It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles Show Planetary Line Up For June 1st With A Surprise Visitor! (Guess Who)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Seems like someone has "lost the plot" of the thread?

Care to respond to these comments?
post by atlasastro

I noticed you have not replied to this post.
post by Shamatt

I'll take it that you agree.

Check and Mate.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

yes the experts in this field reckon this to be real

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by philware
reply to post by Eurisko2012

yes the experts in this field reckon this to be real

- The truth is in the details. -
So if some are real....then who is making them?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hello all ATS'ers,
When I made my first post concerning my thoughts on what the crop circle was saying, I shortly realized that I had made some mistakes in my statement. Therefore, I am now making corrections to my previous statement so that it reads as follows:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----

Hello all ATS'ers,
This is my first post. I have been listeining carefully to this discussion, and I believe I may have found an answer and an interpretation to this new crop circle formation and what it means. Before I dissect this crop circle, please understand that I believe all former comments concerning the meaning of this crop circle and its authenticity to be almost all irrelevant. When I first considered this crop circle, I, as with many others on this forum thought that this was meaningless jibberish. On reflection I have since changed my mind. What made me change my mind and realise that this was both an authentic crop circle and informative? It was due to prior comments questioning the symbols as being those of some ancient script or unknown language. -That this message was somehow not meant for us. When I looked much more carefully at this crop circle, I believe I found all the answers to previous queries raised by former ATS'ers. Therefore, be patient with me and let me continue:

Firstly, the Intelligensia which gave us the signs in the crop circles deliberately laid this crop circle down in 3 days. The 3 days signify 3 stages. We have further evidence of the 3 stages when we look at the stack of blocks on the far left of the image. Begining with 1 block at the top two blocks in the middle and then leading to final three blocks at the bottom.

I would agree with prior comments that the cicular bodies represent months, but not begining with January, as I had formally said. The 5 months begins with the “appearing of the heavy body”. It should be noted that the growing size of the circles represents a growing cresendo of events over the five months which ends after stage 3 is completed.

I slightly disagree that this crop circle points to an event on June 1st. This crop circle is signifying that an important astronomical event "begins" on June 1st and then it is two days on June 3rd when the effects of the appearance of the new heavy body take place on our Moon. The climax of this astronomical event is in fact on October - (not June, which I formally said), which is also the 3rd and last stage. Therefore all ATS'ers, we should all be able to see a new object around June 1st to the 3rd. If such an object does not appear, then I we may conclude that I am incorrect in my understanding of the crop circle message.

The astronomical event in question is caused by a presently known or unknown Body, which presents itself between Earth and Mars. The crop signs seem to indicate that the presence of this Heavy Body will cause a pole shift of the "Moon"! This supposes that it will also lead to a pole shift of the Earth. Any observations of planets in our solar system since 2004 and even before show that a number of planetary bodies within our solar system have all had pole shifts and Global warming. From Pluto and Neptune to that of Mars. (Please correct me if I am wrong).

When the Authors of this crop circle laid out their astronomical observations, it seems obvious to me that they determined that the whole crop circle image was supposed to be read from right to left. This is determined due to the symbols at each end of every month which strongly suggest that the culmination of every sequence of events for each month lead into the following month. So there we have it. We have 1 event happening over the sequence of 5 months, in which a number of smaller cluster of observable events occur, over three stages, in which it all finalises over the last 3 days of the last month. That each month's event is a precusor to the next stage which then builds up in severity to the final event – the pole shift of the earth. (Now, it could be that I have misunderstood the object in question so that the whole series of events does not concern the Moon, but the Earth! But, there you have it, at the present moment I believe the pole shift effects will first be observable on the Moon first, before it takes place on Earth! If however, what I describe concerns the Earth, instead of the Moon, then you should allow for that adjustment of your understanding in comprehension of my error. Therefore, where ever I have said the word “Moon” you should then change it toEarth.

I do not pretend that I understand all the symbols. This is due to the photograph being taken too far away from the crop circle (due to the camera man wanting to capture the whole image on film), for me to discern everything. From what I can clearly observe I believe I can interpret 60% of the crop circle. So, here it goes.

I think the very first rightmost symbol on the very first line - the one which ends with an empty circle, that is, if we are reading it from right to left, tells us that a new "object" will appear. The "J" symbol with the small circle to its left declares that this is the beginning of event. The two "Z" looking symbols which end with a circle at the bottom line, probably denotes that the 1st stage, which will begin over the first two days. The stair symbol signifies the beginning of all stages. Please note that the stair symbol we see comparitively reflects the symbol of boxes on the far left of the image - which represents the series of stages for the Moon's pole shift.

The flat box on the left of the stair symbol and the vertical line represents the "1st stage begins". It begins with the next symbol, where we see a square, tail like symbol. This symbol I believe represents the Moon's rotation. We should note that this square tail is rather small in comparison to the others. The reason why we see a line going from this square tail to the next symbol, which looks like a line step with two circles, one directly above the other, signifies the Moon's poles. And, without me trying to add anymore difficulty to the interpretation of the symbols, the other following signs going on towards the end, declare that the Moon's poles will begin to become unstable and perhaps to fluctuate. The two lines opposing each other (looks like an Electricians Earth symbol) signifies the end of that event for this month. (We can also see this "Earth" symbol on the third line/month) This is the beginning of the first stage and the end of the month!

The Next month or the second line is the shortest line! If we look carefully, and allow our eyes to follow all the symbolary from the right to the left, we can see that both lines, the top and the second, which represent the first two months are linked to the first and topmost box on the left. This tells us the the first stage will be completed over that period of two months.

I cannot read the second line/month code, so I cannot discern it. My quick reflections believe that the symbolary may be a suggestion that the Moon's pole fluctuations/instability are becoming more frequent with each of it's rotations.

The third line, signifies the begining of the second stage and the third month. The first three signs seem to signify that as the Heavy Body "X" traverses our skies two forces will converge on each other - the V looking symbol - and that over the following days the moon will "tilt", and that the continuation of the first stage - the single box symbol - which is the Moon's pole instability, will probably result in the moon's apparant wobble through our skies.

I cannot read the last few symbols due to the distance of the images, but it seems that the Intelligencia are showing us that the Moon's pole instability or fluctuations then ends. The month ends on the third line, as it begins on the extreme right of the fourth line, indicating the continuance of a prior months events that I cannot read and which are still not completed on the third month.

On the fourth line, we notice several “Earth” (Electrician’s) like symbols, perhaps about 4. Each Earth symbol symbolises a short sequence of events in which the Moon's rotation is referred to twice by the crop sign's Authors. I ask you all to forgive me because it is near impossible for me to see what the other signs are and what their relationship is to everything else the Authors have devised. A real, proper and close-up photograph would have been beneficial here.

Months 4 and 5 share the last or bottom three boxes, which shows that the last two months are both the beginning and end of the last stage - which is stage 3.

The last line declares the events of the Moon's pole flip itself. I wish I could have done a video of this instead, so that I could declare my understanding of what I observe through these symbols, so that you would all benefit from my insight, because my written words fall woefully short of what I would have liked to express clearly to you all by this pen.

This is because I could have demonstrated how I came to my judgements, and what rules, keys and consistencies I clearly saw being given to us by these crop circle Authors, and why I came to the conclusions which I inferred. However, let us finish with the last stage of our Authors symbolism which is also the most important.

We observe that all months are linked by a curved line to the funny egg shaped symbol which some presuppose is a Sextant. I am not going to argue with you or anyone concerning what this object is or isn't. In my mind, our crop circle Authors are indicating the planet "Earth" That distortion, which someone else rightly pointed out, signifies the Moon's pull on the earth. The smaller or lesser circle is the Moon. The Intelligentsia is indicating that the Moon's pole will shift over period of two days, but, that it would be completed in three days. This is why we see the Moon, as if it were swinging over Pendulum.

The beginning sentence of the 5 line tells us that the pole shift will occur literally at the beginning of the month. Then as the pole flips, the moons rotation will be affected, so that it will come to a stop, and then we will observe 4 pole changes and fluctuations! The last sentence seems to repeat the first, but it suggests that the strong magnetic influences which cause the Moon to stop rotating will gradually disappear over the last three days and end on October 6th.

If my understanding is correct, we could conclude the following: As the Heavy Body "X" passes through our solar system, the Moon's pole will be changed. This change will affect the Moon' pull on the Earth. This could suggest that sea levels may rise for 3 days in October causing flooding. This is only a guess on my part concerning what the effects of the Moon's pole shift will do.

If anyone could add more understanding and insight to my observations then please declare your thoughts. I give my thanks to ATS contributors: JimIrie, UnholyBones, zilebeliveunknown, ZIPMATT & frugal.

Additional Comments:
1. Noted that planetary alignments on crop circle agree with Nasa orbital data of June 1st through to June 3rd 2011.
2. Observations of other Wind Mill Hill crop circles on the same year as 2009, such as
April 6th & 26th May make the same statements.
www.alienresearchcorp.com...
psychedelicadventure.blogspot.com...
(For photgraphs only. I am making no personal recommendation of the web sites which host these images.)
3. Crop circle show an imperfect planetary alignment in which earth itself it not party to.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
4 days away, I'll guess we have to wait and see.
Could it be representing Nibiru or some other earth destroying planet?
My hopes are a giant ET ship ( good not bad )
My gut feeling? just another bunch of bull# like every other past prediction date.
Although the Crop Circle design is out of this #ing world!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wisdomandunderstanding

Thanks for your contribution. There may be many ways of interpreting the symbols. I do not disagree with your interpretation or consider it irrelevant, not only because it feeds a similar message . The message may read both from left and right.
What we should remember though is that it will not be there without good reason, and the types of pole shift which you describe would need to be survived? If the message were from beneficient intelligence then it would help towards this cause. As a warning it makes clear sense to us both, but as a survival 'plan' including J shape groundworks and the observance of water's behaviour (during pole shift or similar) , it still makes more sense and use to me like that. I certainly agree the fourth line down makes electrical inferences.

A J shape groundwork with this style of anti_ pressure ducting would have been more than just useful at Joplin Missouri or similar mile wide tornado. It is about the only safe vessel in which to have survived, underground, while houses are just gone, cars are holed with bricks, the flying glass inside the hospital etc etc etc. It has to remain a practical message in my view, against the tornados tsunamis etc associated with your translation too.. And your view does not seem to detract from that, but adds the dangers.

And on another note completely, read the next post to deadman_walking =)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

My suggestion to you is dont wait until the 1st June. Go out and look now. I hope the weather is clear for you as it has been here in UK for the last week. Because you are in for a surprise! Within the alignment, looking SSW to SW from here at about 10pm to 1am , at about 45 degrees from the horizon, you will see what you hoped for.

At one end of the vessel, is a very bright light indeed, and at the other, a lesser light. Both appear as stars, but the two are visible quite close together as the ship is quite a long way off at the moment. Within our solar system somewhere is my estimate.

How do I know this is an ET spaceship? Well I saw it arrive about a year ago. The 2 lights still looking like stars were much further apart and they were moving across the horizon at a steady pace. Taking about a minute to appear to the north west and disappear to the south east, they left me thinking. And remembering. I know that I am now looking at the same vessel/ craft within the alignment every night, at a stationary position somewhat further away from my first sighting of it. By by guestimate and I am no mathematician or astronomer, it is between 15 and 50 miles long. I can recommend a good long look at it.

Now I have gone out on a limb, I want to ask anyone to knock me off it. Please someone explain what that actually is , not what it probably isn't. Then we can all deny ignorance eh? Thanks!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT

Now I have gone out on a limb, I want to ask anyone to knock me off it. Please someone explain what that actually is , not what it probably isn't. Then we can all deny ignorance eh? Thanks!

Yeah, its a "spaceship" that no one else on the planet earth has noticed but you.

Deny ignorance indeed.

You do know that Star Wars is a Movie and not a documentary, don't you?

p.s. I starred your post for the comedic value. Cheers.
edit on 29/5/11 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Aye but I am still out on my limb, atlastro. I wont take your view because you are in Australia . Apart from you being upside down from here I dont know if you would see it. Have you checked out the alignment in the past weeks? Its quite a phenomenon. Go and look, and the craft is on the upper right of the alignment if you look from here in the UK.

If I am not returning another 404 over this or talking to a bubble, then there has to be a first person to take notice of it. I am probably NOT that person. And after all , this site is called what it is called, for a reason. I hope you can 'handle' that ok brother.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
i will take a look tomorrow morning before i get ready for work around 5:15am est...the alignment will be on the eastern horizon for me...i'm hoping for a clear sky/view...if it actually is clear for me, the chemtrails will soon follow as the sun comes up, i'm almost positive...happens every "clear" morning now pretty much.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

What throws me off is how this diagram was done in stages. The logical assumption would be that a superior being, with superior technology doesn't need to do anything this simple throughout the course of some time. My comparison for a glyph like this being etched to the ground would be likened to a laser light show. Granted a laser light show doesn't leave an imprint or any markings, but at the speed in which that laser light can render an image on any object instantaneously can at times be produced faster than the blink of an eye. So assuming our inferior technology can produce an instant, non permanent image; how come this extraterrestrial intelligence can't perform the same feat, within a smaller time frame?

Another inconsistency I have noticed is the irregularity of the lines and circles. Ignoring the object assumed to be earth, which is more of a polygon w curves, rather than a circle. The lines try to maintain a parallel but as they continue onward in greater distances, they seem to taper off in a slight increasing or decreasing angle to their parallel neighboring line. The circles which have either an inner or outer ring offset parallel to that object are also not perfectly aligned within each other. I can't grasp why so many here are reaching so far for an answer that's literally in your face. This message brings no sign other than that these pranksters, hoaxers or whatever, need to stop bringin kegs to their crop circle parties.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Hi ZIPMATT,
I believe a lot of what you have said is relevant to this discussion, and that your warnings are sound and we should be makingserious preparations serious preparations. I have already made preparations, but I fear that those who live close to coastlines and mountains could be in some serious trouble should this crop circles warnings turn out to be true. I am making my flight plans now, because where I live there are mountains, and Nuclear Power Stations. Also, we should consider seriously about storing food for several months, because if this pole shift should happen, when this heavy body passes, it may bring with it a lot of debris as it crosses our path before escaping its way out of our solar system.

Regards,

David

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkitekt

Hi Sparkitekt,
When the Author of this crop circle created the symbolism which we can see, it seems apparent to me that they were mindful of language communication problems. Therefore, when they designed the language symbols, they used construction logic to address points of our feeble understanding. In order to do this they understood that we recognise things such as:- timing, patterns, and relationships. They chose to use symbolary of the basic things that we do know, such as Astronomy and planetary orbits, Frequencies and magnectic Poles. Also, we should not forget that these Authors, know that we observe crop circles. We can see this when we look at Wind Mill hill crop circles for August 6th 2009, and in 2010 - on June 21st - 23rd, which all give the same message.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Some afterthoughts of mine.
1. After more consideration, it seems as though the symbolism is protraying that the heavy bodies pull on the Sun will cause "3 weeks" of scourching heat. (My interpretation.)
2. The Moon's pole flip will happen shortly before the Earth's.
3.The Earth's pole flip will occur as predicted.

Notes:
1. The Moons pole shift may take 3 days to complete. How long before the Earth's pole shift follows after the Moon is unknown.
2. It has been largely ignored that before the Moon's and the Earth's pole shift occurs, we may experience unbelievable scourching heat from the Sun. Temperatures should be expected to be over 50 degrees centigrade!
3. The effects of this heavy body may well last into the following year as indicated by other crop circles:-
- Rough Hill, nr Winterbourne Bassett, Wiltshire. Reported 24th June.
- Ogbourne St Andrew, nr Marlborough, Wiltshire Reported 29th July 2009.
Especially as it escapes our Solar system.
4. This Heavy body may not be on its own, so we should be prepared for a possible bombardment should this object be bringing other things along with it.
Sun Scourch
5. Will this Sun scourch be three weeks continuous or intermittantly over a total of 3 weeks as the Heavy body orbits each side of the Sun?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by wisdomandunderstanding
Some afterthoughts of mine.
1. After more consideration, it seems as though the symbolism is protraying that the heavy bodies pull on the Sun will cause "3 weeks" of scourching heat. (My interpretation.)
Why? It is the suns gravity that would draw a body towards the sun and not the reverse, Otherwise a force that strong would already be acting on the planets, moons and other bodies in our solar system NOW. Are we observing that now? No we are not.

2. The Moon's pole flip will happen shortly before the Earth's.
The moon does not have a pole. The earth has a magnetic pole due to the dynamo action of our molten core. The moon does not have that, hence no volcanoes and the fact that earth quakes on the moon are rare and of low magnitude.

3.The Earth's pole flip will occur as predicted.
No it won't. See the errors in both one and two above.

I'll let you guys get back to doomsville. It seems applying some simple logic and doing basic research is beyond people here.

edit on 31/5/11 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
wisdomandunderstandi:

Your remark about October would appropriately align with Callerman's Mayan calendar interpretation:

www.calleman.com...

Regards and nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

I think i've seen what your describing.
Its 2 objects ( look like starts ) in a line, one is slightly brighter then the other, and it looks as if theres something either a) inbetween the 2 lights, or b) the thing connecting the 2 lights

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Superb brother, you have it in your sights. The two are almost definitely connected according to me, and as I said I saw it turn up. The 'front' light was extremely bright while the two moved along together in perfect union, as if immovably fixed. This gave me the observer a good idea of its size and trajectory, and it is also how i know it is the same thing I am looking at now but it is parked, further away.

If you spend ten minutes or so watching it now on a good clear night there has been lots of activity (smaller moving lights) around it or in that area of the sky. Some were satellites, some were not. Have taken note of its current position because the thing itself could/can shift. Seriously, thanks for your reply. I hope someone else spots it too becasue i honestly think we're on to something big. Otherwise I would like to know the names of those two 'stars'.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Cloudy this AM in Southern AZ. Nothing seen.

Weird, weird, weather going on here. Never seen anything like this.

edit on 1-6-2011 by ChungTsuU because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join