It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Notes Ready For Circulation! (And It's not the American Dollar)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Here is some evidence for their plans for the NWO.
US FEDERAL RESERVE'S UNITED FEDERATION OF NORTH AMERICA NOTE IS READY FOR CIRCULATION

The United States Federal Reserve bankers are already prepared for a hostile merger of Canada with the United States with the aid of Stephen Harper. The same bankers who orchestrated the United States Wall Street swindle ($12.5 trillion bailout the Federal Reserve bankers swindled from the American taxpayers - as of December 1, 2010) are banking on Stephen Harper winning a majority on May 2, 2011. They are laying in wait until Harper wins a majority and dissolves Canada, the Canadian flag and the Canadian Dollar.

The Federal Reserve’s North American Union Note (sample image on the left) has already been printed to replace the US Federal Reserve Note, the Canadian Dollar and the Mexican Pesco.

Why is the Federal Reserve printing North American Union Notes? The United States is financially bankrupt – thanks entirely to the Federal Reserve Bankers. The Federal Reserve Bankers orchestrated the largest swindle in the history of the United States, and the World, by fraudulently declaring loses of $billions. These bankers fraudulently declared that their banks would fail unless the US government paid them $trillions in bailout money.

www.libertynewsonline.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I have seen this one before, at least a year ago.

I think it is another one of those bunk stories intended to scare people.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
And you Canucks didn't think we'd take you down with us...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
yeah kind of like the Amero coins with obama on the face..

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Who is the guy on the bill?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

You may wish to go here:

ask.abovetopsecret.com...

Type in 'amero'...and search.

Enjoy the reading material that then pops up, to explore....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Canada is still a commonwealth country.

en.wikipedia.org...

Plus, we've gotten used to our $1 and $2 coins. We aren't giving them up now.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I totally see this happening. It's all a part of the New World Order. It will take a "crisis" here, they will close down banks for a short time, then announce the new and improved Amerodollar.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Alrighty, I've seen this topic come up from time to time. Gonna play devil's advocate here. Outside of say NWO implications what exactly is so scary about forming a North American Union with Canada? Hell if it will save the economic collapse in this country then I can't see any harm in this. It's not like we'd be giving up any more freedoms than we already have.

I've posed this question on Facebook several times from different angles but no one ever wants to answer it.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I said it once and i will say it again. America is dead. So, what flag are we gonna fly now. You know that this will not go with some states here in the usa. So, be prepared for martial law people, it's comming. The fall of the dollar. Gas here in MN is 4.04 a gallon and rising. WE'RE DOOOOOMMMED. If a revolution engulfs the usa, If i were you BANKER, run for the hills you RAT. The ship is sinking on the U.S.A TITANIC. U.S.A is dead. Be prepared for the BIG CRASH in the stock market to end all scenario, so we have to go to the new currency.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Well.. again... there it goes.. hihi..
Look here: presscore.ca...

The Note Reads – “Federal Reserve Note.” It has a Federal Reserve bankers adopted NAU flag (blue with 3 white stars that represent Mexico, the US and Canada) above the words “The United Federation of North America”. Below it the Federal Reserve bankers boldly claims “THIS NOTE IS LEGAL TRANSNATIONAL TENDER BY UNION OF THE NORTH AMERICAN REPUBLIC ESTABLISHED AND AUTHORIZED BY THE FREE TRADE AND RECOVERY ACT OF THE CENTRAL BANK APPROVED BY THE U.S. FEDERAL RESERVE BANQUE DU CANADA AND BANCO DE MEXICO” .

The note is a complete fraud.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
is that websita a reliable sorce?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrormaster

If it were good, fine. The truth is, The BANKER elites sucked u.s.a dry and now they want to suck others too.
The greeder, banker elites made this federation up. The truth is that they and there fascist friends, want to suck us all dry.
We the people, should go VIRAL on the greeders and take all their money, power away.
The smaller weaker need to gang up on the big bully on the block.
Name just one thing, that the elites did to sacrifice to help we the people, NOT ONE. The help they gave was like me giving a penny to feed all the poor. Here you go homeless, now get a room for the night, oh, here is a penny, that should help you.
All they do is cause trouble for both sides and sit back and collect the dough. They laughing at you ALL and spit in your face cause you are nothing to them but a peice of sh# to flush down the toilet.
The fascists want you as their slave.
We should have a greeder party. Anyone got a rope.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrormaster

Outside of say NWO implications what exactly is so scary about forming a North American Union with Canada?

Yes, it may be the only way to keep China honest through this century.
It is possible that a similar union will have to be formed in South America, centering around Brazil.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
While the OP has not cited a real news source just some....blog of sorts?
Why would anyone worry about a US, Canada, Mexico merger???
Both Canada and , well Mexico is already armed wink wink will have the right to keep and bear arms.
This means that the North American continent would be the largest fully armed continent on the face of the Earth!
All of this time the elites have been looking to disarm us,and now we will have other folks join the ranks.
But then again the OP's story shows no proof so this is yet again just a pipe dream.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrormaster
Alrighty, I've seen this topic come up from time to time. Gonna play devil's advocate here. Outside of say NWO implications what exactly is so scary about forming a North American Union with Canada? Hell if it will save the economic collapse in this country then I can't see any harm in this. It's not like we'd be giving up any more freedoms than we already have.

I've posed this question on Facebook several times from different angles but no one ever wants to answer it.

Because Canadians will likely lose their rights. We like our medical, and our banking system that has rules and regulations in place that protect the people.

USA is trillions in debt.

USA politicians are close to, if not totally insane.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
While the OP has not cited a real news source just some....blog of sorts?
Why would anyone worry about a US, Canada, Mexico merger???
Both Canada and , well Mexico is already armed wink wink will have the right to keep and bear arms.
This means that the North American continent would be the largest fully armed continent on the face of the Earth!
All of this time the elites have been looking to disarm us,and now we will have other folks join the ranks.
But then again the OP's story shows no proof so this is yet again just a pipe dream.

Why don't you research the proof - I simply bring it to the attention of members as a very interesting point bearing in mind the plan is based on Harper being re elected.

Again - you sit back and expect others to bring you the research - Do your own.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomten

Well.. again... there it goes.. hihi..
Look here: presscore.ca...

The Note Reads – “Federal Reserve Note.” It has a Federal Reserve bankers adopted NAU flag (blue with 3 white stars that represent Mexico, the US and Canada) above the words “The United Federation of North America”. Below it the Federal Reserve bankers boldly claims “THIS NOTE IS LEGAL TRANSNATIONAL TENDER BY UNION OF THE NORTH AMERICAN REPUBLIC ESTABLISHED AND AUTHORIZED BY THE FREE TRADE AND RECOVERY ACT OF THE CENTRAL BANK APPROVED BY THE U.S. FEDERAL RESERVE BANQUE DU CANADA AND BANCO DE MEXICO” .

And the rest says: (at least complete the quote)

The note is a complete fraud. In the United States – The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, … coin Money, regulate the Value thereof. The Federal Reserve bankers’ NAU Note unlawfully eliminates the US Congress power to coin the US money. It is a fraud because it eliminates the vote of the US citizens, the Canadian citizens and Mexican citizens. Its claim of legal tender is based entirely on the Federal Reserve created free trade agreement.

The Federal Reserve bankers claims totalitarian authority over the United States, Canadian and Mexican people. Their worthless North American Union Note isn’t approved by the people of the United States, Canada and Mexico. It is only approved by itself. It fraudulently claims that it is approved by the central banks in the US, Canada and Mexico. Those central banks could never approve such a scheme as they are mandated by the elected representatives of the people of the United States, Canada and Mexico. Here in Canada the Bank of Canada’s (BANQUE DU CANADA) mandate is to conduct monetary policy in a way that promotes the economic and financial well-being of Canadians – not to a foreign owned Federal Reserve Banks.

The note is a complete fraud.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
THE NOTE IT AN EXAMPLE:

"The accompanying article photo above is a sample of the 2009 Federal Reserve North American Union Note. The counterfeit note is concrete evidence of the Federal Reserve bankers’ conspiracy to destroy the United States in order to form a Federal Reserve banker controlled North American Union."

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tomten

"The accompanying article photo above is a sample of the 2009 Federal Reserve North American Union Note. The counterfeit note is concrete evidence of the Federal Reserve bankers’ conspiracy to destroy the United States in order to form a Federal Reserve banker controlled North American Union."

You really should read to the end of the article.

This is simply another example of NWO planning.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join