It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toxic Skies and What in the World Are They Spraying?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I noticed something tonight that prompted me to post in this forum. I rarely watch TV but it was left on by others in my house that had vacated the room when I was making food. The commercials were getting to me so I went for the remote to turn it off, but then decided to see if there was anything on while I prepared my meal. While I scrolled through the channels I noticed a movie by the name of 'Toxic Skies'. I remembered hearing about it a year or two ago and decided to watch it even though it had already started. The only thing I knew about it was that it involved chem-trails and that's why it caught my attention. Although there are elements of the plot I missed, from what I gathered there had been an outbreak of an unknown pathogen and the protagonist (played by Anne Heche, also in Wag the Dog) was trying to discover the cause and cure it. Someone tipped her off that it was occurring because aerosols ejected in plane fuel contained a virus. She also discovered aluminum and barium in the blood of infected patients. That last part really got my attention because it mirrored what they claimed to have discovered in the documentary 'What in the World Are They Spraying'... they had found increased levels of aluminum and barium in soils and surface water/ice. I found it to be quite a blatant and striking 'coincidence'.

Geo-engineering is no 'flim-flam', it's real as you or I. They pretend that its only in its nascence, but there seems to be evidence that it has been occurring for some time. Some conclude that the spraying of alumina and other metals/chemicals into the atmosphere is for more nefarious purposes than geo-engineering and that it is possibly being done (as in 'Toxic Skies') to weaken our immune systems. Those people may be brushed off as crazy... but can you blame them for thinking such things? No, you can't blame them, they're probably just aware of things you aren't.

Millions were in germ war tests

The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public. A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979. Many of these tests involved releasing potentially dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms over vast swaths of the population without the public being told.

The lies run deep... Welcome to laboratory Earth, where you're the expendable test mammal.

Then there's cadmium...

There is obviously so much more to say on this phenomenon, but this should be a nice launchpad.

Chem-trails are real, their purposes are many. Get over it deniers and take a deep breath, you've run out of ammo.

edit on 6-5-2011 by OrganicAnagram33 because: Malformed video link

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by OrganicAnagram33

There is no science behind the finding of "elevated levels" of aluminum and barium. It's the chemtrailers who are out of ammo. They have to make stuff up.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 5/6/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks for the info Phage, I will go over it... but please note that I have only said what they 'claimed' to have found. I have not taken the samples, nor have I seen theirs. This by no means discredits the idea of things being expelled from planes for various reasons. Did you even read the Guardian article or watch the BBC clip? Doesn't seem like they haven't done it in the past. Therefore, chem-trails are real, whether or not they are still being utilized.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

The purpose of the Porton Down testing was to study the dispersal of chemical and biological warfare agents. While Porton Down was notorious for the lack of ethics exhibited in many of the testing techniques carried out there, the materials used in these tests were (arguably) not harmful. The testing was done by ships and aircraft flying at low altitudes. There is no more similarity between those tests and "chemtrails" than there is between cropdusting and "chemtrails".

If you want to call cropdusters "chemtrailers" you would be right but it's a slippery slope. The next thing in line is to call automobiles "chemtrailers" because of the toxic materials exuded from their tailpipes.

There is no (none, zero) evidence that contrails are anything other than the normal result of airplane exhaust encountering very cold air. They have been observed since aircraft were first able to fly high enough to produce them.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I believe the main disagreement here is in semantics. I suppose I have improperly utilized the term 'chem-trails', as I am fairly new to this area of research and questioning. What I am trying to get at is that there have been several instances of government/military agencies dispersing chemicals and biological agents on unsuspecting people... following this line of reasoning, its quite plausible to suspect this may still be occurring. I wished to point out the 'coincidence' I had observed and show that similar events have transpired in the past. This is undeniable, however, I am sorry for utilizing the sensitive and value/meaning ladened term 'chem-trails', when I meant to refer to agents dispersed from planes.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
It is also undeniable that weather modification (cloud seeding for instance) can occur this way. Military aircraft also spray 'chaff' for various reasons.

Also, since you seem to know so much about this topic... can you esplainz me this?:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Low level "spraying" does makes much more sense than what Toxic Skies and What in the World claim. Making them the jumping off point for the thread sort of sidetracked things. Both claim that contrails are not contrails at all (but to different ends). Neither are based on any reality nor do they stand up to logical scrutiny or meteorological science. Nor do they have any evidence, that's why they have to make stuff up.

Cloud seeding is really the only form of weather modification which is practiced. Those who get paid to do it will tell you it works great but it's kind of hard to really tell. But cloud seeding, like cropdusting, has nothing in common with what are referred to as "chemtrails". Cloud seeding is carried out on existing cumulus clouds at much lower levels that those at which "chemtrails" occur. Because it is done inside (or very close to the bottoms of those clouds) the process is seldom actually visible. Even when it is, the trail of material cannot be seen.

That video shows an effect called aerodynamic contrails. The condensation is the result of the low pressure airflow over the top of the wing under very saturated air conditions. The "commentary" is a joke on the "chemtrail" crowd. The person who actually made the video posted here on ATS last year about it.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

There is no science behind the finding of "elevated levels" of aluminum and barium. It's the chemtrailers who are out of ammo. They have to make stuff up.

Ahhh.. no it's not Phage........check this again ..

Start here and watch the video ..

Chemtrail Chemicals Confirmed: Barium & Aluminium Found In Whangarei, NZ Rainwater Posted on May 9, 2010 by Clare Swinney

The smell of chemicals, the presence of chemtrails, aerosol material seen being sprayed from aircraft, distinctive wave patterns in clouds, man-made clouds, persistently cloudy skies without rain, plus the advent of strangely light rain, now seem to be the norm in Whangarei, while last year, they were virtually unknown to the region. Yet in spite of this drastic change to the environment, the drought and seemingly obvious evidence of weather manipulation, many still find it hard to believe that this form of secret warfare could be in play. If it not on TV, then they don’t believe it could be happening.

Thankfully, it will now be more difficult for these Doubting Thomas’s to put their heads in the sand, as a test on rainwater collected in Whangarei in April, has proven that we do have chemtrail chemicals linked to drought-inducing weather modification technology right here in our skies.

On the 16th of April, shortly after making a short film with Jim Reece, which is at YouTube titled ‘Forecast – Toxic Rain Expected in Northland, NZ: Chemtrails & The Technology Of Death,’ rainwater was collected in Whangarei in order to establish if chemtrail chemicals were in the air – in particular, barium and aluminium, which have been linked to drought-inducing weather modification technology overseas.

Barium, which is an immune-system suppressant, is a soft silvery metallic alkaline earth metal and it should not be found in rainwater, period. It is believed to being pumped into the atmosphere in aerosols sprayed from aircraft around the world, where it is being used for a variety of stealth warfare purposes in a silent war that is being waged against humanity.
Source

News reel start at 3:12 but, it's good to start at the beginning, it's not the best but it's a start...

And why on this Site does it show 'contrail' clouds in circular patterns?? Normal Aircraft that s/b flying at that altitude fly vectors..

Might want to check this Bill out as well ..

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as-- (i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons; (ii) chemtrails;

and this thread.. Chemtrails: US Patent #5003186: Stratospheric Welsbach Seeding For Reduction Of Global Warming

And this thread Germany becomes First Country to admit Chemtrails Operation

and this thread ATS News 04: US Defense Contractor Owns Chemtrail Patent!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Everything you posted have been addressed, again and again, ad nauseum.....

Yet, folks keep bringing up already discredited Bovine Fecal Emissions ( 'BFE' ® ) like those.

All, a sort of the....."unable to find the real cause, so make up....ah! "Chem"-trails! Yeah, that might work!" .....approach....

Intellectual laziness at its most evident. Along with a good chunk and solid dose of biased thinking, influenced by the others before, who began this hoax and scam from the outset. It all plays well into their plans....to dupe the gullible.

Many deluded, but earnest folks go along, out of ignorance....and there are always a few on the sidelines to grease the skids, to steer the Bovine Excrement in the right direction....hey! Fooled you, didn't it?

(Don't worry.....not all of us have the same sort of life's experience to discern the difference, and to know when we're being scammed.....because there are so many detailed technical aspects, not everyone is trained to recognize the flaws in these "chem"-trail claims).

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrganicAnagram33

Also, since you seem to know so much about this topic... can you esplainz me this?:

Can you explain which military is trailing this air craft to produce this film footage? This is obviously some sort of defense department production to get this type of clearance.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
IIf the governments are gonna do experiments with viruses like that why don't they stop making innocent people sick and test it over places they are at war with?

What i don't get is that at 32,000 feet there is no breathable oxygen so releasing particles or "micro-organisms" at that height will not fall to the earth over the population it would just float about up there and evaporate in the sunlight.

But then i could be wrong.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Rosalind and her maps which she does not understand.

Aluminum, one of the most commonly found elements in Earth's crust found in a rainwater sample collected over the space of 11 days. No chance of dust contamination there. I wonder why she didn't test for iron or silicon, other common elements. Maybe because they aren't so scary. Maybe because if they were found it would show that the source was dust, not "chemtrails".

Dr. Bertell claims contrails can only last for 15 or 20 seconds. A meteorologist she is not.

The UN placed a moratorium on geoengineering in general. There is no mention of atmospheric spraying, of "chemtrails", in the document. To say the UN specifically banned "chemtrails" is nonsense and does certainly does not indicate that geo-engineering is being carried out.

The KSLA video? Really? The one that mixes up parts per million and parts per billion? Good one.

Oh yes. Famous H.R. 2977, also includes "extraterrestrial weapons". The purpose of the bill:

To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.
How does it define "space"?

(1) The term `space' means all space extending upward from an altitude greater than 60 kilometers above the surface of the earth and any celestial body in such space.
I don't know of any planes that fly at altitudes of 60 kilometers or greater. The bill was written by chemtrail believing kooks. Not that all believers are necessarily kooks, most are probably just ill informed.

Germany did not admit "chemtrail" operations.

Many patents granted for many things. It doesn't mean the invention works or that it is used.

Good stuff you got there.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

Can you explain which military is trailing this air craft to produce this film footage? This is obviously some sort of defense department production to get this type of clearance

It was another KC-10.

The "defense department production"??? Guy (crew member) with his own personal camcorder! LOL,

This has been covered at length, in the several threads, just about that ONE video.

A KC-10 requires three people in the cockpit, to operate it. (There is usually at least a fourth crew member, to "fly" the re-fueling boom). Video was shot by the Flight Engineer. He said so, in the original YouTube version that HE posted on his channel....(He has since taken that one down....but not before it was mirrored --- copied --- by many others, not least of which was that numbskull "tankerenemy" from Italy).

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrganicAnagram33
It is also undeniable that weather modification (cloud seeding for instance) can occur this way. Military aircraft also spray 'chaff' for various reasons.

If you look here, you can find a very amusing report on this particular video. It has been used in conjunction with the phrase, "Have you watched What in the World are they spraying?" as proof of chemtrails, only to be explained, debunked and set aside, only to be used time, and time, and time again with the same results.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I live out in the country next to farmland, and nowhere near a flight path. They are spaying these chem trails everywhere. I saw one yesterday and it was a black plane high up in the sky spraying this stuff everywhere. I know these aren't commercial airplanes, because I'm not near a commercial fly zone path.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ambient moon

Darn...I was composing a very detailed reply, and hit the "delete" button!! Aaaargh!

Oh, well.....if you really wish to become better informed, and deny ignorance, you can see many cases of the fact that, even in the Pacific Northwest, you are being overflown by many airline flights (and even private jets, they too can produce contrails) every day, regularly.

Ignorance of the high-altitude arrangement of the air traffic system, in the USA, is no excuse.......

I was intending to include this link, with detailed explanations and all (but, I have done this before, many times, other threads)...so, here it is, will let you explore on your own. Have questions? Just ask. It is a source for a variety of Aeronautical Charts, for the USA. Pay heed to the "High Enroute" charts, particularly.....

skyvector.com...
edit on 6 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ambient moon
I live out in the country next to farmland, and nowhere near a flight path. They are spaying these chem trails everywhere. I saw one yesterday and it was a black plane high up in the sky spraying this stuff everywhere. I know these aren't commercial airplanes, because I'm not near a commercial fly zone path.

I don't want to call you out or anything, but did they invent the teleporter and not tell anyone? I can even remember looking out the window last time I flew and I saw.......wait for it........farmland.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Same debunkers and there pitiful responses . ..... Phage... how could you ever be wrong? Your ego is so big I don't think you will ever see your fallacies. ... same for you WW

It's pretty simple.... watch the sky everyday and you will see when they spray. Can you answer me as to why all the the planes leaving massive trails appear to be solid white??? Why?

Don't tell me to prove it.... go get your own damn binoculars and look for yourself.... I know exactly what airline carriers fly in and out of my city and cities around me.... I haven't seen a single one of those commercial carriers leaving a trail.

edit on 6-5-2011 by dplum517 because: typo

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
It's pretty simple.... watch the sky everyday and you will see when they spray. Can you answer me as to why all the the planes leaving massive trails appear to be solid white??? Why?

Because they are very high and have shiny paint jobs. It can be hard to see color on shiny objects. A lot of them are white too, often on their bellies.
If the commercial planes are flying in and out of an airport near you they are too low to produce contrails. But when they are high enough they do.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Sorry buddy.... I can see the planes just fine... I have high powered astronomy binoculars... they are white

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join