It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBL drank pepsi and ate nestle products

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
On the Colbert report, he mentions that nestle products were found at the complex, and OBL liked pepsi and coke.
The man who hates America has many American made products?
Must not have hated us that much, eh?

Another odd thing I noticed in the news, is that they keep bringing up conspiracy theorists. And how conspiracy theorists don't believe the official story. They also say that some people don't believe he's actually dead. I thought most people here, who don't buy the official story, think he died years ago?
And they aren't releasing his photo.
I'm not going to give any theories about why osama likes pepsi, you guys can do that, but somethings definitely amiss.
But i do have one speculative idea about their use of conspiracy theories: Is "conspiracy theory" some sort of key word for some psychological operation? Ever notice how some people say conspiracy theory? Some people say it in a very strange tone.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Haha, reminds me of the famous photo of Che Guevara drinking a Coke.

It's a hilarious (if not extremely poignant) commentary on the state of things. I have no doubt that Osama bin Laden hated America. Even if he wasn't responsible for 9/11, the guy made it fairly obvious well before those attacks that he was no fan of ours.

However, when it comes right down to it people love the stuff we make. Even the most hardened anti-American still craves junk food once in a while. It's very humanizing, if you will.

As for your other point, the entire essence of the conspiracy theory is a distrust of official sources. You will find a very large percentage of the ATS community agreeing that he was not killed on May 2nd, 2011, as officially reported. However, you will have a much more difficult time finding many people who agree on when and where he actually was killed, or if he's still alive, who he was working for, or if he was really Santa Clause in disguise. In the past couple of days since he was officially reported dead, I can count at least 4 or 5 different topics off the top of my head who have listed completely different circumstances for his whereabouts. It's entirely speculation, but then again the official story raises some questions of its own.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Haha That is quite interesting. I wonder how he got the coke and pepsi in the first place.

Hmmm.... I'm not really on the same page as you with the 'code word: conspiracy theory' Would you care to explain what you mean by "some say it strangely"?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Um...coke and pepsi are pretty much available world wide, cause uh, the US once upon a time had a pretty powerful global economy.

As far as people saying conspiracy theory strangely, most of them are either being sarcastic or refering to conspirators as though they are sarcastic.

Psy ops? Your mother psy opsed you every day of your life. We are on the top of the food chain cause we are smart. Sorry, your post doesn't point in one specific direction other that, "Something is wrong here". Well, no doubt.

What IS odd, that no one seems to be mentioning, and I'm too new to post my own thread about it, is that now that this, "War on Terror". is supposedly won, with the brains of the opporation being dead, what is phase II, the next dupe. That is far more important than looking back. Osama, oh I'm sorry, Usama, is history.

Yet I haven't heard this brought up at all.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Leadhounds

It's just an idea I had while writing the post. It's probably nothing.
But I have noticed before this when I tell people stuff about the federal reserve, some will say conspiracy theory in a weird tone.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
On the Colbert report, he mentions that nestle products were found at the complex, and OBL liked pepsi and coke.
The man who hates America has many American made products?
Must not have hated us that much, eh?

Another odd thing I noticed in the news, is that they keep bringing up conspiracy theorists. And how conspiracy theorists don't believe the official story. They also say that some people don't believe he's actually dead. I thought most people here, who don't buy the official story, think he died years ago?
And they aren't releasing his photo.
I'm not going to give any theories about why osama likes pepsi, you guys can do that, but somethings definitely amiss.
But i do have one speculative idea about their use of conspiracy theories: Is "conspiracy theory" some sort of key word for some psychological operation? Ever notice how some people say conspiracy theory? Some people say it in a very strange tone.

its the same here. the jist from what i can tell is simply this.

if you do not believe what they are telling us even though it is lacking evidence to confirm it, then you are a conspiracy theorists. so you better believe it without evidence.

and there i was thinking conspiracy theorists were the ones who believed stuff without evidence. you cannot make it up.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

instead of trying to find asinine conspiracies on irrelevant crap why dont we do something already,we know whats wrong,lets fix it!!, lets revive 1776!!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Total disinfo. No one ever likes both coke and pepsi.

And what are we talking about here for Nestle? Was he indulging in some chocolaty Quik beverages?

I (and others) have mentioned the same observation on other threads regarding the "conspiracy campaign". It's a huge jump to say that someone who is questioning the story due to lack of facts is the same as someone theorizing. Totally intentional. I don't know if it's just to continue this circle of confusion or what.

As far as the "War on Terror" goes, there have been general statements tossed around MSM regarding who will be the next Terrorist du Jour. Alternately, I've heard it framed that this has splintered the effort and we will see more people working alone (perfect way to strip away some more freedoms and have people willingly give them up). I wish I had direct sources, but the stories are changing so quickly that I do not put much stock in anything that is being postulated right now.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

They sell Pepsi and Nestle products at practically any market in Afghanistan. I have bought cases numerous times. Its canned in Pakistan. Its really popular in that part of the world.

Nestle isn't American though. Its Swiss. I buy their stuff too. They had this great Nestle canned honey and cream stuff made in Iran I would buy and dip locally made flatbread in. That stuff with fresh bread was fantastic.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
osama always had extra cokes for the neighbors thats why they liked him so much

just like in the commercials he would smile and wink

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
NATION.. NATION.
Apparently they caught him watching Nascar.. wearing jeans.
Thats why the story don't add up they had to re enact the whole thing.
But everything is fine now.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Uh wasn't OBL supposed to have kidney problems and be on dialysis?

Because...you know, Pepsi and Coke are generally not part of the approved diet of people on dialysis.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
MMMmmmm now I'm thirsty!

He's probably addicted to caffeine, and Marlboro's! LOL

That's if he ever really existed.

top topics

join