It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wondering why Bin Laden's "body" turned up over the weekend, here is why.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It's pretty obvious that Bin Laden was used as a boogie-man by the United States to foment it's power grab in the Middle East and to create the 9/11 event so the US would have a pretext to invade Iraq and Afghanistan to secure natural resources, namely oil. Everything in the Middle East has been orchestrated. You have the United States involved in conflicts in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya, Yemen and elsewhere. You have US troops based in a variety of places around the Middle East. But here is the reason why they produced the body of Bin Laden yesterday: the recent revolutions and uprisings occurring across the region. A Muslim American journalist comments on it here in the GuardianUK, she says Bin Laden was already "dead" symbolically with all of the "revolutions" taking place in the ME.

No dignity at Ground Zero

Good riddance, Bin Laden. I long detested you and knew that when Mohamed Bouazizi set himself on fire in the Tunisian town of Sidi Bouzid last December, he was igniting a fire that would render irrelevantBin Laden the man and his inflated self-importance.

The scene at Ground Zero was like a parody of Team America, the film created by the South Park team to parody Bush's America gone wild on nationalism. Now that we've parodied the parody, can the frat boys go home and can we return to the revolutions of the Middle East and north Africa that symbolically killed Bin Laden months ago?

These "revolutions" which started in Iran no doubt are a part of a CIA operation to fold the entire region into a covert US protectorate, Tunisia, Egypt, Syria, Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, these things did not occur in a vacuum. Bin Laden's usefulness was used up, but the US government still had the problem that the 10 year anniversary of 9/11 was coming up and that Bin Laden was still "out there" even though they knew full well his whereabouts. Notice how Obama didn't mention Bin Laden or the WOT very often. Obama knew the whole thing was a lie and he didn't want to hang his Presidency on Bushco lies. So they cooked up the raid story and the burial at sea story and "killed" Bin Laden to create a New Pan-Arabic Order.

A global manhunt spanning 10 years and it turns out he was only a half-mile away from Pakistan's national military academy in a mansion which also happened to be an ISI safe house? That just does not add up. Pakaistani Intelligence knew and if they knew then the CIA knew. Granted, I'll give you, it is possible that Bin Laden was actually hiding in that location and was alive until recently however if so, he did it with Pakistani and the United States full blessing.

Osama bin Laden killed near Pakistan's West Point. Was he really hidden?

Triumph for intelligence services in bin Laden death

edit on 3-5-2011 by Jack Jouett because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'm an American living in the middle east. I've driven past demonstrations and near-riots, and seen buildings get burned down. I've driven through towns under martial law, where every intersection had a tank and a dozen soldiers milling about.

And if you were here, you would see for yourself that the people have legitimate complaints. It IS the USA causing this, but not in the way you think.

They want cars. They want to make more than $400/month so they can afford to get married. They want iPods and laptops. They want to dress fashionably. They want to watch American Idol - and not last year's episodes, either.

They don't want to BE American, but they suddenly see that there is MORE, and they want it.

When I read your post, all I could think was, "if he spent two weeks here, he would realize why this doesn't make any sense". I'm not demeaning your efforts, but in every country it's far more complicated, and people are demonstrating for REAL reasons. I thank God we are in a country where the leader has been fair and responsive and has opened up the government. Otherwise I'd probably be evacuated out somewhere, minus all my things and my dog.

It's not all about America pulling the strings. The problem here is that your thinking is still so American-centric. There's a whole lot of world that gives America very little thought day-to-day.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

Thanks for the first person report.

I find that I'm very disappointed in the quality of posts that I'm seeing here on ATS lately. People don't do any research, just post their thoughts like they are facts and then many people praise the work.

So, once again, thanks for giving us some real incite.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
They want cars. They want to make more than $400/month so they can afford to get married. They want iPods and laptops. They want to dress fashionably. They want to watch American Idol - and not last year's episodes, either.

You have proven my point, the CIA wages psychological campaigns when they want to instigate regime change, perhaps you need to read a few books about US statecraft and foreign policy. What country are you currently residing?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

So I guess you just believe everything you read on the internet? Your post makes no sense, you take that person's post at face value, though you don't know them and for all you know their post could be a total fabrication.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jack Jouett

Jack,

With all due respect, your post is just a link to a news reader. You are the one posting this as fact. The other poster states that he lives over there.

I'd love to hear more from people who live in the area, not just news people.

I am pretty skeptical about what I read on the internet and what I see in the news. First hand accounts, to me, offer more incites into the issues. But as you point out, you can't just accept it at face value.

So, I'd love to hear more from people who actually know something about an issue.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I'd like to see Schkeptick back up their claims. Like I asked What country? How about some pics? My information has been culled from several different sources.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Jouett

I'd like to see Schkeptick back up their claims. Like I asked What country? How about some pics? My information has been culled from several different sources.

I'm not much on "proving" anything, but I thought you might enjoy these. They're some of my favorites. I live in Oman. Betcha dollar most people on ATS have never even heard of it, aren't sure where it is without Googling it. It's a great little country.

This is my hubby riding his motorbike. That camel turned and ran straight at my car right after I snapped this shot, scared the pee outta me. I hate camels now, mostly.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7e61d42c78a2.jpg[/atsimg]

These guys are in traditional Omani dress, dishdashas and kumas. For formal occasions they wrap shemags around their hats in a particular way (similar to a turban but not quite) and strap on their kinjars. It's very striking. This particular group goes around in a van and is like a flash mob. They pop out in a parking lot and do traditional songs. I have no idea why. I snapped this at a local grocery store. They were very amused that I wanted to take their picture.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2de236c59af6.gif[/atsimg]

And this is a HUGE picture of the Sultan, over the entrance of a local mall.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6be7e783265f.gif[/atsimg]

He has been a phenomenal leader. He came into power in 1970. At that time there were 3 miles of paved road in the entire country, one school (primary only) and one clinic. He has transformed it into a modern country, and has done so conservatively, without the ostentatious (and bankrupting) building of places like Dubai. He already set into motion a more democratic type of government before the protests, and extended it afterwards. He's been very responsive to what his people want - in many cases, he was ready for the next step and simply waited until people were ready & asked for it. He hasn't pushed modernity, but has allowed it to happen.

In short, it's impressive, it's interesting, it's a great privilege to live here. And it's damned hot here, now, too. My car said it got to 107 degrees today (F), but I'm not sure what the official temp was.

I have also kept a public blog for almost a year, detailing my experiences here, but I don't think it's appropriate to plug my private site on ATS.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I think when you consider the US and the British installed the Shaw
after deposing the ELECTED leader in Iran
the OP becomes quite clear

obviously that kind of imposition is DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for what happens ever since.

Saddam installed by the US
Mumar/Libya FRAMED for lockerbie ..sanctions etc admitted by ex CIA and the reason Magrahi was released
Mubarak installed by the US

Israel paid for the by the US

According to General Hammid Gul, who beat the Russians in his day ( On Jones)
apparently a cia agent ( davis I think he said) was just busted trying to give the Taliban Uranium so the USA could blame Pakistan even though it wasn't theirs..
jebus
etc

the best way to control the opposition is to be the opposition
Hell Bush even figured he one his second election because of Bin laden tapes..
and of course the CIA admits to faking bin laden tapes...

and gee this bin laden business Obama is trying to capitalize on it

now they want to grope you at the mall and on the train...
next bin laden tape, and they'll be tring to grope your wife and kids in the bathroom
that's in YOUR bathroom
at home

edit on 9-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

the best way to control the opposition is to be the opposition

Hell Bush even figured he one his second election because of Bin laden tapes...and of course the CIA admits to faking bin laden tapes...and gee this bin laden business Obama is trying to capitalize on it

*now they want to grope you at the mall and on the train...next bin laden tape, and they'll be tring to grope your wife and kids in the bathroom...that's in YOUR bathroom at home

And 'they're' not going to believe what you, the OP and I already know.

Wake up World... You want to see just how stupid 'they' think you are? Take look at this whole OBL fiasco and you'll get a hint.

S&F OP

edit on 9-5-2011 by silo13 because: * My bold on Danbones quote

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I totally agree with you.
My worry is that they really will create a false-flag terror attack.
When you look how gullible the people in the streets and the media were on the news of the attack on Bin Laden, they`ll certainly fall for a planned attack on US soil.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

Great post, great pictures, and great insight. I will take one of you over a million chickenhawk patriots and their agenda, any day.

Bless you!

top topics

join