It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fury erupts outside U.S. Embassy in London as hundreds stage mock funeral for Osama bin Laden

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Fury erupts outside U.S. Embassy in London as hundreds stage mock funeral for Osama bin Laden

www.dailymail.co.uk

Radicals warn 'it is only a matter of time' before another atrocity

A protest by hundreds of Osama bin Laden supporters sparked fury outside the US Embassy in London today as they staged a mock 'funeral service' for the terror leader.

Police stepped in to separate the protesters and members of the English Defence League amid threats of violence from both sides.

Radicals carrying placards proclaiming 'Islam will dominate the world' branded US leaders 'murderers' and warned vengeance attacks were 'guaranteed'.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
gatewaypundit.rightnetwork .com
www.the-two-malcontents.com
www.metro.co.uk

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
funeral for osama in london!!!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add ATS thread

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Another member broke this in an introduction thread he started (JDofBERKSHIRE) The link is above and I'm just following up on it I'd imagine he cannot start threads yet as he/she has only 14 or so posts.

EDIT: They also have a thread about this in the Breaking political news forum

Well I guess it was only a matter of time before this happened and I'm really speechless on this situation.

They can hold their services for this man as they wish or see fit as not all believe he was the tyranical man that our and many governments built him up to be. Was this the right place or time to do it.? I say not. However no matter what anyone thinks of this man or the circumstances around him I feel that his followers and brethren could have done this in a more respectful way than they did and I imagine the fall out from this will be interesting.

I'll post more when I can relay my emotions and thoughts better. I just wanted to get this out here for everyone on the board to discuss.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 6/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: To revise/add content

That is all

Trowa
edit on 6/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add signature

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

Im just thinking its a perfect time to label the UK a country that harbors terrorists and threaten them a little like we are doing to Pakistan.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
If anything it serves as a reminder that just because Bin Laden is dead, doesnt mean peace will break out across the globe.

I think they hjave hijcaked a religion, and would like to see more muslims stand up and take their relgiion back.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Im just thinking its a perfect time to label the UK a country that harbors terrorists and threaten them a little like we are doing to Pakistan.
I'm sad to see are government do protect people like anjem, if you ask me he is only a small step away from terrorist

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
double post
edit on 6-5-2011 by JDofBERKSHIRE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Probably exactly what should happen, our government here has totally ignored for decades the large numbers of people we let into this country, even though they hate everything about us, Successive governments have done nothing and smeared anyone who raised issues about these people as Racist or bigoted.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It doesn't say it there but I have it on good authority from people at the counter demo that there was two arrest's and one injury, M.A.C attacked people with pole's why do our government protect these vermin, osama was just the drop in the ocean ;-) we need to handle all radicals the same way

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Also they are fighting with protesters..... = No Fly Zone

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

signals you doubted me this is what I posted earlier and you didn't believe it i broke this news before the daily mail put that link up

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

First of all they think we care that they supposedly care what they think or say. UK has created their own problem by allowing extremists to expand with their bleeding heart attitudes. Now they have a problem to deal with. The sun never set on the British Empire and now they have trouble maintaining their own streets. This is just another example.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by solidshot

Probably exactly what should happen, our government here has totally ignored for decades the large numbers of people we let into this country, even though they hate everything about us, Successive governments have done nothing and smeared anyone who raised issues about these people as Racist or bigoted.

You definitely have a problem there....at least most of the people who immigrate to America actually seem to LIKE us and being here. Those Muslim immigrants you have there that act like they despise the UK and all the things about it should be sent packing IMO. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. You don't HAVE to let garbage into your country.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Threatening terror is stupid and immoral. Watch the powers take advantage of this by staging something themselves only to incite the mindset of expanding the wars in the Middle East.

We are being played, and not by the Islamists.

Having said that, if Bin Laden actually was killed as reported by the MSM with a bullet to his head while unarmed; then these people have a right to protest, peacefully. The US takes it upon itself to assassinate someone without a trial or even having been officially charged (of 911) and people in the west say "yay!".

Hypocrisy!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Here's a video of a counter protest to the MAC scum www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDofBERKSHIRE
Here's a video of a counter protest to the MAC scum www.youtube.com...

Embed of above video

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Signals

signals you doubted me this is what I posted earlier and you didn't believe it i broke this news before the daily mail put that link up

I never doubted you Sir (or Madam), it is customary on conspiracy sites such as this to provide some type of link or proof....

Thanks to another Member, you give linky, so you no more stinky.

edit on 6-5-2011 by Signals because: classified

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

When I said it, It was happening then, before the papers or any news agency so I couldn't post the link at that time.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Signals

When I said it, It was happening then, before the papers or any news agency so I couldn't post the link at that time.

At this point I think we may be derailing Trowa's thread with such silliness.

I already rescinded my "you stinky" statement since link(s) were provided.

You smell just fine, relax.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Is this it? Has the blue touch paper just been lit ?
Not a good time to be a Muslim in the UK .

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
No disrespect here guys but please stop using the word 'their' as its not us that have allowed this to happen its our spineless government that have let this happen. If we get into fistycuffs with anyone other that British, generally its us that will get arrested because the other party start screaming Racism.

I am certainly not a racist, but if and when I go to another's country I will respect their laws and beliefs and certainly would not expect to be able to take the piss as most of these do. Britain certainly has taken 'Being Politically Correct' to an entire new level and such it makes the general public here look like complete idiots.

As above though, its out government that has allowed this to happen, not us!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join