It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas drought- Chemtrails increasing! ranch turning into dustbowl

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

Oh, gawd! Not again.....

Texas drought- Chemtrails increasing!

There are NO SUCH THING as "chem"-trails.

In fact.....droughts occur for many reasons, and are still being studied (meteorologists know a heckuva lot more now than in decades/centuries past).

The existence of the CONTRAILS (that is CONdensation....as in water, H2O, actually up at altitude water ICE particles) means that, indeed, there is plenty of relative humidity....at high altitude.

Problem is in the way the atmospheric forces....the NATURAL forces behave, and the why of this.....and the inability for the historically "normal" weather patterns to develop.

Let's see what we can learn, from the people studying the current situation:

U. S. Drought Monitor

tamunews.tamu.edu...

”There has been a high pressure ridge over much of the south central U.S. that has pushed the jet stream farther north, so we are not getting much rain in Texas. California, on the other hand, has had plenty of rain this spring, but that’s on the wrong side of the Continental Divide to help us.”

You need to research these things...especially the Jet-Stream, and how it affects the continent's weather patterns. The Jet-Stream is influenced by many factors, GLOBAL factors....including changes and seasonal differences in Ocean circulation patterns, and water surface temperatures.

It is VERY complex, and involves the entire hemisphere (if not the entire Globe).

NOT some fantasy of ridiculous "spraying" by a few airplanes above your heads!!!! That is nonsense.

Drought in Texas: Natural Hazards

Texas Drought Worse than 1895

(Heads up, here: There were NO AIRPLANES yet invented in 1895!)

Droughts occur, naturally. As the historical records will bear out.....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Reply to post by Pinkgomo653

Indeed. Grew up In Rio Hondo, now living in Harlingen.

3 more months. Nothing like some good RGV football.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 5/4/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Haha hell ya. We're from Mcallen/Edinburg.

Missing REAL mexican food..lol
Sorry i'm off topic OP.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Yeah. Soory OP

As for the ring around the sun. I can't see the sun right now. It is reflecting off the clouds too brightly.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

My family keeps sending pics..it looks beautiful!
I read that it's ice crystals reflecting.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I live near Houston and I've lived here for over 40 yrs, I've never seen any Chemtrails. I've noticed that the atmosphere is just right for persistant CONtrails. There were several last evening and more today but they are disapating shortly after they form.

I keep an eye on the sky everyday. I look for planes that may be spraying but I can honestly say that I've never seen one that looked as if the trail was coming directly from a nozel(s) on the wings. From my observations, contrails generally form away from the plane, 10, 20, or even 30 feet behind the wing tips. I even have a nice video camera I can use to get closeups. Not once have I seen a "chem" trail.... not once.

20 or 30 years ago, contrails weren't that common but we knew about 'em. Didn't think twice, but with the increase in air traffic over the last 30 years, people notice them more. When you see contrails crisscrossing the sky it's easy to beleive that something fishy is going on but I don't think so.

It sucks that you ranch is drying up. I have some land near Austin in the Lost Pines area and it's a tinderbox right now. Haven't seen any significant rainfall since Sept. 2010. I jsut keep praying we'll get some soon....

edit on 4-5-2011 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Chem trails blamed for massive rains, now they are being blamed on drought? ... and as the one poster mentioned, no trails in his area but no rain either..

***************************************************************************************************************************************

Oh my GOD..... I just looked up maps for drought 2008- 2009- 2010 -2011.... the maps for Texas drought 2011 is now 98%...drought in Texas.....

I do not have time to put in 4 maps... but this drought is terrible and spreading every year and now Mexico is all in flames too????

SOMETHING is up with the weather!!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
To all the people who claim to have related issues from the "chemtrails", you are wrong. It's spring, try pollen and mold. Anything in any trail (and there are no such thing as "chemtrails", they are all contrails) will be incredibly small, on the range of 10-20 micrometers. These reach terminal velocity, the fastest they can tavel falling, in a few seconds. Something that high up will take at least 24 hours to fall to a level to influence you, if there was no wind or updraft. That is not going to happen; the atmosphere moves all the time. So unless TPTB can also control wind and gravity, saying "chemtrails" are making you sick in anyway is wrong. It can't happen.
Well, there is one way that it can happen. It's called being a hypochondriac.
This is physics. It's provable. It's been known for centuries. Until you can offer proof, "chemtrails" are a myth.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by toolstarr

Hey im in the ATX too it's already completely clouded over and hazy now...can't even see the sun clearly.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

It's completely clear where i'm at.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Ignore the idiotic absolutes.

Obviously, it's a weak attempt to control.

Peace y'all.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hope i did this right. This is a photo of the sun ring. I am in central Tx

edit on 4-5-2011 by toolstarr because: (no reason given)

files.abovetopsecret.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

edit on 4-5-2011 by toolstarr because: i think i fixed it. idk why im making it so compliocated

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkgomo653

Same, very clear in north of Dallas area.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Lol This is turning into a Texan thread. Nice

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by toolstarr

its showing the url in ur post. theres a couple of blue skies popping up now and i can see a lot of the trailing going on. wonder if there's any particular reason for it?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Yea we're west of Dallas and it's as clear as it can get. The sun is shining nice and bright out.
But family back in the Valley are seeing a huge ring around the sun. It's pretty cool.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

Heck yea. We should make our own group. Jk..I love my Texas.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkgomo653

I will say that quite a few times the atmosphere has been very yellow.

Kind like when they burn cane, and the smoke cloud passes over the sun . . .

like that, but it is happening on clear days, with no smoke or clouds.

Weird.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
we've had over 2.5 inches of rain since Saturday up here in North-Central (Arlington/DFW area) and I loved it! Now I get to mow my lawn for 3 hours and drink some beer. Yeeeehawww!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
pretty bad whatever it is today, here you go

edit on 4-5-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join