide proof, or be gone…shill

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

All his interviews are out there to be seen by anyone who would like to do their own research and make an informed decision before voting.

It is not my job to be your teacher so it is up to you to decide if you would like to know more about the man or just take all the information people spoonfed to you.

Try doing a search for ronpaul/interviews/constitution and maybe it will pull up some stuff that will let you see how totally uneducated he is in regards to the Constitution.

But believe what you want to.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Marbury v Madison established that anything repugnant to the Constitution is null and void of Law. Can you please enlighten me as to how "the foregoing powers" of Article 1 section 8 make Ron Paul an idiot?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
dont feed the government trolls.

ron paul FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant do any worse than obama and just may save us a few trillion

and going bankrupt is my biggest concern at the moment.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join