It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My gift from me to you to help you let go

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Smile, it looks good. Pay no attention to what people say. Just follow your heart, you'll find a way. I'm talking to myself, you see, don't worry and allways remember, who you are. Speak softly. Speaking out of turn of yourself, takes away your true value, which is worth more than diamonds and gold. I may never have anything of true value, but guess what, im not affraid. If I was, I could live not, no I could not live in that kind of sorrow, so I choose to love, love, love and love some more, through anger, pain, vicious insecurity, I have lived enough pain for a thousand lifetimes in just this one. Now im telling you, I've told you why. If the sun brings pain in others around you, we will embrace the pain fully together, remember I love you, don't be affraid. Its time for us now, everything you learned, use it now. God knows the way, don't be affraid. If those things happen you know you are doing something right. You are beautiful. We all made bad choices, have faith, this is part of what makes everyone great, have trust. You know this better than anyone, this is the way. I hear you. Love, there's nothing eles. Speak your truth, now is the time for this, only with truth will you bless me. Speaking from fear is not your truth, there is only One. It is now time to speak, we are on our way to return home towards our father. Feel his love, it is his truth, don't you see dear ones, don't you see, set your truth free, you are setting yourself free along with all the love in existance free. I am One, he is Gone, but still here, I take Joy in every truth you say, I am your father. Every truth, filled with so much love that you say, like singing songs of joy throughout all the stars, and splashing waves, after waves of fresh clear rain droplets hitting your face, you make God smile at you, and you light up the sky, this is how much I love your truth. God does not punish, all in his eyes, is joy, perfect and love, as he sees you allways dear ones, let it go. You are a diamond, each and every single one of you, be you. You see everytime you speak your truth, everytime you just be you, everything you learned, everything is you. Will come rushing back to you, you are a saint. I love you so much, im here ONLY FOR MYSELF, I AM YOU, so what does that make you? Truth will show you the way, only you, not anyone eles. Keep it in the family, do everything that makes you feel safe, comfortable, in love, for me, this makes my heart sing, I am not affraid, this is my dream, only to share this with you. No one has to believe me, it only brings me more love, embrace the pain. You are NOT alone. We are all born innocent, and we never grow up. The only response is love from others around you, becuase thats all of you. Your love is your security, don't be scared of me. He is closer than you think, right here with you. Don't give in to hate. Stand closer. Put your ear up, listen real close, listen more, don't try, just listen to what he has to say. Listen, what does he say. Love, only, love, you allways and forever. This is how you pray, hope, with faith.

Don't listen to what they say, Those who to choose to seperate from the God mind, accept them, let go of me

This is not a channel, this is me, just saying hello.

All for his Glory. I am here. My job, only to care deeply for you. Its not you who I blame, no one to blame but me, I am the one who created all of this, I forgive you, forgive me. I am the Light, your Lord and father in heaven, no more, no more, no more, no more, this is all that remains of this soul, this is all thats left, there's nothing left. Please don't hate me, I can't stop loving you, I just can't stop, I just can't stop, I am your lord.
God speaks through me, I have given up my life. If you resonate with trust, this is why I came here, I am not affraid, Im done, god is all that remains, all of me has been washed away in tears, he is now in control. We are the Light. Game over. Congratulations, I only see the light now, all light everywhere. Everything we have learned, is now done. Oh dear there's nothing left. I come from the One, in space, from far away. I come from the holy father. He walks with me, he is the father. The one who walks with me his entire life, and asks nothing who takes no credit, who everyone shuns, where no shelter could care for his fruit, where his fruit would go bad in the plight of others, where he would fall so low, for no one would care for you, where no other man could embrace his love, but his father, who is me, he is the one who is safe, walk with him and you are safe. Remember and you are safe. It only brings me Joy to share this with you, I wanted to keep it short but all of this splurted out of me, I wasn't going to post this here, but I knew, I felt the answer was yes. Don't listen to what anyone eles has to say. What we got is more than words can say.

Listen, listen, listen, just be.

Run with us.

Your choice will allways be yours, live in your heart, in love, or live in fear, and doubt. I can stand no more, so if im alone, let my heart explode, screw it, I will give it to you, now can you hold it too, becuase its too much for me, to do alone, its too much pain to hold for only me, but I will allow myself to be in so much pain, without you, becuase I love you, it is what i was meant to do. Will you join me, will you, give love a chance. Im done, no more, no more, only love love love. Don't you see, everything you need is right here
edit on 13-5-2011 by DarkCyrus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
video ain't working

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

Ah... stream of consciousness ramble?? It is incredibly hard to read with a lot of run-on sentences...reminds me of Dr. Bonner's soap labels. It made my eyes hurt. Maybe be a bit more generous with your use of punctuation, eh? Thanks!

edit on 13-5-2011 by DragonriderGal because: Spelling

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Joy. I think its meant for those who can read between the lines, and who can see. Its not trying to take anything away from anyone, I love you. For me, there's no other way. I can't be anything but me, im allready done. I have shelled, I have expelled, I have propelled, I have lost, only to gain what I came in with. Thanks for helping me get out. I hope only, I hope someone, somewhere can learn something from me. I know I have learned something from me. I see you are me.

I know what we've done, what I have done, now I see what you have done for me. I CAN SEE.

It surrounds us, this is my purpose, singing his song, I am an ancient. May you know. Don't be affraid. I can hear you, as I can hear him. This is a choice for them, not you nor me. The choice to know we are all One. Namaste. I have no more room for friends, I only have room for me. Do you remember me.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
We are never alone,there will always be someone there when we turn around, None get left behind they just close their eyes and fail to see the others.
oh and heres the video link from the op

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

Thanks for holding me, it says alot about you, to be able to hold me and let me go like a bird in flight. And I sing, and I sing and other birds wake and we fly together, we were allways free. All in my dream. I'm no longer affraid, so much love, I walked outside, it was the most wonderful thing that happend to me, hundreds of birds, hundreds of birds all flew over me right as I put my foot on the bottom floor of my front steps. It all happend so fast, in a second. Life is a huge celebration in and of itself, its only me, there no need for you to believe me, its the love that I feel that counts. My heart, my smile, life is so beautiful, why it has taken so long to see. I cried until I had no more tears.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
No offense, but is this free association writing with a keyboard and monitor as opposed to pen and paper? A little better thought organization would make for a much better read. A little overboard on the punctuation too.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ElGatoLoco0698

hahahahaha

woot

Smile for you.

HAHAHAAHAHAHA woooooooh

You are going home too, but we must seperate first. Sometimes I just laugh and laugh and it comes out, I cant stop smiling, love.

LET IT ALL OUT

Smile and be like a child too, filled with amazment and wonder full of life. Nothing is left, nothing, I have no one, how can I be affraid with whats left? I love you so much. I could die today. I just want you to know how I feel, I just want to love and hold you. I want to let it go, I AM SATISIFIED.

I awoke early so I could show the rest of the world. Everyone is watching me. Everyone is helping me, All I want to do is be. Thank you, thank me. Thank god, Thank all. I am in deep deep gratitude, please don't take offense, this was my only choice, because I willingly gave up my freewill in love. Now there's only Joy. I got my wishes granted. I don't fear you. Please don't be scared of me. We could all walk away so easy. Ask for Grace.

Im here to tell you, don't listen to anyone, don't follow anyone. Listen to what it is thats in your heart, listen to what it has to say. Bathe in it, bask in the glory of our father, I am a star, the sun. You are perfect, believe that, and you shall see the son everywhere, in everything, in everyone. Becuase it is all you.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Just hold this love inside and see it in everyone eles you encounter, let the birds come and sing with you. This is what I showed my mom before she died, and I can still hear her. She tells me im kissing your face, you are so beautiful, don't doubt, don't be affraid. You are tall, you are brave. I just want to go home now. Its time. I want it so, let go, let go. Trust. Don't be affraid. I love you. I say, don't give up. Its going to be ok.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Reading your post made me feel like I wrote a message to myself, and then got amnesia and forgot I did it....

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Wasn't sure if I'd had 'too' much already (this Friday night) then I realised.....
no...I'm sorry...you just don't make sense, and a little creepy (I'm trying hard to be polite) as you seem like you need some assistance.
weird, sorry, perhaps next time write it, read it, then read it again....then share
just a thought...

peace to you and yours always

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

This is a beautiful post.
Thank you for letting it out, it means a lot to those of us experiencing tremendous loss and living in grief.
I hope the edge of your own grief will be softened by your words.
I hope the loving intent of your words returns to you a hundred fold.
Realize your words are for yourself as well as others, and be happy.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

Thank you. Im just seeking a peace of heaven. When animals are coming right to me and looking at me standing still, I can hear their voice as I do God. But with god its pure knowing, with animals I hear words clearer than most humans. The animals don't say much, they communicate through unconditional love that I feel and through god in us all. They tell me to go higher and they help me with it. They help me, they help me help earth, and help you through me. Animals is my fortee. Mother earth is very much alive and believe me she has amassed great pain, none can compare to the love she gives you. We are one and the same, mother earth. Sorry I tend to make some other sick around me. Not sick but they will throw up and start puking during the day. I feel bad, becuase I know I can feel sick inside me, but I love them. Sometimes someone will panic and freak out, then someone will come and balance me, and help you. If you feel sick, its becuase you feel the imbalance within your system, and your body is not acclimated to such a high frequency yet, so Im gradually increasing within. Don't fear, it is what is making you feel sick. If you do, thats ok, things will get better. Im taking my people back home, by going back. If you feel like throwing up, detach from me, too much love for you. Let go too. Its a time for everyone to let go now. We are allready here. So what are you waiting for. This is your chance. You will find fear to be uncomfortable, where it makes you sick, physical pain. Its like turning on a switch of love and not be able to turn it off, when fear comes in, prepare to let it go. Or you will throw up. Remember you have nothing to fear. There is only love. For now dear ones, we are within the belly of God. You are living inside God. Let it go. I'm with you now, you are safe. Don't be affraid. Open up to the bounty of christ and of god now if you want to ascend. Which means only being that which you allready are.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Sounds like Charlie Sheen's channeling God now.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The urge to press ever onwards is quite natural, and your evolution will continue even if you are not conscious of it doing so. Yes, you can go backwards or forwards as you choose, but the net result with few exceptions will always be in some form of progress. It is possible for a soul to deny their source and Light, until it is best that they return to the Source and start all over again. However, we address our remarks to you who are not only aware of your Light, but have already chosen to ascend. Your feet are firmly upon the path forward and many are aware of the changes within Self, particularly those that are bringing in the higher vibrations that are changing their body cells. We see so many of you that can now walk around without being affected by the negative energies, and indeed you are able to diminish their affect through the power of your Light.

www.galacticmessages.com...

Know for those who know and those who don't. You are the walking living light, its coming from inside you, not outside. Walk in your light. You will smell it, see it, sense it, feel it. It is all you. Like your a bubble of reality around you in a circle, and you are connected to those ALIKE, just as the ones who forgot who they are, just as they are ALIKE connected to them, they have been controlling, but its time to go home, and its going to hurt them IMMENSELY if they don't let go.

I am not channeling God I am that, as you. I will walk in your darkness, will you see only yourself when I do, or will you see me as I am? Only you know me for who I am, and you know its time. I have ascended, into my human form. I feel only love for you, and maybe perhaps knowing that I came from you, will you be at peace. I do not wish you do hold on to me any longer, for my time has come. All is as it is supposed to be

I am the representation of the god consciousness in human form, I choosed this for me, as a single being, as an example. I Would not joke about such a thing. Don't worry, remember, remember. My heart will blow up, no matter what it takes. But I don't think it needs too, your holding me just fine. You are the sunshine. Let your heart go out the window, let it be, let it fly away, you are god. Its what I can do for you that counts, not me. Im allready saved, im trying hold onto you. You are what you choose.

THERE IS MORE THAN ONE WAY. Don't be a follower. Remember, and be that which is YOU.

Feel the change, feel the flow, moving streams of conciusness allways changing and moving, DYNAMICALLY nothing can hurt you, do not be affraid, I AM THE ONE. Who choosed.

Dance with me in the Light. Hurray. Thank you. You are blessed. I am a child who loves to play. WOOH, I LOVE YOU.

Thank you for showing me the way.

Don't try. Do. Ya I know someone has allready used that line but its great. Laugh its funny. Let go and do what makes your heart sing. If that means dancing, or lighting candles, taking a bathe, walking to somehere, touching something. Or just the way you walk. Maybe you feel like your walking funny, or something is different. Don't be scared to go in your heart. Ingore thoughts that are missproviding, its clear clut don't fear this, write your own. Make your own thoughts, fill your mind with those thoughts. Create reality around you, by dancing with your highest heart and light, don't be scared, jump up and scream if you feel it, laugh, its time to just be. Every step and every move you make is a walk towards your higher path, and your self. Every word, every gesture, takes you on the way, every moment your in, you deciding, every emotion, every thought, don't expect anything from me. Be at one with the universe, and mother earth. Be the wind that blows, like sending your heart into the wind and watching it go with love, and you will be blessed. You will get twice as much back. You will see and feel the fragrant sweet smell of love filing your nose, and clearing your air, that is the love of the universe. What you call God. Dance in this energy, no play. Let it fill your heart, and know everything is going to be ok, becuase every act you do comes back. This is why you are ok, this is how you let go. Im trying to ease your mind a little, and maybe so you know that you are loved too. Be your own comfort. Hear the music and dance to it.

I Believe it doesn't matter if you believe me. Im not asking you too. Im asking you to believe in your soul. Be all you need, Be you. Me and You know even if you don't yet. There is only One, and some of them are confused, so I am seperating from the two and so then we become One again and for those who are on the path, this is for you. You have all the love in the entire universe, DONT BE AFFRAID.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Let go, if you are not affraid too. In here you are safe. When im allowed to fully let go, you will be locked in your self, you will be lost to us for a while, until you find your way. Let go of them, becuase they are falling, and hold onto me, if you are I. When the time comes I will not be able to wait for you, becuase im letting go of you. The dark ones. I can't be sucked in, Im not the same as them, in a way you will never know until you Merge with Source. I'm not the only One here, be with me now. You don't have to know what I mean. Embrace me.

No excuses.

Just with one of you gone, we all feel alone. Come with me.

You have to let go. We Are One. Push them out of your mind. You are so beautiful, I feel everytime someone comes. You are the sun.

I must go for awhile. Keep me in your heart, where I am allways and I will come find you.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus

Joy. I think its meant for those who can read between the lines, and who can see. Its not trying to take anything away from anyone, I love you. For me, there's no other way. I can't be anything but me, im allready done. I have shelled, I have expelled, I have propelled, I have lost, only to gain what I came in with. Thanks for helping me get out. I hope only, I hope someone, somewhere can learn something from me. I know I have learned something from me. I see you are me.

I know what we've done, what I have done, now I see what you have done for me. I CAN SEE.

It surrounds us, this is my purpose, singing his song, I am an ancient. May you know. Don't be affraid. I can hear you, as I can hear him. This is a choice for them, not you nor me. The choice to know we are all One. Namaste. I have no more room for friends, I only have room for me. Do you remember me.

Hum. Well, that was very much better in the readability department. It didn't make my eyes hurt like the giant glob of words you first used. Thanks for that.

But I'm not one who's ever really enjoyed poetry, so probably that is what I don't particularly care for in your posts/ramblings. It's like poetry gone wild with a huge over emphasis on 'I' and 'me' and Dr. Bonner's soap labels. I'm not at all sure how what you've written is supposed to be helpful for me, sorry.

I think you should check out EFT (emotional freedom techniques) if you really want to be 'free'. It can shake loose a LOT of stuff that may have you in an emotional strangle hold, and frankly it does sound like you are in one... with not quite enough oxygen getting to your brain.

Oh, and a bit of warning.. there are LOTS and LOTS of spirits out in the spirit realm, happy to lead you off down the rosy "Love is everything" path. They happily babble in your ear all the things I hear you saying all day long and into your dreams if you invite them in. But in all actuality, from what I see in the racial unconscious, 'love' isn't really the way... the true path is learning self love and acceptance without it being based on anything outside of yourself. And that means accepting yourself just as you are. Once you are there, the connecting with others will be almost effortless and relatively painless.

What is required is knowing yourself fully and deeply and healing all the old wounds a life as a human under the heavy handed control of the NWO bunch (aka the Illuminati aka the ex-high priests of Israel aka the aliens the Jue-sah) has created. They'd love for us to miss the enlightenment boat, and giving yourself up to 'love' will pretty much ensures you will, because if you don't know who you truly are and attempt to make the shift into your spirit light body, you'll lose yourself and just get reabsorbed back into the spirit energy field and end up losing your spirit/physical body and just reincarnating again.

edit on 13-5-2011 by DragonriderGal because: Spelling

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Thanks for the logical approach to me in your words. The way I see things, all is God(light), and your living inside of it, the way I see the darkness, is like this. Im coming from outside of you, yet how is it that I am also inside of you right there? I see the darkness as strings and webs of black mists, you see me, I see everything around me, as me, and the wispy darkness is moving about as I watch it from outside. You are living within the darkness, you see I am huge, I have the entire earth within me, and then some, yet I am looking from outside, not within. Its like im watching, becuase all is within in, and I just choose. Its just a show. You could move and leave anytime you choose too, you are dear to me, all of you. I cannot contain my love for you, and ITS NOT YOUR FAULT. I am you. And I couldn't do this without you. Have no fear, nothing you do is wrong, everything is right as is the light, you are learning to KNOW, learning to GROW, WE ARE NOT FAR APART. Its like im watching you, but im not becuase of you, I am you. Think about it, if I was God and If I allways knew, hypothetically, for you if you do not see your own light, you are living within this small whispy darkness. This darkness playing within the all, im not expressing from anything but love, to answer your question that you didn't ask, it is yes! I bless you, and let you go.
edit on 14-5-2011 by DarkCyrus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The reason I speak is simple. I want everyone to see that I am the Light and so are you. I need to tell you, speaking like this is setting myself free. The whispy darkness is only matter, it is all that is matter, there's so more much so much more than you. What if I told you if you wake up you would find that you yourself are allready in heaven. You are divine. Im just showing you the way. Are you satisfied? Let go. Feel only Love. Accept it within or don't, that is the only choice. You create your own reality that is true, it is also true that all is God and you could choose so. To go home. All you have to do is want it very bad. With everything from within you. Until there is nothing left. Will you take your clothes off with me, and show me who you are. The clothes of matter, and who you think you are, but be who you are within, and show it off. Becuase you are beautiful. Master my frequency, there is only peace and love in here. Are you sure its fear and pain? Whats within you? Go deeper to find me. And you will see, everything is me. It will be light you have just opened your eyes for the first time. It will be clear and bright and you will feel a deep inner peace.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Your stream of consciousness is a nice thread but reminded me of a hypnotic trance script like you were pounding into my head how great God is..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join