It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible link between Osama capture/kill and Disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This is going to sound "far out" so hear me out:

What if the entire charade involving the death of Osama bin Laden is an attempt to condition the public for eventual disclosure?

Think about it, we don't even know if it was Osama that was killed or if it were some random dude. There are no official photos coming out. The whole story sounds suspect and seems to be taking on new dimensions everyday.

Now, what if the powers that be were to stage a false-flag alien invasion using similar tactics to this story?

1. Say that you've captured/killed occupants of an UFO
2. Release pictures of something totally unrelated to the supposed dead aliens
3. Constantly modify story and elements to tie together the idea of an alien invasion
4. Remind people that the aliens have threatened to retaliate by destroying a major city

There's more to this tangled web. It's not hard to see a pattern though in the formulation of stories like this. This is the same dog and pony show that has been going on forever.

Just my thoughts, as wacky as they may be.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

omg thats it! How did we miss it? JEEZ

edit on 5-5-2011 by Loken68 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
what next? tsunami is linked to disclosure? (oh wait there was a topic about that lol)

dont you see ... gov will NEVER disclose anything atleast untill current economic paradigm exists (fosil fuels)
and even if you belive in the plan of false alien invasion then its still 2 steps till they reach it ... now we are at terrorism next will be rouge nations then asteroids and at the end aliens ...

besides what have disclosure have to do with fake alien invasion?

i love topics like "why aliens do not have genitalias" - holy molly - maybe we rirst get an actual alien to see and then we will think about what they have, what not and why?

DONE.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

Please, unless you are actually interested in discussing the topic, do not make such silly comments.

I've seen crazier stuff posted on here, such as the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge drinking blood from skulls (there is a thread with that on here).

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by reassor

Well, it's hard to explain but I usually don't have time to sit down and ponder such things.

We live in an universe where even crazy notions can be plausible.

top topics

join