It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden murdered?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

For instance, White House spokesperson Jay Carney said Tuesday that--contrary to earlier officials' descriptions of a firefight between the Al Qaeda mastermind and U.S. forces--bin Laden didn't have a weapon during the Sunday raid. Bin Laden "was not armed," Carney said at the White House press briefing Tuesday. He was shot and killed after his wife "rushed the U.S. assaulter." You can watch Carney's exchange with the White House press corps in the video above.

Earlier, White House counterterrorism adviser John Brennan, in a press conference Monday, said that bin Laden's wife had been killed after she was positioned as a human shield to protect bin Laden in the confrontation. Officials are now saying, however, that bin Laden's wife was injured (shot in the leg) but not killed, and that it was a separate woman who was killed by cross-fire during the forty-minute operation.

"Bin Laden died; the two al Qaeda facilitators--the brothers, who were--the courier and his brother in the compound; bin Laden's son Hamza; and the woman, presumed to be his wife, who was shielding bin Laden," Brennan said.

Asked by a reporter if bin Laden's wife was used as a shield for bin Laden, Brennan hesitated:

"I wasn't there so I hesitate to say," he said.

So they just murdered him in cold blood. Did Obama told the SEALs to kill him and not have him come back alive cause he could reveals things that the U.S. govt. didn't want people to know. Put him in court and he would spill the beans on tv?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Well of course he was killed to keep him from telling the world what he knows, what kind of conspiracy theorist are you if you think otherwise?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
news.yahoo.com...

For instance, White House spokesperson Jay Carney said Tuesday that--contrary to earlier officials' descriptions of a firefight between the Al Qaeda mastermind and U.S. forces--bin Laden didn't have a weapon during the Sunday raid. Bin Laden "was not armed," Carney said at the White House press briefing Tuesday. He was shot and killed after his wife "rushed the U.S. assaulter." You can watch Carney's exchange with the White House press corps in the video above.

Earlier, White House counterterrorism adviser John Brennan, in a press conference Monday, said that bin Laden's wife had been killed after she was positioned as a human shield to protect bin Laden in the confrontation. Officials are now saying, however, that bin Laden's wife was injured (shot in the leg) but not killed, and that it was a separate woman who was killed by cross-fire during the forty-minute operation.

"Bin Laden died; the two al Qaeda facilitators--the brothers, who were--the courier and his brother in the compound; bin Laden's son Hamza; and the woman, presumed to be his wife, who was shielding bin Laden," Brennan said.

Asked by a reporter if bin Laden's wife was used as a shield for bin Laden, Brennan hesitated:

So they just murdered him in cold blood. Did Obama told the SEALs to kill him and not have him come back alive cause he could reveals things that the U.S. govt. didn't want people to know. Put him in court and he would spill the beans on tv?

Can you imagine the circus it would have been had he been captured and brought back to the US? .. I'd say we'd be at much higher risk of terrorist attack with him on our soil in a federal prison than him being dead and us just moving on .. I've been hearing the same sentiment on tv by officials and reporters .. I generally think it's for the best that he just be dead and done with .. While part of me would have loved to see him answer to this in the legal arena, it would have been a huge fiasco

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
A thought just occurred to me. What if they do have him. What if he agreed to spill everything if they faked his death...his plea bargain. He would have enough info to warrant such a cover. And he is former c.I.a so I am sure he knows how to play the system. Maybe it was his idea for the " burial at sea", so his own followers would not come looking for the body. All the while he is a shaking in his turbin and a little chatty Cathy. Just like most bullies, when really confronted they turn tail like cowards they really are....possible?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Osama Bin Laden sealed his fate on September 11, 2001. He has been THE enemy combatant. The Navy seals had to fight their way to him, OBL was shot after a half-hour long firefight. Personally I'd have emptied an entire clip into his face ala Inglorious Bastards but luckily the Seals are a little more professional than that.

There were over 23 women and children living in that compound. OBL was a total coward, I have no doubt these women and children were there to allay suspicion the compound was harboring AL-Quida's top leader.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Call it whatever they want, he is gone and that is all that matters. Keeping him alive would have cost us money we do not need to be spending keeping him alive. If indeed he was sick, and with medical costs as they are we would end up spending more keeping him alive than what the mission to capture him did. In the end, he would have been executed anyways.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
You cant kill a man twice, he was already dead!
Wait till the truth of what occurred in that supposed compound starts to come out, and it will all be reported by US media as unconfirmed and or unreliable witness accounts.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wetpaint72
A thought just occurred to me. What if they do have him. What if he agreed to spill everything if they faked his death...his plea bargain. He would have enough info to warrant such a cover. And he is former c.I.a so I am sure he knows how to play the system. Maybe it was his idea for the " burial at sea", so his own followers would not come looking for the body. All the while he is a shaking in his turbin and a little chatty Cathy. Just like most bullies, when really confronted they turn tail like cowards they really are....possible?

For once, a semi-lucid conspiracy that has basis.

I'm also curious about the burial at sea, lack of valid evidence towards his actual death, and the way it's being handled.

Your thought is good!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by deltaboy
news.yahoo.com...

Can you imagine the circus it would have been had he been captured and brought back to the US? .. I'd say we'd be at much higher risk of terrorist attack with him on our soil in a federal prison than him being dead and us just moving on .. I've been hearing the same sentiment on tv by officials and reporters .. I generally think it's for the best that he just be dead and done with .. While part of me would have loved to see him answer to this in the legal arena, it would have been a huge fiasco

i totally agree, it also demoralizes al kyda somewhat.

he was not murdered or assassinated.

he was killed.

i also heard yesterday, a couple times, that someone was taken alive also.

i think they said it was another son but i haven't heard about that since.

anyone hear that too?

eta; he didn't surrender, thus the killing.
the op has stated a factual account and i appreciate that but disagree with the murder angle.
edit on 3-5-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
Wait till the truth of what occurred in that supposed compound starts to come out, and it will all be reported by US media as unconfirmed and or unreliable witness accounts.

If he was already dead, then why didn't the US claim they had killed him then? Even if he had died of disease, do you think that the 'victory' of having killed him would require anymore than the say so of officials?

I don't go for it. It's a weak concept.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by fooks

They have his wife, who was wounded in the leg after she ran towards the seals when they approached.

If that's who you mean?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
He died a cowards death: used a human shield

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

ok, great, thanks!

i am not hearing things! lol.

but funny it's not been mentioned recently.

being a women or a man might be a mess up in reporting.

i heard it was a male at first but if you heard it was his wife, fine. i will keep my ears open.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
lol, he has been dead since 2007 at least.

Don;t buy into this complete rubbish.
It's all BS,

He has been dead for years.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

If he was already dead, then why didn't the US claim they had killed him then? Even if he had died of disease, do you think that the 'victory' of having killed him would require anymore than the say so of officials?

Duh.
So they could keep up the "war on terror"

Use your head.

it is not a "weak concept", it is exactly what's going on..
and exactly the kind of thing the gov would pull.

Wake up or S.U.

edit on 3-5-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

prove it or SU yourself
edit on 5/3/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
www.realclearpolitics.com...

Watch the video on the topic about the orders to kill Osama. Only 30 secs long.

"The authorities we have on Bin Laden are to kill him. And that was made clear. But it was also, as part of their rules of engagement, if he suddenly put up his hands and offered to be captured, then-- they would have the opportunity, obviously, to capture him. But that opportunity never developed," CIA director Leon Panetta told NBC News.

So if you don't put your hands up, your dead.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, although I do love reading them, but I also believe that he has been dead for many years. The reason why we wasn't told that he was dead during Ws second term (when he did die) was because they needed a face to show that the enemy is still out there.

Notice that we went from having video messages from Bin Laden to only having voice recordings of him.

Obama kept on using the voice recordings for the last two years. Then his popularity started to take a huge hit. He was in fear that he wouldn't be re elected because he has done things over the past 2 years that has upset both the Republicans and the Democrats.

So what does he do? He says that Bin Laden has been killed and shortly after that they dump his body into the ocean. All of a sudden the Republicans are praising him and the Democrats follow suit. His chances of being re elected is much, much better then it was last week now that he is known as the President who killed the most hated man since Hitler.

On a side note. You have to laugh at the timing they decided to announce he was dead. By that I mean they cut off Trumps Celebrity Apprentice off during the board room meeting when someone was going to be fired. Its almost seemed as a F you to Trump.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
He died a cowards death: used a human shield

That was the original account by some of the WH Administration... it seems to be changing as the clock ticks...

politico.com

...At a Pentagon briefing earlier Monday, a senior defense official said bin Laden used a woman as a human shield so he could fire shots. “He was firing behind her,” the official said.

In another background briefing early Monday morning, a senior administration official also said bin Laden put up a fight. “He did resist the assault force. And he was killed in a firefight,” the official said.

However, during a background, off-camera briefing for television reporters later Monday, a senior White House official said bin Laden was not armed when he was killed, apparently by the U.S. raid team.

Another White House official familiar with the TV briefing confirmed the change to POLITICO on Monday night, adding, “I’m not aware of him having a weapon.”

“The bottom line is the team that entered that room was met with resistance and took appropriate action,” said a third American official...

Who know's? what the final story will be?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by Ahmose

prove it or SU yourself
edit on 5/3/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

Lol!
prove me wrong.

"Prove" that he was 'just killed'.
Do it.

Enjoy the flock.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join