It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Osama Bin Laden is Not...." cut off by emergency weather update, Wed May 11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
you heard right - a friend of mine told me that while listening to rush hour classical music on 91.7 KVRX around 5-6pm (central texas) the music was interrupted by an alert sound followed by a special news report. paraphrased, it said "breaking news etc. Osama Bin Laden is not..." followed by yet ANOTHER alert sound, this time a severe weather warning.

I'm posting not because i take him at his word, but hoping that another ATS member in TX was listening, and took note (just like any ATS'er would!)

So did anyone else hear this mysterious and brief anouncement? and for the time being, what is OBL "not"? dead? guilty? on dialysis?

i will personally add that i think the Bin Laden presented to us in the early videos is not the same man in the later, suggesting he is either dead or its all just theatrics any way and they dont care about changing horses mid race.

though already covered extensively in other threads, here is an article on that idea.

www.dailymail.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink">arti cle

note to mods: didn't think this quite reached tin foil hat status, feel free to move to skunk works if you disagree.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I hate those weather reports (though I'm glad we have them...weird) b/c every time one goes off, it goes off at the most inopportune times.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrymomma
...every time one goes off, it goes off at the most inopportune times.

Funny ain't it?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by iNTERPLANETARyR.O.M.E.O.

I saw that too actually. Went something like this?

"Osama Bin Laden is Not the Droid you are looking for."

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by iNTERPLANETARyR.O.M.E.O.

Anyone in Texas hear this?

2nd line
edit on 5/12/2011 by theUNKNOWNawaits because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Like being Bel Aired only with Star Wars, I was going to say Trek but all the nerds would kill me

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
i guess no one else heard it - oh well. i'm going to speculate and say this really happened - our news sources, public radio included, have a kill switch. it got pulled yesterday. this is just another reminder that we must dig deeper into alternative sources of news -and use our own judgement when interpreting information.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Oh. It's all a lie. We give our freedoms away in place for "safety".

It's a very old trick in the book. Has been used for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

It's how you herd sheep.

Best part is. We'll never get the "proof" we "need" - so they win.

new topics

top topics

join