It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: Total Fake. Proof. Nail in the Coffin. (Simpsons Episode nearly dedicated to it)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Ok. First let me say "I had an intuition" about this episode when it first aired. I kinda questioned things. I was in the Mall when I first watched it. Some things didn't add up or just didn't seem right ... Of Course because this episode is filled with tons of subliminal messages.

And the main...point or breaking point in the episode is when Lisa finds out that the Video has subliminal messages in it. So that is a hint as well.

I think this episode wasn't meant to be caught on until AFTER the 9/11 Attacks. I feel that these are plain and obvious messages. There are so many. I believe "they" were at least trying to warn you.

This episode aired in Feb. 2011. 7 months before 9/11.

Here is episode. I recommend watching it a couple of times with this topic.

www.watchcartoononline.com...

The times are concurrent with this specific link to the episode.

-----------

1. 1:20. Total number of rings = 11. Look at the lower right, you can see a "9" formed.

img52.imageshack.us...

2. 1:23. Great Moments. Notice how the G looks like a 9. and the M looks like an 11 AND/OR the twin towers.

img861.imageshack.us...

3. 1:26. I see a clock with a 6 on the big hand and an 11 on the small hand. 9/11. I also see an upside down 6 and 2 lines. An upside down 9/11. Not convinced? Keep looking this pops up again in a more obvious manner.

img811.imageshack.us...

4. 1:40. The racer has the numbers "54" 5+4 = 9. 1:55. The commentator mentions that the racer becomes the oldest at age "38" 3+8=11. 9/11.

img94.imageshack.us...

5. 2:54. Skinner's numbers are 18. 1+8=9. Homer who is one person away has the numbers 74 on his shirt. 7+4=11. 9/11. Keep in mind Skinner's number total is 9.

img135.imageshack.us...

6. 9:20. Skinner has 11 cups facing upwards. 9/11. There are 3 stacks behind them. Symbolizing the twin towers and tower 7.

img691.imageshack.us...

7. 10:29. 11 Leaves on the Middle Eastern looking woman's dress.

img820.imageshack.us...

8. 10:45. Upside down 9 11.

img545.imageshack.us...

9. 11:18. "Your love is more deadly than Sadaam" "That's why I gotta drop the bomb".

10. 11:39. 2 surfboards in the background look exactly like 2 Commercial Airplanes. And to the left are 2 Standing boards which represent the towers.

img36.imageshack.us...

11. 14:28 . "It's a 3 pronged Attack"

12. 15:14. The store is supposed to say "Shell Shack". You'll see this a couple seconds later.

img96.imageshack.us...

When things in the background shift fast, animators usually leave out words or use scribblies. But the store right next to it shows it's full letters....

says "Hell. HA. k..."

13. Right after that Lisa says "An Aircraft carrier, oh that's suttle"

14. 15:21. 4 Aircraft. 18:42. We can now see that the total number of aircraft on the carrier total up to 9. Plus the "11" labeled on the ship. 9/11.

img94.imageshack.us...
img833.imageshack.us...

15. Various scenes of people just jumping off of the ship. Represents people jumping off of the towers.

16. 18:52 Self Freaking Explanatory.

img36.imageshack.us...

(How did they get to New York City So freaking fast? AND WHY NEW YORK CITY?)

17. 20:14. FIRE RED boat. NSYNC MEMBER FALLS. Represents the burning tower and falling people. FIRE RED BOAT. with FIRE decals on it.

img535.imageshack.us...

18. N-sync's shirt has the number "7" on it. This came out Feb. (2) 2001. 7 months later 9/11.

img810.imageshack.us...

19. 20:26. Look fimilar?

img834.imageshack.us...

So many 9/11's. Made in 2001. Nsync's shirt member has a 7. 7 months later was 9/11. Mention of Sadaam and dropping the bomb. How obvious does it get?

edit on 8-5-2011 by PaR3v because: (no reason given)

(Bonus: in the beginning the Olympic Jumper, jumps very very far. He isn't jumping, this is representing a person FALLING and then we hear the sound of what sounds like a car being damaged by something falling on it. Also, the Old 38 year old Olympic guy Falls! How many falling people and jumping people do we got in this episode?)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I had to edit in a couple things. There are so many obscure 9/11 references in this episode it's insane.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
While I agree that is a LOT of coincidences, I do have trouble understanding why anyone involved in the production of a TV show like The Simpsons would have any knowledge of 9/11 before hand.

The group of people in the know would have to be extremely small to reduce the chance of a whistleblower, so why would a Simpsons producer know?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I really do not know..how they can manage to do these things. I wonder the same thing. Does an Illuminati member just stand next to the drawer and tell him what to put in? I just don't know.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Well he wouldn't know... there isn't a REAL reference in this episode that says "Don't go to the twin towers on 9/11".

Just like the episode. It's subliminal messages. plenty of 9/11's. and Falling/Jumping (injured) people.

Your brain is probably saying "Ow, No" "hmm. 9.. 11..." "bad"

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
there are a lot of episodes of the simpsons like that. For example, watch the episode "Homer Simpson VS NYC" When bart suggests they take the bus to NYC, he holds up a magazine with the price of the bus trip which is $9 and the number is next to the twin towers which obviously looks like "911". There are a lot more in that episode but that magazine reference is so obvious that it is far from funny. In any case, keep looking into it if you want, by all means, it is good that people keep track of it but try to keep your head in the present.
We need to be on watch for these kind of coincidences that are occurring in current/todays media. we might just catch them out before it happens.....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
It just sickens me to see Obama going to ground zero to hug families with dead relatives from the 9/11 attacks. 'Cause I know the whole thing was staged and is a complete fake.

I mean come on, Osama just happens to be killed right when people are starting to really question Obama and his real validity of being President.

It's the Illuminati. They like doing things in 3's. Royal Wedding... then the Birth Certificate (Was getting really hot)...then the Osama Death. Just to make him look good again.

It's so planned and so setup. I hate it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
While reporting on the marathon, the "6" on Kent Brockman's microphone appears to be the logo of the 6 line of the New York City Subway.

simpsons.shoutwiki.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Folks, I'm now a concrete truck and I'm filling in the grave while smoking a cuban cigar.

It's done. It was an inside job created by the oligarchies who control the Government.

img39.imageshack.us...

Yep. So. Can anybody point out any obscure references in this upside picture? Any numbers or building representations?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

got nothing, please enlighten me.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
2 pillars.. look like smoke is coming from them. not to mention the smoke is coming from the MIDDLE of the towers.

a Big 9 / 11 number in between.

the clock with the hand on the "11" and on the "6". Which is an upside down 9.

and yes all of these are coming from the. same. episode.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
/Head-desk.

Seriously?

Some people are just walking adverts for ECT, antipsychotics and long-sleeved back fastening lounge ware.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hey OP, many would ridicule the following link as the most failed prediction thread ever BUT check it out, many clues are in that episode-

HERE

Obviously the date hasn't been figured out yet but there is definitely something to it!!

Edit to add: This video explains it a little more...may not be the same episode, but there is a message there-

edit on 8-5-2011 by Signals because: classified

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Yeh, this is the one I was talking about with the $9 and the 2 towers.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Definitely an interesting perspective on a Simpson's episode, and it appears the OP did some work to put this thread together. I give kudos to that work, but I just think we may be grasping at straws a bit. My opinion is that if you can put together something like this for the Simpson's, have you tried going through actual 9/11 information (vidoes, first hand accounts, etc)? I bet you would be good at it!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Proof that 9/11 was an inside job through a Simpsons episode?

C'mon man!

Apophenia

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by de Thor

We have the episode airing in Feb. 2001 (2/11). The damn nsyncs shirt number has a 7 on it. 7 months later would be 9/11. numerous 9/11 symbols. we have a clock with an 11 and a 6 on it. not to mention when you flip the picture upside down you can see "2 towers" with smoke coming out of them. And the numbers "9 11" in the middle

Part of the episode takes place in NYC. Only a couple of episodes take place in NYC --- Yet we have so many hidden symbols of 9/11 in it? And the blowing up of a building? And the episode is solely about brainwashing and re-watching the video to find hidden messages? And many numbers adding up to '9' and '11'?

The mention of dropping the bomb and sadaam? And so many people jumping and falling in this episode?

Forgot to take a picture, but on the radar screen when the cpt and the lt. are struggling (before the captain freaking falls) AFTER Jimbo JUMPS off of the ship we can see a Pyramid on the radar screen.

I'm sorry. But they just don't overlook these things.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

I watched the episode without referring to the references you had pointed out in the thread. I have to say, I definitely found it intriguing they had an episode where there was a naval ship charging towards NY with the WTC in plain sight. Then, going on to blow up the building with the characters landing on the rubble did seem like a little much I guess. It's also interesting how it's the military (much like 9/11 to my consideration) behind the attack. Also, the other references I analysed after, like the G looking like a 9, and the M looking like an 11 were intriguing. I know there are conspiracies involving Walt Disney that supposedly hold 'subliminal messages' which I guess is the theme of this thread. However, that is something I have not looked into much and hold no strong opinion of.

Did Blink 182 not have to reshoot their video 'Stay Together For The Kids' because it had too strong a reference to September 11th? I mean, the original video shot on September 10th also has very strong parallels to the aftermath of the WTC collapse. I think it's just one of those things. It's intriguing, but I think it's just a coincidence. Thanks for the thread and the laugh:

*NSYNC: "We gotta go guys. Our clothes are getting out of date."

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

Matt groening is a 33rd degree freemason, theres another clip in an episode where some germs even say 'freemasons run the country' lol...

www.youtube.com...

6seconds when it zooms into Smithers germ ridden face.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
OMFG.

I was on the... other Conspiracy Forum. The God one. And somebody else posted a similar topic. It didn't have to do with the Simpsons.

But it was the EXACT same concepts introduced inside of the commercials.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Yep. Twin Towers... And a Mad Man.

There is no doubt that this is subliminal messaging.
edit on 13-5-2011 by PaR3v because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join