It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6.1 Earthquake off East Coast Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

6.1 Mw - OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN Preliminary Earthquake Report Magnitude 6.1 Mw Date-Time 5 May 2011 14:58:21 UTC 6 May 2011 00:58:21 near epicenter 5 May 2011 08:58:21 standard time in your timezone Location 38.173N 144.039E Depth 24 km Distances 276 km (171 miles) E (91 degrees) of Sendai, Honshu, Japan 303 km (188 miles) ENE (65 degrees) of Iwaki, Honshu, Japan 304 km (189 miles) ESE (123 degrees) of Morioka, Honshu, Japan 472 km (293 miles) NE (53 degrees) of TOKYO, Japan Location Uncertainty Horizontal: 15.3 km; Vertical 7.1 km Parameters Nph = 354; Dmin = 434.1 km; Rmss = 0.63 seconds; Gp = 32° M-type = Mw; Version = 8 Event ID US c000365q

edit on 5-5-2011 by RoyalBlue because: (no reason given)

Just got notice from official email alert system, looking for more information. As we grow closer to the 11th of this month, things seem to be heating up. Be safe, and stay on alert, everyone. Peace.

Note: This is the first 6 I've seen on the Japan map I've been watching since the one on April 23, thus the notice. But when I researched further, there have been a handful of sixes in April (before April 23). So hopefully, this is just another "settling down" of Mother Earth. I promise, no more EQ posts from me unless the trend qets eerier...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Even though I do not have time to be here right now, I have been VERY emotional today and have an intense feeling of doom and dread. Personal or collective I am not certain but this thread comes closer to what I sense and strongly feel today.

Things feel like they are about to implode in some way or another. Today is bad.

Edit to say that the OP needs to make some edits in your op to add your thoughts and commentary before the MOds come and remind you of the ATS Terms and conditions which the Op does not reflect. Hurry now.
edit on 5-5-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Sorry, I was editing my thoughts, but wanted to make the post immediate, in case the update could help, or alert anyone immediately affected.

Stay strong, my friend. I've, too, been there. I didn't mean to worry anyone, hopefully this is just another random aftershock.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RoyalBlue

Also 5.8s in Mexico & Canada as well as two 5.4s off west coast of Canada today.

Looking a little rumbly today. Hope it's more of a settle-down than build-up.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
the planets are lined up

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by badluck

Oh wow is that today? No wonder i feel peaked out emotionally, strong mojo.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I also have a strange feeling something is going to happen today... For days I've been feeling like something is going to happen in Japan soon, and I have been having the strangest dreams that today is the day, for the actual big one. In the dream it hits central Honshu, around the Tokyo/Kanagawa area. I really hope I'm wrong.. Will be watching the news just in case.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BeatSymphonic

Well I woke from a zombie nightmare, I am not into the whole zombie thing but what I saw as the reason for the zombification of people was a couple vials of some unknown substance which took off like a wildfire on a hot July afternoon.

So for me I woke disturbed which is unusual for me.

I later discovered that all the major planets are lined up today, so finally figured it was something astronomical affecting me most likely.

You know when I had to go to town I felt so uncomfortable but once I got home things seemed to mellow out for me and yet tonight seems like you said as if I am still waiting for the other shoe to drop.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Ok, having two strong earthquakes that have killed some people in Spain ON THE 11th does qualify as "eerier" so I am posting again.....

new topics

top topics

join