It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One a scale of 1 to Osama- How good is your hiding spot?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Obviously I'm not asking anyone to disclose information of where their hiding spot is or what they would do in a SHTF scenario. I just wanted to know how good it is and if possible why.

So on a scale of one to Osama how good is your hiding spot? 1 being they'll find me in minutes, Osama being.... Well the caves of Tora Bora.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Mine is in a scale of Saddam Hussien, they would probably have to play around before they find me

edit on 8-5-2011 by Mentalistbee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
We live in the country and the narrow, rural road that goes to our neighborhood is off a heavily wooded area. Unless you actually live here or know someone who does, it would be hard to find. Well, hopefully that is

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I'll hide in a book ... Like Waldo

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
mine is somewhere between a 6.5 and a weapon of mass destruction!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
i would say a 8 + i would always be on the move

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Mine's probably a Vin Diesel..Maybe Joe Biden at most ..my spot's not the best but i have lots of space to relocate/ flee if needed and lots of resources to survive off of.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant
Obviously I'm not asking anyone to disclose information of where their hiding spot is or what they would do in a SHTF scenario. I just wanted to know how good it is and if possible why.

So on a scale of one to Osama how good is your hiding spot? 1 being they'll find me in minutes, Osama being.... Well the caves of Tora Bora.

my hiding spot would be id say 1 or 2. i have it set up thought that if they try to take over my "lab", they will die before they get there.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Not as good as Osama's! After all OBL was the "Undisputed World Hide & Seek Champion" 2001-2011!

"Ding Dong the dude is dead!" I'm sure Chuck Norris would have eventually found him! lol!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Y'all better be hiding underground or the satellites/drones will pick up your heat signature from the air. Then the coordinates will be sent to ground troops to scoop you up and take you away in the green trucks.
Don't be fooled by OBL stories, they can find anybody in about 48hrs time on this planet if they really want to.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Good point, sir.

To add: The 48 hour time frame is probably looking for someone specific, too. It would therefore be easier if you were just doing a general 'sweep' for survivors.

As long as we are in the woods wiping ourselves with leaves I am sure they really wouldn't bother to get us all. What threat could it pose to 'them' if they have established absolute dominion over civilization?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by StripedBandit

In a situation where they are looking for survivors, they'd probably round up as many if not all of them hiding in the woods and mountains. It's about maintaining order, this land grab via scams going on is not for no reason, they have set policies in motion that will ensure all land be in their control within a decade or two... no more home "owners" only renters.
Once the coastlines are underwater, they'll most likely round up everyone into centralized cities. Word of independent living in the woods and hills would only inspire others to leave the 1984 style cities and taxes, that is why I'd think they'd round up as many as possible after the disasters.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Probably about a 2. Living in one of the most densely populated areas, there really isn't anywhere good to go.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Many people are planning to infiltrate National Parks and wildlife Preserves but if SHTF, I don't think running and hiding is going to be an option.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Y'all better be hiding underground or the satellites/drones will pick up your heat signature from the air. Then the coordinates will be sent to ground troops to scoop you up and take you away in the green trucks.
Don't be fooled by OBL stories, they can find anybody in about 48hrs time on this planet if they really want to.

I'm sure they could, but unless you've brought that type of reaction down upon yourself, they probably wouldn't bother. They'd have much bigger problems on their hands in and around the cities than worrying about the relative few 'run for the hills' types.

top topics

join