It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death of Osama bin Laden: Results of the survey!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

It would be nice if the graph reflected how much of each bracket was representative of members versus guests. For example, "Osama bin Laden was killed by a US-led assassination team on May 1, 2011 (US-time)" ‒ 45.3% strongly disagree ‒ it's easy to imagine breaking this up to show X% (members) / Y% (guests) possibly illustrating that members may be more conspiracy prone compared to non-members or vice-versa.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
9/11 questions all over again. They needed to get this one right if they EVER hoped to close the door on the "truthers."

But the truth of the matter is, no matter what actually happened to OBL, they WANT those of us who "know" to know that there isn't a damn thing we can do about it. THAT is the message they are sending. That they control the masses, the sheep are theirs, and anyone who doesn't believe their BS is a flippin terrorist.

The checkpoints are not for al-Qaeda my friends, they are for YOU!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
lol, might as well poll republicans if they should cut taxes on the rich and put people on medicare to work landscaping their yards

lol

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Skeptic, this is a conspiracy site, by its nature people will disagree with those mighty and mysterious Ps that B - what is the point of this? Does anyone on here have any facts to base their vote on or just their opinion (I'm guessing at least 99.9% fall into the latter) so........ this proves what?

Yeah I see what you mean, you're 99.9% correct...the results of this poll were not based on facts, they were based on a relentless series of lies told by the Government/Media for the last few decades. By the way, where it is etched in stone that polls should be based on facts? And if you're so hung up on facts, why not convince the Government to release concrete evidence so we can all get the facts straight?

Not sure where the deny ignorance stance comes into play on this.

Speaking of ignorance, do you really think only conspiracy types hang around this site? Since you appear to be bitter, maybe during the next poll, you should work harder to get the Sunshine types, who swear by the Government/Media, to get out and at least try and rig the vote. Even a little bit of deception can go a long way.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme

It would be nice if the graph reflected how much of each bracket was representative of members versus guests. For example, "Osama bin Laden was killed by a US-led assassination team on May 1, 2011 (US-time)" ‒ 45.3% strongly disagree ‒ it's easy to imagine breaking this up to show X% (members) / Y% (guests) possibly illustrating that members may be more conspiracy prone compared to non-members or vice-versa.

I'd like to know that too;
But keep in mind, if you're a gov-shill/debunker, you're more likely to be an ATS member, so that you can kill threads, spread disinfo, etc. You would also vote in this poll to support the OS.
That would dilute the theory that members may be more conspiracy prone, wouldn't it?

Edit: for clarification.
(BTW; The "you" meant 'in general terms', not you yourself!)
edit on 11-5-2011 by Starling because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by darbur
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

publish a survey from a conspiracy site who outside these type of sites would pay the least bit of attention to it,as for this poll it was so obvious what the results were going to be people on a conspiracy site not believing there governments side of the story im absolutely shocked

keep the polls coming they are fun to take
edit on 11-5-2011 by darbur because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2011 by darbur because: (no reason given)

I would say were are truth revealers, and FYI I know many people who do not frequent this site that also do not believe their story, so the feeling of suspicion is global, not just on this site.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
If I am not mistaken there are many people on here that are not truth seekers, many peopel here are here to counter the information presented and probably also voted in this poll, so it's not all one side as people seem to think. Still, regardless of what people are here for, there's a hell of a lot of people that distrust their story. That surely speaks for itself.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Only 20% believe the official story...

LOL...

MSM ftl...

Ok enough meme's... I think it's clear something is afoot here.
edit on 11-5-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Now with these results on this survey, there's just no way possible that Obama's rating of approval has gone up to 60 percent. This article says that it has, I find this very hard to believe. This has got to be a fixed poll and their trying to B.S. the people. When will the madness end?

AP-GfK poll: Obama approval hits 60 percent By LIZ SIDOTI and JENNIFER AGIESTA, Associated Press – 2 hrs 3 mins ago WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama's approval rating has hit its highest point in two years — 60 percent — and more than half of Americans now say he deserves to be re-elected, according to an Associated Press-GfK poll taken after U.S. forces killed al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden.
news.yahoo.com...

If he win's the next election, it will not be by an honest vote.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This poll should be taken as a snapshot of what people that visit a conspiracy website think and nothing more. I don't think that it is revealing at all. Do a poll of people that go to church if they believe in God...

Now compare this sampling to that of the general population and the results would be more interesting.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrymomma
FYI, this poll thing is awesome! Keep 'em coming!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 12/5/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Totally frikken awesome, I bow to your presentation of the survey results. You guys are doing it right. Yes, of course, I took the survey, and I find the majority agree with me also. Or, I agree with them. Irrelevant.

The graphs were spectacular, kudos to your designer. Amazing.

Like others, I am hooked on the poll thing. Having percentages to display in awesome 3-d graphs leads to a whole other aspect of this site that hasn't been developed yet. Polls on the main page, maybe 5 at most, then the link to the polling area, and the ability for members to make polls? Crazy insane web traffic, ad revenue shoots out the wazoo, server upgrades to compensate, and what's sick is you know it's true. Owners, *hint*, you are onto something. You can expand by 45% IF YOU DO IT RIGHT. I would suggest to take a poll of members that would like to have a poll area. You obviously have the code figured out, but are worried about the server overload. Yep, polls on the main page would be a sure hit, and I, myself, would sticky through the current ones.

You know that's what it's about, getting visitors. You have to throw a NEW gimmick in now and then. You have us with the polls. Tell the advertisers they get an extra 10k clicks a day, your back end will tell you the exact numbers, and all you guys have to do is add a bit of code to make it happen. It seems to be a win-win situation, an expansion of an already popular business. Do the numbers, it's very feasible.

Think about it, PLEASE!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hmm, I was in the minority here. No surprise with the results.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Well I'm definitely glad to see a lot more aware individuals than there were on facebook when his "death" was announced.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
i find these survey results intersting, it seems thee is alot of skeptisim over osmas death on the forum but there was some disagreement of them killing him earlir and using him for other purposes, interesting. i like these polls you should do more of them

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Wow! A lot of truthers/deathers on this site.

Who would have thought that?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I wanted to thank you and comrades for your time invested in this and what you and the comrades have done with ATS over the years. Im sure you get your fair share of hated on so here's a little lovin....i appreciate you and the others here... but I'm not gonna kiss you in the mouth.

So there...i got mushy with ya a bit and didnt feel too terribly gay about it.
edit on 11-5-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Interesting results. I guess here in ATS people are smarter than what the governemnt believe Americans are, we are analyst, in other words, please do not give us crap because we will disected.
and call for what it is BS.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
God, no Birther poll.

I for one have had enough of that topic.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I forgot to mention, the survey left off the question of OBL still being alive.

Do you think OBL is still alive?

Relevant, don't you think?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join