It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Hell...May 1st 2011...Part 1&2..Debunkers Move Along...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I agree weed I had a guy at work that was freaking out a couple of weeks ago so I tried to explaine the science behind it. He didn't want anything to do with facts. It's just some kind of new religon I guess. I put them in the no planers

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
jksg;dkbg;yiagdvhvbaldhvahbdajk;sid7e3bskdjbgkdv3bvdhjbdkjh

Sorry about that, my brain shut down and due to loss of motor function my head hit the keyboard. let me try again:

"I typed this with my forehead."

Okay, now that that's out of the way...

I am not a professional, but since a kid I have always loved planes and all the cool stuff they can do. Oh yeah, and I worked for Lockheed in the /80's/90's, but what could I know about planes.

Anyways, it strikes me as odd that people are just now noticing "stufftrails" (patent pending) being expelled from the plane's "planus" (patent pending). This has been something I've noticed for years and years and years. But I will humor the notion for a minute.

1. If these chemicals (I'm assuming Barium, etc.) can be added to fuel, at such a level that they are effecting our health, how can these planes operate efficiently with the high levels of these chemicals? If this is possible, where the hell is my Barium car? No, seriously, I want one.

2. If Barium is going to... well, not sure what the "stufftrails" (patent pending) are doing to us, but Barium if is dangerous, why are we using it to determine whether people are aspirating? This surely requires congressional inquiry. sandhoffdisease.webs.com...

3. Exactly what are these "stufftrails" doing to us? TPTB seem to have succeeded in "stuffing" us for years, who is controlling my mind/giving me cancer/sterilizing me?

4. Wait, our air and our water? Hold up, were getting tag-teamed now. Why wouldn't TPTB just "stuff" our water? I know we test it, but we also test the air. are the air/water testers hiding "stuff" from us?

Thank you for your time. But not your's.... yeah, you.

Gringo
edit on 13-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: fnord

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join