It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Government Bunkers: Security Heightened at Underground Storage Facilities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
www.shtfplan.com...

As we’ve noted before on a number of occasions, the US government is preparing for Unlikely Events Like War, Catastrophic Collapse of Society, and Even Asteroids and the Pentagon and Military are Actively War Gaming ‘Large Scale Economic Breakdown’ and ‘Civil Unrest’. In addition to security and law enforcement implications, it doesn’t take much of a stretch of the imagination to come to the conclusion that war gaming these scenarios takes into account continuity of government directives, which means that elite members of reserve government elements need a place to go if the SHTF.

The fact that bunkers exist is no secret, and as was pointed out in the aforementioned articles, there are many of them around the country. Rumor has it that the government has built literal underground cities spanning hundreds of thousands of square feet, complete with everything from nuclear power generation to facilities capable of manufacturing just about any modern day product. The idea is that in the event of a global cataclysm, the human race would be able to survive and thrive, without losing the technological advancements achieved over the last couple of centuries.

Nice to see your tax money being used to prepare the government, eh? Think you'll be welcomed into one of these should things go badly?

I'm still trying to get information from a family member who is consulting on one being built in TX. Apparently the work is almost completed so maybe I'll get him to spill some beans for me regarding any timelines they see for the necessity of using these.

They didn't build them to look at them. There is something being planned and obviously being underground is the place to be.

edit on 10-5-2011 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bozzchem

They didn't build them to look at them. There is something being planned and obviously being underground is the place to be.

This is of course, assuming that the government knows what they are doing.

Oh wait..

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
one day soon
they will come and say

come down with us
but

going down leads
only to two roads

death and slavery
do not go underground

not with them
at least

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

Selfish swine.

The best we 'little people' who only pay for and actually do the work to get these things built, can hope for is a catastrophic flood of epic proportions...they'll be drowned along with the rest of us.

Or an EQ crushing them like matchsticks.

Unless there is a place for every citizen, i hope they do NOT survive either.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I am starting to firmly believe that the government continues to run up this HUGE deficit because it's funding programs geared to "save" itself from either a known natural disaster that's coming, or they expect another country or terrorists are going to nuke something soon.

You can't spend money at this pace, unless you know that paying it back won't have to happen.

Like others have said, you can just feel it.

JMO of course.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
yeah someone explain to me the need for a functioning government while everyone else is dying losing their homes,their jobs and everything else in the world

but no all those dc fatcats are safe and sound at mount weather,greenbrier and the hundreds of other bases

while we are left blowing in the wind.

all i can say is if the shtf the world ends and some how i survive it and i see anyone from the government stick their heads up outta that prarie dog hole.

i just may well you know use your imagination.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
all i can say is if the shtf the world ends and some how i survive it and i see anyone from the government stick their heads up outta that prarie dog hole.

i just may well you know use your imagination.

You won't be alone. They can only stay underground for so long. Should I or any others still be around, we'll be waiting outside for them.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
They can sit in the dark for all I care.
Keep your underground nonsense.
I would bonkers living in a place like that for more than a few days.

Your tax dollars at waste.

new topics

top topics

join