It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda backlash for Osama death. Possible attack on the 10th anniversary of 9/11.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Can't say this wasn't expected. Something tells me thing are about to 'tighten' up in regards to security and freedoms even more than they already are.

Saber-rattling al Qaeda warnings against the United States emerged on Friday as the killing of Osama bin Laden continued to yield a trove of ominous intelligence, including details about a possible attack on the 10th anniversary of 9/11. Al Qaeda, the bin Laden terror network that masterminded the deadly attack 10 years ago, confirmed its leader's death on Friday in a Web statement and used that opportunity to taunt and threaten the United States.Text

"Sheikh Osama didn't build an organization that will vanish with his death or fades away with his departure," according to the statement, which CNN could not independently authenticate. The statement, which congratulates the "Islamic Nation on the martyrdom of their devoted son Osama," repeated themes and threats made over the years in al Qaeda statements, before and after the September 11, 2001 attack on the United States. Bin Laden's terror files Al Qaeda confirms bin Laden death Fake bin Laden photos circulate online RELATED TOPICS Al Qaeda Osama bin Laden Terrorism "The blood of the mujahid sheikh, Osama bin Laden, may God have mercy on him, is very dear to us and more precious to us and to every Muslim from being shed in vain," the statement said. A mujahid is defined as a Muslim engaged in what he considers to be jihad. "This blood will be a curse that will chase the Americans and their agents, a curse that will pursue them inside and outside their country, and soon - with God's help -- we pray that their happiness turns into sorrow and may their blood mix with their tears and let Sheikh Osama's resonate again."

www.cnn.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Why would they give us a heads up before they attack? If I was going to devastate someone I'd sneak up on them and kick them in the nuts. (metaphorically)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelmcclen

Exactly. When a major news source says this. "according to the statement, which CNN could not independently authenticate." we might as well be getting our news from US People or Star magazine.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The paranoid side of me says "This will be an 'I Told you so!' reference later on after the next big attack on the USA"
Maybe a move to give credence to a false-flag?

The realistic side of me says "CNN is trying to keep ratings high by screaming BOO! at all their viewers"

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Backlash Card

edit on 6-5-2011 by Signals because: classified

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
All it is is continued fear-mongering. As long as you are in fear, you will comply and bow down to those in control. However, the ones doing the fear-mongering are the real terrorists because that's what terrorists do: create fear.

link   
And the show continues on....

This was all part of the PLAN. Release the good news (lies) then release the warnings and the threats (lies again). All written by the same group. I guess all we can do is wait for the next false flag attack in the US, again done by the same group, and all the security tightening and freedoms lost. Yea Osama's dead we just lost billions of dollars and 75% of our freedoms and liberties. Anyone see a pattern forming? My Country tis a thief....

S&F for being aware and expecting the expected

edit on 6-5-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

link   
They are trying to induce fear, but why would they do it, why would they warn ? They want the US to be prepared ?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The organization Al Qaeda that doesn't exist are not going to avenge the death of a phantom menace that we didn't kill and has been dead for a decade. Whatever attacks that DO occur will be perpetrated by the story tellers.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Gary Johnston:Anybody know of any terrorist attacks coming up soon?
Terrorist: What do you know?
Gary Johnston: I heard there might be a large terrorist attack. If you tell me what it is, maybe I could help out. Terrorist: Get out of here! We have put out a jihad on the infidels because they destroyed our lives. What do you know about pain and sadness?
Gary Johnston: I was just a boy when the infidels came to my village in their Blackhawk helicopters. The infidels fired at the oil fields and they lit up like the eyes of Allah. Burning oil rained down from the sky and cooked everything it touched. I could only hide myself and cry as my goats were consumed by the fiery black liquid death. In the midst of the chaos, I could swear that I heard my goats screaming for help. As quickly as they had come, the infidels were gone. It was on that day I put a jihad on them. And if you don't believe it, then you'd better kill me now, because I'll put a jihad on you, too.
Terrorist: I like you. You have balls. I like balls.

You know, when I first saw them claim they found like 5 computers and storage devices, I started laughing.

I said to her, "They're going to say they found evidence of an attack, and we narrowly averted it because of the raid."

The state of the U.S. Propaganda Department is in serious distress, their crap is like a plot line of a high school film class project.
edit on 6-5-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
The organization Al Qaeda that doesn't exist are not going to avenge the death of a phantom menace that we didn't kill and has been dead for a decade. Whatever attacks that DO occur will be perpetrated by the story tellers.

So your "enlightened mind" has predetermined that anything at all that happens in the future is automatically faked or preplanned by someone other than whoever might claim to have been responsible. There's no fooling you, is there? Talk about a self fulfilling prophesy. By all accounts, no matter what happens, you will never be wrong about any of it because you made up your mind in advance.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

And you arrived at this consensus how? His post was simply saying that attacks in the name of Al-Qaeda are a fabrication. Not that everything that happens in the world is a conspiracy.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It's not going to be on 9/11. That is too obvious and expected. Plus, what are they going to call it? 9/11 Part Two? It could be happening in a few weeks or less for all we know.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

So your "enlightened mind" has predetermined that anything at all that happens in the future is automatically faked or preplanned by someone other than whoever might claim to have been responsible. There's no fooling you, is there? Talk about a self fulfilling prophesy. By all accounts, no matter what happens, you will never be wrong about any of it because you made up your mind in advance.

I don't think it a matter of making your mind up in advanced but more of a matter of this has been going on for years now. What have the people gained from all this terror war? Crashing economies, unemployment, hundreds and hundreds of good men and women and innocent people lost. You don't think the best thing to do would have been to have the US military in the US to protect from those attacks instead of going after crazy extremists living in cave on a mountain side? Chasing a guy on dialysis? You don't smell anything fishy?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Ok, I take it back. I will trust the government and the nightly news, along with you. But, I have to admit it will be very hard to unlearn all the facts that have been exposed about 911 in the years since that day.
Al Qaeda does not exist
Osama died 10 years ago

edit on 6-5-2011 by binkbonk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra

And you arrived at this consensus how? His post was simply saying that attacks in the name of Al-Qaeda are a fabrication. Not that everything that happens in the world is a conspiracy.

Sorry. To clairify, anything in the future related to 9/11 and the string of events thereafter. Not everything that happens in the world.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra

Sorry. To clairify, anything in the future related to 9/11 and the string of events thereafter. Not everything that happens in the world.
Well, of course there may be independent psychopaths that may want to perpetrate some type of attack/s. But this highly publicized "al qaeda" propaganda is the Ministry of Truth's real life Emmanuel Goldstein and I would expect them to forward their agendas with threats like this, or in a worse case scenario another false flag attack.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Ok, I take it back. I will trust the government and the nightly news, along with you. But, I have to admit it will be very hard to unlearn all the facts that have been exposed about 911 in the years since that day.
Al Qaeda does not exist
Osama died 10 years ago

No need to take anything back or fully trust anything. But to say that, in your mind, any future attacks against America are disingenuous or automatically staged is foolish at best. That is not questioning. That is automatic, unwavering disbelief without any interest in the actual details.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Al Qaeda does not exist
Osama died 10 years ago

No need to take anything back or fully trust anything. But to say that, in your mind, any future attacks against America are disingenuous or automatically staged is foolish at best. That is not questioning. That is automatic, unwavering disbelief without any interest in the actual details.
I should have said 99.99%

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join