It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whether you admit it or not You all fell for Obama's OBL plot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I know what your thinking..."no i did Not!!" But, i think you did. You see, Obama wants to draw attention from himself, or his BC, or other world news. He states on a Sunday, the OBL news, knowing full well the next news cycle will be all about OBL. And look at here, look at the new topics, 99% is about OBL!!!! Is there NO other news on the planet? Is there nothing else happening? Come on ATSers, we are better than that, we are supposed to know better then to fall prey to their tactics...but as of now, we are doing their work for them...we are keeping OBL topic alive, to the deteriment of all other news.....

I am guilty of it as well, i did not start an OBL thread, (well besides this one) but i did participate in a few...but it has to stop, we need to look around, and see what Obama and the MSM is really trying to hide....Dont fall for this Las Vegas slight of hand any longer!!!!!

/rant

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythos13

I disagree sir, because I agree with you and have.
I believe that BarryO set this up just perfect as I have stated in My thread.

We don't forgive we don't forget my @@@.
The folks were blinded by the shiny new toy that master presented to them.
Star and flag.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Yes, exactly. You thread is spot on, what about the rest of the news? For all we know the Japanese are human glow worms, the usd is worth less then the peso, we have been invaded by cloned Obama's all with their own BC...

But make sure the MSM talks about whats important...OBL

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythos13

And this is what is killing me!!
We know the OBL story is sketchy at best, otherwise we would have videos and a trial and...
Well you get it.
I say we direct our attention from what we can clearly see is a lie and a non issue, to something more ...tangible?
is that the word?
BarryO says OBL is dead, fine!
I'm good with that, the boogieman is gone and if he shows back up....
LUUUUCY YOU GOT SOME SPLAINING TO DO!!
If he truly is dead, job done.
OBL is truly now a non issue.
Like i said before, documents were forged waaay before photoshop.
Ask the jews in nazi germany.
Just because the photoshop community came out and said, "ok he's good" i still wanna know why the big wait and media dog and pony show?!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I started a thread on a different topic. I have been having these thoughts since the 2cnd.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No one thinks its likely, apparently, but I have been thinking since the minute I heard them say, right after the announcement, "we all need to unite as like we did on 9-11" that they had something else planned. Because the last time we "all united" on 9-11 it led to war, I went there. But it could be something else. It could be the coming collapse of the dollar, anything really.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I guess the birds fell for it too, because there are no more dead bird threads.
What really sucks for me is that as I get interested in a topic and read into it, the fickle media leaps onto the next trainwreck leaving me behind. The posters then flood us with a new tidal wave burying the older stuff.

So, some of us don't necessarily 'fall' for anything, we just become victims caught up in the media surge, leaving us to wade ashore and resume looking for our lost topics.

top topics

join