It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the rapture will not be may 21. 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

my friend, you have excellent taste in wine. i will see what i can do

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
Jesus, is that you?

i have had many names, be prepared when when my truth is revealed

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by venusstarlite

just because yu can quote a book does not make you worthy, your actions in this life determine your place in the next
edit on 6-5-2011 by jed001 because: edit

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jed001

post-poned?

Just remember: if you believe in Rapture and you yearn for it, you have to accept the inevitable deaths of Atheists when their Christian driver suddenly exists the car to the heavens.

Us poor atheists.

edit on 6/5/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jed001

Originally posted by Farnhold
Jesus, is that you?

i have had many names, be prepared when when my truth is revealed

I was jk

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This prophecy sounds legit!

Second line

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Man, I like that jesus cat. I really do. But I think that if I were god, I would have at least written my own book

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jed001

No one knows the time or date. No One. The rapture will be for the elect, the bride of Christ. Most of the world will be decieved, if it were possible even the elect would be decieved. So here we are at ATS and someone has to pop in and impart their omniscient knowledge.

The part I have a problem with is that you are no more or less human than the rest of us. If it were not so I don't think you would be on ATS. You are searching just the same as the rest of us. That says that you don't really have the answers but your statement purports to. These things can be incredibly misleading for other's and for yourself.

Just when you think you have a personal in, you will discover that nothing is as it seems. The prophets wandered the world poor and without creature comforts. Their lives were difficult and riddled with opposition. They weren't sitting at a computer on an ATS forum in the luxury of their home.

So here is the thing, if you have something truly to impart to the world that is of importance without pretending to be God, please share it. Threads like this always make me think that the person is suffering from a personal delusion.

You will hear the trumpet sound in the heavens. He will be coming from the clouds with an army of angels, not from the ATS forum.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
when it is may 22 2011 and my predection has come to pass then will you believe

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jed001

Not sure what your prediction is Jed but would like to know. I am looking forward to what this prediction is that you have spoken nothing of. Please do not confuse my questions with a lack of faith. My faith is the only thing that is worth life but again, Jesus said that no one will know the hour or date.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
jed001
You shouldn't make prophecys like this when may 22 2011 comes and goes with nothing happening your going to look very foolish and answering with your one liners looks very misleading and pretending to be God is an insult...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

i am not pretending to be anything

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

look at the heading and you shall find your answer

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jed001

Thank you, but I already know this.

Holy #.... I'm psychic...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

stop riding my coattails

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
I knew that but I guess you didn't did you ? No man shall know the day, time or hour when the lord Jesus shall return. You are a man, how do you know ? It's just a question ?

How does Jesus know when to return, when even he doesn't know the day or the hour, as he himself says?

How is it possible that christians "overlook" this "small" detail here and still claim he is God?

How can God not know when the Hour is?

Are you guys (the "paulians") playing stupid on purpose? I am seriously asking here.
edit on 20/5/2011 by sHuRuLuNi because: Because I can.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

How does Jesus know when to return, when even he doesn't know the day or the hour, as he himself says?

How is it possible that christians "overlook" this "small" detail here and still claim he is God?

Are you guys (the "paulians") playing stupid on purpose? I am seriously asking here.

I've wondered that myself, but I'm thinking (and this is JUST a thought)... When Jesus said those words He was physically here on earth? Still in His human form? Right. So, maybe, at that time when He spoke those words He really didn't know. He didn't know yet. But once His work on earth was finished and He returned to sit at the right hand of God, maybe THEN it was revealed to Him. Know what I'm saying?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by prettygentle

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

I've wondered that myself, but I'm thinking (and this is JUST a thought)... When Jesus said those words He was physically here on earth? Still in His human form? Right. So, maybe, at that time when He spoke those words He really didn't know. He didn't know yet. But once His work on earth was finished and He returned to sit at the right hand of God, maybe THEN it was revealed to Him. Know what I'm saying?

Ah, yeah, the only problem with this is the christian CLAIM (the creed of their belief), that Jesus was indeed God AND Man AT THE SAME TIME.
He wasn't man then "became" God - according to christian doctrine he ALWAYS was God, took the human form WHILE STILL BEING GOD. Inevitably, he should have KNOWN that.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jed001

I,do know this,I,read and study my bible daily,and pray.I,read everything I,can get my hands on.I,don't know all the scriptures by heart

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by venusstarlite

weird it didn't show up everything, I,posted........sorry,only half of message here.why?on last reply

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join