It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time Lurker, need to get my post count up to be "official" :0)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I've been reading this site for quite a few years, and finally decided to become a member a couple of months back. I'd like to thank many of you for giving me a nice dose of paranoia over the years

Along with the stiff neck from "looking up" more often than I used to, especially a couple years back when the GFL (or whichever aliens that "flower" lady talked about) were supposed to show themselves.
I waited this long to actually join because some of you made me paranoid enough to think that having an account here would put me on a list, then I figured heck with it, I'm probably already on a list somewhere anyways and I may as well be able to comment on some of the posts here.

I've actually learned quite a bit of stuff from this site, and the whole "Deny Ignorance" thing is always in the back of my head whenever I hear/see an article on any subject. This place is great for people to practice their "critical thinking skills" and helps to wash things down with a grain of salt. So thanks to everyone for all the years of enjoyment I've gotten from this site.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by D4nny

Like you, i was also a lurker for a long time. i am glad that i finally decided to join and get to participate in the dicussions. As i am sure you will also find it more rewarding then just lurking.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by D4nny

Well, you now have your first flag!
You can't swap 'em for anything but you deserve one for making the thread, I reckon.

Hope to see you posting in the various forums that might happen to take your interest.

Best regards,

Mike

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hello there! I'm also new and wanted to say welcome. You know, they have lists for everything, If you're not on the "wacko" list, you'll be on some other kind of list. So to heck with their silly "lists" and numbers. It just a way for them to intimidate people.

Do not be worried! We're all in this together and together we are strong! Don't be afraid to speak your mind. I look forward to whatever you have to contribute!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Honestly, I try to post quality commentary, to get up to 20 posts would take me a while. Not everybody is a high volume poster.

Just thought of a good topic to start though.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome folks. I don't post often, but when I do I try to keep it meaningful and on topic. I'm really liking the ATS Radio feature on Saturday nights, good stuff.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
My dog likes your dog.

I'm pretty new too. Joined during the Gulf Spill. No one else was giving out any real info (and still arent). Welcome to the list!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join