It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

massive radiaition cloud on USA and Canada.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Kinda makes you wonder if they even have tech to manipulate the radiation cloud and it's placement and density...

Just saying.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Big Island Dairy Farmers fight radiation with Boron

I also heard on Fox adio the other day that they are worried about what the radiation damage will do to U.S. crops. Not sure if they meant Hawaii or further inland. I will try to find more.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by awareness10
Sorry but freaking out isn't going to help anyone. What we believe truly believe will become your reality.
The only one I see freaking out in this thread is you.

Am i freaking out because i made a suggestion to others that freaking out would be unnecessary? You are
a funny guy, if you are a guy that is... heh. Anyways thanks for the laugh.\

Maybe you read deeper into what i said than what i actually meant maybe it's you who should chill darling.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo_Serf

Originally posted by awareness10
Sorry but freaking out isn't going to help anyone. What we believe truly believe will become your reality. So if you believe this it's going to happen for You. If you don't then it won't affect you. Thoughts Create Things. When people keep on focusing on #e, then thats exactly what you'll see, hear, feel, experience. Stop focusing on what scares you and start focusing on things you actually want to occur. Simple. Then maybe one day, you'll realise its all just a farce, a dream, a non reality. Everything is just energy, here in this place. Nothing is Real.

So you are saying to us that it is real that nothing is real.

I'm sorry but you're not real so i really can't say. ;-)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Radiation in Ontario

TORONTO — Elevated levels of radiation have been found in Ontario since the Japanese nuclear disaster but health authorities say people should not be alarmed.

On Tuesday, Energy Minister Brad Duguid said radiation levels have gone up slightly since a devastating earthquake struck off the northeast coast of Japan on March 11 crippling the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear reactors.

Some U.S. states have also found elevated radiation levels, Duguid said. But he added there is no reason for alarm here as officials regularly test the air, water and food

So we seem safe for the moment, but who's to say it won't get worst, last I heard was there have been a few explosions at the fukushima plant, and it was completely covered by fog last night

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I'm sorry but you're not real so i really can't say. ;-)

Well at least youre logically consistent within your mad little world. Keep it that way and dont offer your opinion to anyone, on anything, ever again.

Especially on such a really serious matter.
edit on 12-5-2011 by Neo_Serf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

Positive thinking..i like that. Im starting to think our collective mind is creting out own turmoil on earth.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

creating our*

sorry typo...lol its bedtime.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo_Serf

calm down it's ok.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

Humanity has tried being dr.evil far too long, maybe a bit of positivity wouldn't hurt.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
here is a good link to watch about it. this is BAD!
radiation link

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

www.youtube.com.../u/0/haMePBnkJhY

Check this out.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Lorene22

www.youtube.com.../u/0/haMePBnkJhY

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link