It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden's daughter confirms her father shot dead by US Special Forces in Pakistan

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Bin Laden's daughter confirms her father shot dead by US Special Forces in Pakistan

english.alarabiya.net

Senior Pakistani security officials said Osama bin Laden’s daughter had confirmed her father was captured alive and shot dead by the US Special Forces during the first few minutes of the operation carried out at the huge compound in Bilal Town, Abbottabad. 

Besides recovering four bullet-riddled bodies from the compound, Pakistani security agencies also arrested two women and six children, aged between 2 and 12 years, after American forces flew toward Afghanistan. Some reports suggest 16 people, including women and children, were arrested from the house, most of them Arab nationals.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

The official said a 12-year-old daughter of bin Laden was among the six children rescued from the three-storey compound.

The daughter has reportedly told her Pakistani investigators that the US forces captured her father alive but shot him dead in front of family members. 

According to sources, Bin Laden was staying on the ground floor of the house and was dragged on the floor to the helicopter after being shot dead by US commandos. 

So do you believe that Osama had to be killed to prevent him from talking? Was it because the terrorists could start terrorizing the U.S. to get him to release from custody?

english.alarabiya.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

+12 more 
posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Let's hear the 12 year old "daughter" tell us that for herself rather than "officials" tell us "she" said that.

At this point in time, NOTHING that comes out of the mouths of anyone from the Pentagon or White House is believeable anymore. They are all liars and quite frankly should be rounded up and arrested on numerous criminal charges.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
But isn't it weird...they dragged him to the helicopter and then shot him, if the witnesses were that far away, it may have just looked like they shot him.

If they managed to get him alive, he would be a far to valuble intelligence asset to kill at that point surely.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
There are so many unanswered questions about this whole raid; that I question every report coming out. Especially military reports as their agenda colors the actual events and their record of telling the American taxpayer what actually happened is sorely lacking. My main question is why was he buried at sea so quickly.
I can think of no other terrorist that was given such treatment. Remember Saadam and his sons photos being plastered on the front page of every newspaper, TV channel and www.site. It brings into question everything!
Even if photos are released I will have a hard time believing their truthfulness. Photoshop anyone?
And why all the second hand reporting? If their are conspiracies; the ptb brought it all on themselves with their obfuscation and confusion.

This whole scenario has politics written all over it.
edit on 4-5-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Was it because the terrorists could start terrorizing the U.S. to get him to release from custody?

Has this ever stopped them before? Many captured terrorist in US jails.

I guess another angle is that one of the seals said what the hell and shot him anyway.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Let's hear the 12 year old "daughter" tell us that for herself rather than "officials" tell us "she" said that.

At this point in time, NOTHING that comes out of the mouths of anyone from the Pentagon or White House is believeable anymore. They are all liars and quite frankly should be rounded up and arrested on numerous criminal charges.

Forget the 12-year old. Let's hear the story from his wife that was shot in the leg. I'd rather get confirmation from an adult.

Edit: to add that I could care less about the order of events, as recounted by the Bin Laden family. What I care about is confirmation that OBL is, in deed, dead.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Actually his wife has made the same comment, that Bin Laden was unarmed and in custody, and then shot dead.

Personally speaking, it makes no difference to me, and I still support the actions fo the Seal Team. The guy needed to be ended, and I could care less how it was accomplished.

As far as what his family who was present is saying... Gee, I wonder what possible motive they might have to lie. This is up there with al queida / taliban people being trained on how to make false allegations while in US custody.

Bin Laden was part of the command and control for Al Queida and as such was a legitimate target.
Bin Laden was behind the planning of 9/11 and ordered the go on that operation = legitimate target.

Anyone who has issues with the way he was killed, thats your thing. Bin Laden didnt seem to have issues with the number of civilians he killed on 9/11.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Xcathdra because: fixed bin ladens name. Stoopid big fingers...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by bluemirage5

Actually his wife has made the same comment, that Boin Laden was unarmed and in custody, and then shot dead.

Personally speaking, it makes no difference to me, and I still support the actions fo the Seal Team. The guy needed to be ended, and I could care less how it was accomplished.

As far as what his family who was present is saying... Gee, I wonder what possible motive they might have to lie. This is up there with al queida / taliban people being trained on how to make false allegations while in US custody.

Bin Laden was part of the command and control for Al Queida and as such was a legitimate target.
Bin Laden was behind the planning of 9/11 and ordered the go on that operation = legitimate target.

Anyone who has issues with the way he was killed, thats your thing. Bion Laden didnt seem to have issues with the number of civilians he killed on 9/11.

...and you believe that crap? Just like the USS Liberty and Gulf of Tonkin???????? Yea...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

His wife did NOT make the comment, we only have the word of liars inside the White House that says that......

yes OBL is dead.....but he did NOT die on 1st May 2011, try 16th december 2001 !!!

Only a large number of Americans believe Obama, I'm not buying it for one single second!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Wait wait wait... I recall reading or hearing that the operation took a lot longer to get to OBL than a few minutes... can anyone back me up on that?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

And the moment she does say it in her own words someone will say "Where's the PROOF she's Osama's daughter and not some CIA operative!"

It won't end... some people will just never believe it, and I think that's ultimately why Obama decided against releasing the images.. as many reporters and officials have said, those people who believe it's false won't be convinced by the images anyway so there's nothing to be gained by showing them.

I still think the images should be released, but the more I read people's comments here, the more I agree with that sentiment

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Even if this is true it surely doesn't show the US raid in a good light. This statement makes it sound like an execution, captured alive and then shot within view of the family. If he was truly captured alive and this statement was genuine then Bin Laden seemingly could have been taken alive.

I will not lose sleep over the death of Bin Laden whether he was executed or not, that being said I would find it extremely worrying if it turns out he was murdered in cold blood as opposed to be being taken into custody, sentenced to death and then executed the way the world is supposed to work.
edit on 4-5-2011 by lifeissacred because: ETA

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

His wife did NOT make the comment, we only have the word of liars inside the White House that says that......

yes OBL is dead.....but he did NOT die on 1st May 2011, try 16th december 2001 !!!

Only a large number of Americans believe Obama, I'm not buying it for one single second!

"Only a large number of Americans believe Obama"

That's not true, I have friends in Iran and Turkey who also believe this latest news.. I think that statement is a bit unfair.. nobody can know for sure, period .. only those involved ..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

It's probably all just to drag this out even longer and keep our attention focused on bs, like the "Kansas City Shuffle" mentioned by Bruce Willis in the movie Lucky Number Sleven.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

..I agree a video of a confession that it was her father would be a piece of truth .. I don’t know Bluemirage this whole OBL thing seems a bit strange given the details we have to go on thus far .. whoopi doo really what have they provided .. basically nothing but their word and that’s it .. they report it to media the media gives it to us and there ya have it .. I think the people in this country deserve better proof

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bdizzl3
reply to post by miniatus

It's probably all just to drag this out even longer and keep our attention focused on bs, like the "Kansas City Shuffle" mentioned by Bruce Willis in the movie Lucky Number Sleven.

en.wikipedia.org...

Not sure what the purpose is, I don't see it as something that will be contained forever... if he's alive, it will be known eventually, if he died a long time ago then I'm sure that will be known .. the CIA director believes the photo of Osama will eventually surface, we can change based on that..

I can agree that the operation looks like unarmed people were shot and killed, no fire fight .. I'm guessing the team was not given orders to capture him alive

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Oh, his family that was taken into custody? Forced confessions with life and death consequences don't count!
edit on 4-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

It makes no difference to you because it was not your father or relative. Your callous gung ho murdering attitude is not only annoying but small minded and immature.

You think you are being patriotic but it really only portrays your brainwashing. Murder is murder no matter who is involved. "Innocent till proven guilty" is what our freedom is based on and we have made that a basic human right in the 1st world.

Whether OBL was involved in the 911 attacks...I do not know 100% and nor do you.

Please think about the hundreds and thousands of innocent civilans killed worldwide at the hands of the Americans who had nothing to do with 911. The amount of innocent lives affected is un-calculable.

For a young girl to see her father murdered, who ever the father may be can never be justified in my book.

Children have the right to enjoy their innocence.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This story was suspect from day one.wasnt it just last week wiki leaks released news about a nuclear hellfire if osama is caught,then one week later after years of being a ghost they kill osama.thats fishy.

Is dosent help that the official story keeps changing either,you have to be suspect of that if you have any common sense and individual thought.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join