It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statement From The Family Of Osama bin Laden (10th May)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Statement From The Family Of Osama Bin Laden (10th May)

www.nytimes.com

I Omar Ossama Binladin and my brothers the lawful children and heirs of the Ossama Binladin (OBL) have noted wide coverage of the news of the death of our father, but we are not convinced on the available evidence in the absence of dead body, photographs, and video evidence that our natural father is dead. Therefore, with this press statement, we seek such conclusive evidence to believe the stories published in relation to 2 May 2011 operation Geronimo as declared by the President of United States Barrack Hussein Obama in his speech that he authorized the said operation and killing of OBL and
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 10/5/11 by FuGGer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
seems like theyre not happy about not being asked if they wanted custody of his body.

would you release the rotting corpse of your greatest enemy to his family and his mom so that they may give him a burial as they see fit?

www.nytimes.com

Son Says Bin Laden Sea Burial Demeans Family

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FuGGer

If it were your parent you'd most likely want to know, to see the body, to have a proper burial for your father. Oh my, the cost of war is amazing to me, the fact that men just kill and kill and wage war, constantly. Will it never end? I'm sure in the next few weeks there will be another news story to distract us from this one...until then...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FuGGer
seems like theyre not happy about not being asked if they wanted custody of his body.

would you release the rotting corpse of your greatest enemy to his family and his mom so that they may give him a burial as they see fit?

www.nytimes.com

...or maybe, just maybe they want proof? Like the rest of us? No! The Bin Laden Family are CONSPIRACY THEORISTS!

+1 more 
posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
HAH! If they are not convinced he is dead...
What the hell are we supposed to think?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Why do they spell their name dif? Or did the western world destroy pronunciation and spelling?

Anyhow, I assume those were not the children in the compound? Either way, was OBL an evil evil man? Probably... did we the USA/CIA create him? We sure did.

Now, was America based on principles of dignity and human life? Yes.

Should we honor our enemy? no, but should we respect all the dead? Yes. Let's say positions were reversed and they killed one of our leaders, or the leader you are not even aloud to say is mortal. Would we want our leaders body back? you better believe it. Have we risked a secondary war in our history to retrieve body's and prisoners- yes we have. Even if the body we were retrieving was raping/murdering marines.

If we did kill him, the proper thing to do would be to give back a dead piece of meat to the family. Instead, we created a PR disaster, and even though OBL and that side of humanity are cowards and evil, we are not suppose to be. We should have returned the body and expedited our departure from that environment. It's been a decade, people are tired. I know I am.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
this just adds to my idea that he is not dead and is under US custody like some caged animal

+15 more 
posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
This OBL story has more holes than a lesbian orgy.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Schemer 1: There are still quite a few people that are skeptical of the Bin Laden story.
Schemer 2: Lets get his "family" to agree with that statement, then we'll show all the proof the people need, further solidifying their faith in us. Creating conspiracies then proving them wrong will make them trust and love us more than each other.
*both laughing*
Schemer 1: Yes, "Love your government." Divide and conquer.
Schemer 2: The sheep don't realize their shepherds are wolves!

Sorry, I don't buy it.

edit on 11/5/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Or they were paid to make that statement all the while welcoming home their beloved Father, osama Bin Laden, who is now just another citizen after his staged killing. Afterall, these people are friends of the Bush Family.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
if in fact the man was dead? then the family had the right to his body, unless the US knew that if they were ever brought to trial for war crimes there would be no evidence , just as there was none to place ole osammy at the helm of anything, other than some vidi's that he could have used after the fact to give him notoriety and bring jeehawd on the trespassers

in either case its time to move on and focus on when the next black flag operations will go down and what we as americans are going to do to these government criminals to end the cycle of their international and domestic terrorism

edit on 11-5-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Clearly, they're conspiracy theorists.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
HAH! If they are not convinced he is dead...
What the hell are we supposed to think?

You are suppose to be a good global citizen and trust the official accounts of what happened.

Besides, they have now invited key members of congress to the CIA headquarters where under strict controls they will be allowed to view the evidence, and the pictures of the dead Osama that are too gruesome to be shown to the public. Our elected representatives will on our behalf see what we can't and then tell us what they have seen, and we all know we can trust them, of course they will only be viewing, not allowed any room to question what they have seen.

In the end, THAT is as good as it will get, and perhaps if the Bin Laden family pushes hard enough they too can be invited to Langley to the CIA headquarters where they too can view the evidence in a safe and secure, fully controlled environment.

That is about the best you can expect here... Now shut up, move along and be good obedient and patriotic Americans.

You should be celebrating, not questioning.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay

Originally posted by FuGGer

www.nytimes.com

...or maybe, just maybe they want proof? Like the rest of us? No! The Bin Laden Family are CONSPIRACY THEORISTS!
Yeah maybe they are water boarding OBL as we type. Wouldn't that be grand!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

If pictures of his dead corpse are too gruesome for the average American to view, all they would have to do is make a public link somewhere for people to view it on the internet. I guarantee that it can be no worse than anything I've already seen. I can provide many links to "gruesome" pictures. I'm sure I'm not the only one either.

Someone mentioned on here earlier that only bored middle class Americans want all hell to break loose, even if they don't realize how bad war and disasters can really be. I've stared into deaths eyes and lived with him for many a year and I will still state that all hell should break loose. Only from death and decay can new life rise. Just like anything else in nature. Once you keep enough weak links alive that should have been removed, you upset a very delicate balance.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
And the madness continues.......

I have questions......

Why did we whisk his body away and (allegedly) bury it? Did we take his son's body and bury it, too? Maybe I've missed it, but I haven't heard what was done with bin Laden's son's body. Why did we supposedly take bin Laden and leave the rest there? Is this a military policy or what? Were any of those pictured in the photos of this alleged raid bin Laden's son?

Why wouldn't we have handed over the body to the family and let them deal with burial? Why did we give a crap whether the grave might be decimated in the future? Is that our problem? NO! Why did the U.S. government imply there was no one in the Muslim community willing to take the body? That is absurd!

Why were we allowed to take the body, but have been denied access by the Pakistani government to these two wives who were living there? How does that work?

Why has the family the size of bin Laden's been so quiet about this? These recent public comments are suspicious to me. Why is this family not screaming in the media for being deprived of bin Laden's body?

And don't even get me started about how NOT in keeping with Muslim tradition bin Laden's burial was.....and yet our government, despite the mockery they've already made of the man's death and religious tradition, wants us to believe they're afraid the photos are going to incite rage within the terrorist community?

THIS IS WORSE A THREE RING CIRCUS.......

My bet is that the bin Laden's have been bought and paid for by our government to keep perpetuating this alleged OBL death.....

If these issues that I've mentioned don't cause concern about our government's claims, then I don't know what will.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
And the madness continues.......

I have questions......

Why did we whisk his body away and (allegedly) bury it? Did we take his son's body and bury it, too? Maybe I've missed it, but I haven't heard what was done with bin Laden's son's body. Why did we supposedly take bin Laden and leave the rest there? Is this a military policy or what? Were any of those pictured in the photos of this alleged raid bin Laden's son?

Why wouldn't we have handed over the body to the family and let them deal with burial? Why did we give a crap whether the grave might be decimated in the future? Is that our problem? NO! Why did the U.S. government imply there was no one in the Muslim community willing to take the body? That is absurd!

Why were we allowed to take the body, but have been denied access by the Pakistani government to these two wives who were living there? How does that work?

Why has the family the size of bin Laden's been so quiet about this? These recent public comments are suspicious to me. Why is this family not screaming in the media for being deprived of bin Laden's body?

And don't even get me started about how NOT in keeping with Muslim tradition bin Laden's burial was.....and yet our government, despite the mockery they've already made of the man's death and religious tradition, wants us to believe they're afraid the photos are going to incite rage within the terrorist community?

THIS IS WORSE A THREE RING CIRCUS.......

My bet is that the bin Laden's have been bought and paid for by our government to keep perpetuating this alleged OBL death.....

If these issues that I've mentioned don't cause concern about our government's claims, then I don't know what will.

They whisked his body away supposedly because no country was willing to accept his body and they didn't want people to know his whereabouts so that a shrine or place of worship could not be set up in it's place. They also claimed a sea burial is a Muslim custom, even though many Muslims have come out saying this is not the case at all.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
Clearly, they're conspiracy theorists.

And Racist for doubting Obama..

Well Folks.. You Can't Dig Up

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

You got there before me, I mean how do people know that this is what OBL family think and said? Because they read it from a newspaper? The NYtimes? Why would people believe what is obviously a confusion strategy...and chew everythin the government is feeding them?

Hasn't ATS taught you guys anything?

It's obvious it's worked anyway...And I admit on me too. There is far too much confusing and differing, conflicting stories now, that we will NEVER know the truth of the legend that is Bin Laden.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join