It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

massive radiaition cloud on USA and Canada.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hello,
Here is a map showing a bad news that you have not probably seen yet. Radiation may increase in the next days. Is this the reason why FEMA is confiscating food from farms ? Maybe...
This cloud radiation is just looking bad...
www.myweathertech.com...

Note : i hope it's a good source (just have a doubt when you access the page).
edit on 11/04/11 by LaTouffe because: (no reason given)

Update : a link for support the other.
transport.nilu.no...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

yeah the source seems sketchy. it says a guy hacked a url to get the image. no telling if this is legit or not...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

well, waiting if the radiations increase.
Sorry for bad link

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
No one is confiscating any farm foods from Canada, so there's probably a different reason.
Control the food, control the population.....

All the radiation maps I've seen look quite scary. There's so much though, that you cannot do anything about it.

Can't stop breathing, eating, drinking, going outside.......

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

lol no worries, unfortunately its hard to tell if ANYTHING in todays world is legit.... "believe nothing you hear and only a third of what you see."

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
hum i add an update....
transport.nilu.no...
thoughts?
i put this link on top

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

better to be wrong ,,,With Good intent...

then ,,,

well you know..

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
holy crap, does anybody have any idea about these sources? this does not look good at all...hopefully the debunkers will weigh in on this and ease my mind a little bit...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

WOW an 82 in oklahoma... Normal is between 5-28

www.blackcatsystems.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

good find

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

In Western Canada there isn't anything to take. The weather is put off the growing season by a few more weeks and farmers haven't been able to plant crops yet because of it. Maybe winter crops like our winterberries are being confiscated but I haven't heard anything about it yet either.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Your data is a simulation based on worst case scenarios as per the disclaimer at the site I referenced in this thread:

You Need This: Norwegian Institute For Air Research Radiation Data And Links
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ATTENTION: These products are highly uncertain based on limited information for the source terms. Please use with caution and understand that the values are likely to change once we obtain more information on the overall nature of the accident. The products should be considered informational and only indicate 'worst case scenario' releases. From what we've learned recently, it seems releases of this magnitude have not yet occurred. Furthermore, these modeling products are based on global meteorological data, which are too coarse to provide reliable details of the transport of the plume across Japan.
transport.nilu.no...

ETA: I have however stocked up on duct tape, water and canned goods. You never know. Especially with the MSM at the helm: You really never will know if it were up to them.
edit on 5/11/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: ETA

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
If this is no hoax and only gets 2 flags. SMH at interst levels..

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrman
reply to post by darrman

Wow, the mointor number from Oklahoma does look unsettling......worth keeping an eye on...............

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

nilu link no longer working. I has been taken offline.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

This is what it says when I go to the page."Thank you for your interest in the FLEXPART products for Fukushima. The Forecast system is no longer running.
"

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrman

I see that, but I notice the other numbers changing, but that one is stuck at 82, so I suspect there's a problem with that number. I haven't seen 81 or 83, for example, which I'd expect to see if it was really around 82, there would be a little fluctuation. When I refresh my browser I see other numbers change.

I think our best bet is to keep our eye on these numbers (the ones that aren't stuck) and see what they tell us. It's probably more accurate than any forecast model, like the one in the OP.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Sorry but freaking out isn't going to help anyone. What we believe truly believe will become your reality. So if you believe this it's going to happen for You. If you don't then it won't affect you. Thoughts Create Things. When people keep on focusing on #e, then thats exactly what you'll see, hear, feel, experience. Stop focusing on what scares you and start focusing on things you actually want to occur. Simple. Then maybe one day, you'll realise its all just a farce, a dream, a non reality. Everything is just energy, here in this place. Nothing is Real.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
Sorry but freaking out isn't going to help anyone. What we believe truly believe will become your reality. So if you believe this it's going to happen for You. If you don't then it won't affect you. Thoughts Create Things. When people keep on focusing on #e, then thats exactly what you'll see, hear, feel, experience. Stop focusing on what scares you and start focusing on things you actually want to occur. Simple. Then maybe one day, you'll realise its all just a farce, a dream, a non reality. Everything is just energy, here in this place. Nothing is Real.

So you are saying to us that it is real that nothing is real.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
Sorry but freaking out isn't going to help anyone. What we believe truly believe will become your reality.
The only one I see freaking out in this thread is you.

The workers at the Fukushima plants can try to believe in any reality they want to, but contrary to your claim, that's not going to affect the radiation damage done to them by high exposure levels.

In the US there's reason for a little concern and maybe some moderate actions, but certainly not freaking out. Some simple suggestions I heard were things like washing your hands before handling food to make sure you don't swallow any radioactive particles you picked up on your hands, and taking your shoes off as you enter your residence to avoid dragging any contaminated dust inside with you on your shoes.Those actions hardly seem like freaking out but may make what is probably already a low risk in the US a little bit lower.

I'm a lot more worried about people in Japan who live 31km from the site who haven't been told to evacuate. There are some areas 31km away that don't look all that safe to me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join