It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Binladen Merely Take Credit For 911To Mastermind Propaganda?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Nothing Ads Up. Not one shred of any evidence truly brings to light that Binladen or any of his middle eastern affiliate's had anything directly to do with 911 or that they had enough intelligence between them to mastermind anything other than taking credit.

in this video he makes the statement about a coup de tat which leads me to believe that he knew exactly what the outcome was going to be by his CIA handlers of the aftermath of 911 but nothing more other than to give the appearance that he was a leader of a terrorist organization, he really doesn't seem to be that smart, if you know what i mean, and he surely doesn't seem to have the attitude of a serious aggressive blood thirsty terrorist

Too many inconsistencies, cover ups and lies in the governments story and ZERO communication with the citizens other than media spin leads me to believe that they were the judge jury and executioner of 911 and are continuing down the same path at this very moment.

The entire directive to Washington by their handlers was to steal the world by any means possible at any cost or loss of life

whats your take on this, can you see what i see or am i just too close to the fire to see the light????

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised by this at all.
not at all.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

And too many Osamas...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I wish I could translate #1....is there any one here who can?

Number 2, if that is ACTUALLY Osama Bin Ladin, I want to know how he looks so healthy, after being on dialysis for many years, and close to death by 2001.

Number 3, what is he saying?

Number 4, where and when is this video from?

Number 5, was this original video translated by our USA government?

(Edited to add number 5 question)
edit on 12-5-2011 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaveTheWolves
reply to post by anumohi

And too many Osamas...

EXACTLY,,,,will the REAL Osama Bin Ladin PLEASE STAND UP!!!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Aside from 911 its seams that libya has entered into the same realm by the CIA and the same set directives with different key players. i think they are finally getting it all worked out, as long as they can keep the pressure on and continuing to move from one scenario after the other they just might pull this entire world domination shhhhit off.

check this article out it all seems to be the same crap only different if you know what i mean
www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SaveTheWolves

did anyone ever consider that usama might of had a twin brother name osama????

now that could be quite an interesting new twist on the strange and bizarre

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Well there ya go! It makes as much sense as anything else we've been fed.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Bin Laden has denied any involvement at all with the planning and execution of 9/11. Of course he did he admire the martyrs, but he always denied involvement. I believe him. Why would he lie? He's no propagandist. At least not for a pro-american agenda, thats for certaiin.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Please tell me, that everyone posting about Osama KNEW him....saw him....met him? If not, how do you KNOW Bin Laden even existed? How do you KNOW, that the person they are flashing in front of us, IS Osama? Oh wait, iiiiiiiiiii get it....I'm supposed to take the government's word for it! Gotcha!
But, uuuuuuuuh, doesnt that make me a little naive and gullible? Or should i just BELIEVE everything 'they' tell us? Come on people....for goodness sake....THINK!

1st....they want us to believe...one of the most complex operations...EVER...was orchestrated by some guy...that lived in a cave in the mountains? hahahahaha

2nd...they want us to believe fire melts steel?

3rd...they want us to believe....they found the passport of one of the hijackers...yet there is no debris from a big-azz plane; no office furniture, vending machines, computers/printers/scanners/copy machines?

4th...they want us to believe that 2 planes were able to take down 3 buildings?

5th...they want us to believe the thermite theory....the multiple explosions theory?

6th...they want us to believe the towers 'collapsed'..when in reality...they turned to dust?

7th....let me just stop at 6th...because i could go on, and on, and on about the nine-11 LIE!

Really, i just dont get it? People talk about Bin Laden...like they believe he is, what 'they' said he is. Sorry, but i'm not buying 1 ounce, of their crap! If 1 part is a lie....IT'S ALL A LIE!!! Now, if you want..you can try to go along with the charade...but i'm not playing that game. After YEARS of researching the 9-eleven LIE...i'm gonna stick to the one theory that makes all the sense in the world.....DIRECTED ENERGY! Research it here: Dr Judy Wood

Let's stop playing this stupid game of "Guess Who's Bin Laden" and let's start exposing the REAL DEAL; and quit feeding their propaganda machine!

new topics

top topics

join