It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metal Gear Solid Release Date

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
So....... I never visit this forum but I am need of an answer. I dont pay any attention to video games anymore (too busy) so I am very much in the dark about the video gaming world now. Nonetheless I always keep my eyes open for the Metal Gear Solid games (only series I couldnt get enough of as a kid beside madden football) and I had heard that a new game was coming out for the ps3. So my question is this.... When is the new MGS:RISING going to be released.
edit on 6-5-2011 by UnknownPhilosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
What in the world does this have to do with any true conspiracy theory?

Unless you count the conspiracy to dumb down the youth of America by sitting them in front of an idiot box half the day playing mindless games and avoiding reality?

Good grief, get a life, go outside and get some air and sun for crying out loud!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by prc77

are you serious?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
What does the release date of a video game have to do with a conspiracy site? This isn't a game review site, a conspiracy site. Since he made the statement on a CONSPIRACY SITE, I brought it into the realm of conspiracy.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by prc77

Apparently you didn't read my post. Calm down for a second.....breath......breath... ok, your ok now. Re-read the post and you'll see that I dont sit in front of the tv everyday. Matter of fact, I NEVER sit in front of the tv playing video games. I DONT have time because I have a full time job that is demanding. When I'm not at work I am usually either doing yardwork, reading, or taking care of something that needs to be done around the house. Now that we have that straight, please remember to not jump to conclusions and belittle someone for it only makes you look ignorant.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by prc77
What does the release date of a video game have to do with a conspiracy site? This isn't a game review site, a conspiracy site. Since he made the statement on a CONSPIRACY SITE, I brought it into the realm of conspiracy.

Critical thinking skills need to be applied here. The forum is under OFF-TOPIC VIDEO GAME. Fits to me.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by prc77

It's in the old BELOW TOP SECRET section. Also look above to the left. "Off Topic" . Search around some more, there are many sections that don't deal with conspiracys. Give the OP a break! Damn!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The game is due out in the first quater of 2012

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoSpace

Thank you for the information. I certainly appreciate it.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
No solid street date that I'm aware of.

To the hater up above, games can be pretty solid on writing and immersion, so who are you to judge whats worth peoples time and what dumbs them down? If anything, I would argue games and thematic elements help me more with seeing different angles to things, and well written games can have plots that feel like their straight from A class novels.

Deus Ex has some great conspiracy related stuff, majestic-12, gene modification, singularity and transhumanistic elements. On top of false flag terroist ops and an oppressive liberty stripping gov't. And this was in '99-'00.

MGS has some awesome conspiracies as well, going so far as to create false wars for arms companies and implementing next-gen soldier projects that give multi-layered overlords complete control over the battlefield and worlds finances. It's good stuff.

new topics

top topics

join