It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did NASA just use their CLOUD machine?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
did they just set everyone off just now at the same time? everyone look at their radar maps, all this percipitation just poped out of no where, and i mean alot of it....

www.theweathernetwork.com...

ZOOM ALL THE WAY OUT, So you can see all of north america

cloud machine link

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-5-2011 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2011 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
They are starting to work on the New Madrid Fault Area once again...Lots of storms heading that way again...Should be there with-in 10-12 hrs. hrs easily....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
i keep watching it and its actually creeping me out.....

its like i just unburrowed my zerglings in starcraft all at the same time in different groups and told them to rush base

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hasn't there bean a couple more earthquakes along arkansas, tennessee area as well? Not strong ones, but enough to get everyones attention? WHat are they really doing over there?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Oh come on. If you pay attention to how weather works these storms tend to form like this as the weather conditions become appropriate throughout the evening this is normal! Blaming it on some stupid cloud machine theory is ludicrous and that's exactly why conspiracy theorists are always portrayed as the weird crazy people in movies.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

YESSSS!!!! I got my Archons charging too. I got your back.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
it was just weird water coming from no where all in circular motion facing a out word direction for the source it was coming from in multiple locations.

so bud, but that water was shot into the sky, or it wouldn't of shown up like it did on the radar

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Your "cloud machine" is a rocket booster testsite, they have been around for a while... Nothing new..

Don't see anything strange on that radar map...

new topics

top topics

join