It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal cycle - 3rd Day - May 1st - Usama Killed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
www.thetrueawakening.com...

May 1st was the beginning of the 3rd "Day" of the Universal Cycle. "Day" means something of light, good, will happen.

Unfortunately, a night is almost the opposite.... And the 3rd "Night" will be May 21st.

Expect something to happen around May 21st. Discuss.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Just the Rapture. But I don't see how a bunch of religious nuts disappearing is a bad thing.

S&F because I'm curious to see what else this date might hold.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
agree with the dude above....good riddance

Rapture.....it has been predicted many times....unfortunately a lot of stupid people will end up killing themselves before this date...wait for the mass suicides to start happening. Sad sad world full of idiots and people who make up religious nonsense to make a load of cash.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Actually that interpretation is a little bit off...

the "night" cycles are about the application of consciousness or applying the lessons that have been learned during a day cycle.

The "day" cycles are about learning new states of consciousness, new ways of doing things, etc.

As an example... Mankind learned how to use fire during a "day cycle"... and the next night cycle was the beginning of an ice age, historically.

Good thing we learned how to use fire, eh?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
There is another thread going around on here that someone saw a advertisement truck with 5/21/11 written on it. He later googled it to find it is some religious end of the world campaign being marketed in many countries.

Does your topic coincide with this or is it just another one of those weird coincidences?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

ohhh i see. but i did read somewhere, nights and days....bad and good.... kinda stuck to me.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

nope.

i know all about that. a pastor calculated the end date for the rapture. and posted the dates and advertised it on trucks....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
May 1st was the end of the 2nd day cycle and start of the 2nd night, not the start of the third day.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowledgeIsPowre
May 1st was the end of the 2nd day cycle and start of the 2nd night, not the start of the third day.

nope. count 20 days each from Feb. 10. 3rd day begins on May 1st. But this is from the regular...count. I know there is another Mayan calendar guy who has better dates.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by KnowledgeIsPowre

That's what I was operating on too. The start of the 3rd day according to this will be on 5/20. Interestingly the corresponding phase for this period of time, figuring it as the 2nd night is "Reaction". I'm not familiar enough with all the intricacies to argue whether or not it is the 2nd night or the 3rd day.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

just count 20 days each starting from Feb. 10.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Here is the ATS Link if you are interested.

Well I guess it's time to get ready for Armageddon again!
This happens too often in recent years. I wish we could go back to the 80's where it was a once in a decade event or so.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Where does Feb 10th come from?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by PaR3v

Where does Feb 10th come from?

where does any of this come from?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ashtonkusher

where does any of this come from?

Spoken like a true confirmed stoner.

It comes from the Mayan calendar, but there are several different cycles and several interpretations. I was wondering from what cycle the Feb 10th date came from.

top topics

join