It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brian lumley's necroscope series

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

an epic spanning 14+novels great series and great take on the vampire or wamphyri as mr lumley calls them

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
favorite vampy book series of all time i have em all in hardcover first edition...did you know that they are collectables? some worth 150 or more each.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

i never saw the hardcovers!!!! olny in pics. i have the first 4 in soft cover with the orginal covers, they reprinted them with newer covers that look stupid. im still wating on getting the blood wars end of the epic and the ones after that! such a good epic. i love star side sun side!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I read the entire necroscope series and realy enjoyed them, you wont get any more good vampire novels now though, the twilight sagas has put and end to good vampire stories

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifersjester
I read the entire necroscope series and realy enjoyed them, you wont get any more good vampire novels now though, the twilight sagas has put and end to good vampire stories

i the novel series of 30 days of night is pretty burtal. should check those out too!!! not as indept or orginal as necroscope but still has its moments. i refuse to even touch a twilight novel or movie. ruinied it totaly

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I thoroughly enjoyed his Necroscope series a few years back, good stuff !

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
i gotta get the blood wars next i love star side sun side such a cool effin concept for the vamp.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
If your looking for the series in hardcover i found most of mine at amazon. used and in great condition. I never paid retail and on book 4 paid 50 cents. also pretty decent pickings on ebay but Caveat emptor .

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

yea even if they had any of the blood wars in stores i wouldnt bother with em.but im def gonna hit up amazon

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

The first edition of The Necroscope by Brian Lumley, is in paperback, the art work on the cover was so bad that the book was redone with the more familiar Skull with the time line's coming from it. The very first print has a Yellow spine with Necroscope in Red print. So rare that i cant even find a picture of the front cover on the web.
Maybe i should take a picture of my original 1986 unread, signed 1st edition and upload it too Wikipedia or were ? i dont know.
This is one of my favorite book's and i purchased my copy from Mrs Lumley, and would take a lot to get me too part from it if atoll. Not often you get the chance to own a first edition signed by the author and also unread
Gordon...

edit on 21-11-2012 by Horati0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Upthepunx

I want it to become a movie trilogy before I die! I thought it was in the works, but I haven't heard anything on it. When asked what my fav book is, oh it's the whole Necroscope series, with The Hobbit a distant second.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Horati0

wow thats amazing you are a very lucky person!!!!!! i just finished the lost years first book (got the first edition hardcover at a bookstore in chicago!) also got harry keogh and other weird heros in hardcover first edition! and the paperback of the last arie. lost years was great! love radu lykan and bonnie jean! the last aire is a great read too even though i shoulda waited till i have blood brothers and blood wars. but i couldnt help my self. also picked up a few issues of the old comics that came out on malibu and caliber back in her eary 90's def had a great haul for brian lumley books in the windy city!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

yea i gotta say its def number one for me as well! and i still hafta plow though the last three vampier world books the second lost years tales from ebranch and the last two or three necroscope books! though i did read "the touch" which was decent.

new topics

top topics

join