It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a way to get proof and disclosure. Lets offer to make the person filthy rich!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
How many of us would be willing to pay $10 dollars for ABSOLUTE proof? I reckon there's at least a million people who can also afford to pay $10.

Do you think such a bounty would be sufficient to entice anyone, if there is anyone, out of hiding and divulge the information?

What we would need is something like say wikileaks to advertise the challenge. We'd need some organization to insure that everyone who gets the disclosure and proof pays their $10 or whatever is necessary to make the person filthy rich...and we'd have what we want.

Even if it's someone employed by the government or some agency...I'd think that a offer of a billion dollars would be a STRONG temptation.

Thoughts?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
wouldent matter how much u payed him
it wouldent be all the evidence
and the guy would be discredited
and portrayed as a dreamer
false paper work would come out showing
he was a peadofile or summink
lose his wife and kids and house
then murdered by the c.i.a like OBL
and make it look like a suicide
then a couple million people loose out on millions they paid
for the goverment to claim his accounts and fund the whole thing.
edit on 12-5-2011 by EDL2011 because

the painfull truth of the 21st century
may our ancestors come down from the heavens
edit on 12-5-2011 by EDL2011 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by EDL2011
wouldent matter how much u payed him
it wouldent be all the evidence
and the guy would be discredited
and portrayed as a dreamer
false paper work would come out showing
he was a peadofile or summink
lose his wife and kids and house
then murdered by the c.i.a like OBL
and make it look like a suicide
then a couple million people loose out on millions they paid
for the goverment to claim his accounts and fund the whole thing.
edit on 12-5-2011 by EDL2011 because: (no reason given)

My thoughts exactly ... You can't go against the government ... And if you did, the Mainstream Media would make you a laughing stock while the CIA gets you out of the way ... Permanently!

That's just how the cookie crumbles!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
If he gave proof, money would be useless. Especially if the proof was confidential. The government would find a way to lock him up.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by innervision0730
If he gave proof, money would be useless. Especially if the proof was confidential. The government would find a way to lock him up.

I know damn well a person can buy their freedom if they have enough money. Besides that's where us people would have to come in. We would have to get off our arse and not allow such a crime to happen.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
A flag for the initiative......

Maybe we shoud try to convince the holder with absolute and unquestionable evident that it is his duty to mankind to disclose. A honor to die for if you will.

At least he will most certainly go into history and remembered as the person who had enough of all the manipulation, lies and corruption and took the responsibilitty to........ think for himself and do what is right?

Anyways...thanks for the idea.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It would have to be very well planned in advance.

Who ever it was would have to take all measures necessary to protect himself and his/her family.

You'd have to get a major network in on it.

And most importantly, they would have to have absolute bullet proof evidence.

It would have to be planned so far in advance with a ton of people in on it. Most likely, talking to everyone you would have to get involved, you would end up telling someone who would tell the government and that person would be killed before you could get everything ready.

SadButTrue

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
You have to remember Wikileaks is getting files all the time. They have a thing up where you can post/send a file. So you never know

Plus I think they have some info but they are withholding it because the world go ape****. I mean imagine if he released a file confirming the existence of extra terrestrials

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
A flag for the initiative......

Maybe we shoud try to convince the holder with absolute and unquestionable evident that it is his duty to mankind to disclose. A honor to die for if you will.

At least he will most certainly go into history and remembered as the person who had enough of all the manipulation, lies and corruption and took the responsibilitty to........ think for himself and do what is right?

Anyways...thanks for the idea.

Yeah someone should realize that it's their duty, but I considered how greedy people are and nothing motivates like money.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

$10 from a million people is only 10 million dollars, and ten million dollars doesn't go very far if you've shot yourself twice in the head.

Interesting idea though, but it won't work for the very serious issues.
People can't be willed to die for any amount of money.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SadButTrue
It would have to be very well planned in advance.

Who ever it was would have to take all measures necessary to protect himself and his/her family.

You'd have to get a major network in on it.

And most importantly, they would have to have absolute bullet proof evidence.

It would have to be planned so far in advance with a ton of people in on it. Most likely, talking to everyone you would have to get involved, you would end up telling someone who would tell the government and that person would be killed before you could get everything ready.

SadButTrue

Agree that it would have to be very organized. It would have to go pretty much national, so that even non-believers know what's going on. If the story was given to media outlets all over the world that disclosure was going to occur but we need as much publicity as possible even some of them may buy in for a while.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by trollz

$10 from a million people is only 10 million dollars, and ten million dollars doesn't go very far if you've shot yourself twice in the head.

I'm really thinking of a number more like billion dollars or higher. That has to be enough money to bring ANYONE out.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If you gather $1 Million Il be happy to tell you all you need to know

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos

Of course you won't get the money until after you provide the undeniable proof...

And it's $1 BILLION...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Come on people, we've seen people take gambles for less money than that. I wonder how much explorers such as Columbus thought they would make? How much do divers searching for treasure think they'll net? How much do bank robbers think they'll net?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Originally posted by trollz

I'm really thinking of a number more like billion dollars or higher. That has to be enough money to bring ANYONE out.

Exactly, it would bring ANYONE out. It seems to me when money is the main motivator hoaxes tend to happen and bad people get involved.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Of course you won't get the money until after you provide the undeniable proof...

And it's $1 BILLION...

NOT a problem, im just trying to save you the need of getting another 900k people to donate, il settle for the mill & you can have what ever knowledge you desire. Id expect to see it sitting in a holding account before any information crosses my lips

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

And it's $1 BILLION...

NOT a problem, im just trying to save you the need of getting another 900k people to donate, il settle for the mill & you can have what ever knowledge you desire. Id expect to see it sitting in a holding account before any information crosses my lips

And this is how something like this could work.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

What exactly constitutes "PROOF" in your opinion?

Not to be a party pooper, but after you finally get your proof, then what?
Does it really change anything?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy

What exactly constitutes "PROOF" in your opinion?

Not to be a party pooper, but after you finally get your proof, then what?
Does it really change anything?

Can't really say what the proof would be. Maybe someone has inside knowledge or....I can't even say. I know we'll know it when we get it.

Does it really change anything? That's something to ask everyone here. Why is everyone in this forum? Do we even want to know 100%?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join