It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitehouse did NOT watch BIn Laden killing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

Look at the guy in the back, His hair is not well cropped, They left in bits from the previous background.

Look above his left ear:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3ac75b2e79c1.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9cf3a7c93170.png[/atsimg]

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Again, show me where they officially said they watched it live.

I'm thinking an awful lot of people are making an awful lot of assumptions based in part on other assumptions. Nothing can possibly be cast in concrete yet. Not with the way the information is coming in and being amended and corrected, and certainly not with billions of people all being at different knowledge levels and having different what they perceive as facts at different times. A little sanity please.

The thing is they didn't but that doesn't make them honest.

They have played a clever game with the media knowing what they would write when given a photo that shows what appears to be shock and seriousness on the faces of Obama and the others. Some-one definitely told the media they were watching the situation in real time. To most people that suggests 'live'.

They did this deleberatly, I'm sure, so now they can back track.

The question is are they trying to make the president appear innocent in all this, or like a fool?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

Look at the guy in the back, His hair is not well cropped, They left in bits from the previous background.

Look above his left ear:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3ac75b2e79c1.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9cf3a7c93170.png[/atsimg]

Wow good catch!

I think you guys might be on to something with the photoshop idea. This is the first time I have seen anyone mention this possibility.

I'm going to stay tuned. I'm in class posting on my iPhone so I can't really help look into this until later but it seems you guys have it more than under control. I'm not sure what to think yet, but this whole situation keeps getting weirder and weirder ever since the BC fiasco.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

This story has more holes than 9/11 now, just what are they working up to

no it doesnt, the holes are illusions you want them to be real to make obama look bad because he's black/democrat.

It all revolves around him being black and "Liberal", even if he acts like a Conservative.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
John Brennan's own words at the press conference were (transcribed by me),

" The principals convened yesterday around midday, there were others who were here early yesterday morning.

The president joined us in the early afternoon before the operation got under way. When the operation did get underway then the president rejoined the group and we were able to monitor in a real time basis the progress of the operation, from it's commencement, to it's time on target, to the extraction of remains, to then the (inaudible) off of the target."

(Heres the link for the video, i confess embedding is a mystery to me! www.bbc.co.uk...)

Using the term 'We' directly after speaking about the president sure gives the impression they all watched it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by amaster

Yeah poor Obama looks so mad his brother had been killed

This story does stink all to high hell. Obama is now the biggest lier of them all.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

That picture looks really fake lol.

The whole thing is becoming retarded , they need another media event to
paper over the huge gaps in this one.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enter Ruin

no it doesnt, the holes are illusions you want them to be real to make obama look bad because he's black/democrat.

It all revolves around him being black and "Liberal", even if he acts like a Conservative.

Don't play the " Your racist " card... Just don't...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Yep, I remember them specifically saying that a live feed from a helmet cam was going to the whitehouse.
Once again the official version changes.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Reply to post by Serizawa

What the hell is msm? Should it not be msn, as in msnbc?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Reply to post by Serizawa

What the hell is msm? Should it not be msn, as in msnbc?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by amaster

Originally posted by earthdude
My boss said she saw footage of the Whitehouse watching the killing and Hilary Clinton covered her eyes as Bin Ladin was shot. I'll ask her where she saw this.

What they are really watching is Celebrity Apprentice.

is it just me or do those pictures on the laptop look shopped?
edit on 4-5-2011 by johngrissom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

i just found the video of bin ladens execution

a lie is a lie and just because they write it down doesnt mean its history!!!

sorry mods but the dialog fits this thread.
edit on 4-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enter Ruin

Oh please! Stop it with the black/white, conservative/liberal bs. The racist thing doesn't work anymore.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

No, she saw a photo of them in the Situation room watching something, but not visual of the raid.

The interview with the guy sitting behind HIllary was on Piers Morgan last night at 3:10 of the interview, but now, for some odd reason, its not there. They have other stuff from last night, but the guy who admitted that none of them were watching video isnt on the front page.

piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com...

Fortunately, I posted it last night in several threads, and hopefully several people watched it.

So, its true, even if they ditch or edit that interview.

I can find the interview online I just cant link to it. Its titled "When will photos of Osama be released" and its off the the right hand side on Piers Morgans site.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Well, I guess I'll throw my loose change into the mix.

The minute I heard the full story, I knew it was BS. I can smell it from a mile away. Now, considering this is coming from someone on the Emerald Isle and nearly everyone in Ireland believes the same. It dominated the news in all apsects of the media here.

Now if we can see the crap smeared all over over the windscreen how come everyone else (apart from the ones on ATS...) fails to see it? This is the thing that confuses me.

I'm at a loss. It's like farting in the wind with some people. I personally think we should let these people stew in their own soup. Not even worth it no more.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Using the term 'We' directly after speaking about the president sure gives the impression they all watched it.

If you want to know the truth watch the video I mentioned in my last post. I cant link directly to it. The guy sitting behind Hillary is DIRECTLY asked if they have video and he says "No" they are monitoring "live updates" on a screen, but they have NO VISUAL.

Here Maybe this will work.

This is the guy interviewed.

Added On May 3, 2011
Deputy National Security Adviser Denis McDonough tells Piers Morgan about the photos of Osama bin Laden.

* CNN.com
edit on 4-5-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I don't recall them ever saying he was watching the actual footage of the killing.. the security advisor interviewed in a Q&A and was asked point blank if they watched the raid live, he said no they didn't .. he said they had various media and communications coming in as it happened but did not see the actual raid.

so I'm not sure what the conspiracy is here..

Edit - Silly me, I didn't read the last page before I responded, the poster right above me points to the very interview I was referring to .. ha ..
edit on 4-5-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by johngrissom

The picture on the laptop was purposly obscured as it is classified. Read or heard somewhere in the over-saturated coverage of this story.
edit on 4-5-2011 by JMech because: to add is

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

John Brennan's own words at the press conference were (transcribed by me),

" The principals convened yesterday around midday, there were others who were here early yesterday morning.

The president joined us in the early afternoon before the operation got under way. When the operation did get underway then the president rejoined the group and we were able to monitor in a real time basis the progress of the operation, from it's commencement, to it's time on target, to the extraction of remains, to then the (inaudible) off of the target."

(Heres the link for the video, i confess embedding is a mystery to me! www.bbc.co.uk...)

Nowhere in there does he say they were watching live video of the raid.. they said they were able to monitor in real time the progress of the operation.. and that is absolutely true and accurate .. the photo IS powerful .. the media made assumptions .. but the WH never lied about that point.. and when asked, answered directly
edit on 4-5-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join