It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Osama Is About To Win The 'War On Terror'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
it was george bush seniors plan

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
they want there NWO they want it badly
and scince 9/11 the cards are put one by one on the table

-9/11
-calling for NWO
-war in afghanistan
-war in iraq
-bush did his part of the job
-Obama president representing the change america need
-Obama don't changing anything and leave it like bush give it
-the mid east is on fire
-ben laden is killed
-Obama is proud
-Al quaida is pissed
-war on terror all over the world
-calling for NWO
in less then one years we will all see this new born

BUSH+OBAMA+BEN LADEN It was the combination of Three Different personality, each has played an important role for this to take life, everything is done to ensure that the revolt broke out, the chaos settles, they drag things to it rots and breaks out i don"t wanna make all the things in the same bag but look how even our planet is changing everything is perfectly synchronized ... bin Laden is the signal you will see, this fall we are going to taste hell.

NWO... 11 years to make it alive.

edit on 3-5-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
it was george bush seniors plan

yeah. I shouldn't have said "America's". I meant the shadow elite who pay no allegiance whatsoever to any particular country. Bush's, Rockefellers, etc etc.. by the way this immediately made me think of former UN Secretary General, Maurice Strong's infamous quote "isn't the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn't is our responsibility to bring that about?". Chilling..

It's all pretty simple... those at the top are privately profiting off of the very thing that is bleeding our nation to the bone

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon

It's been far longer than that my friend... It astounds me how patient they are

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909

It's been far longer than that my friend... It astounds me how patient they are

Indeed!
Also just type NWO and look at their history.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

it takes time for people to format there ideas,to make them fallow a path,most people now eat and drink without Asking any question, if they think real threat will profile they will all run to the slaughterhouse believing they will be safe.

imagine it's the big war for many people the fema camp would be for them as a 5 star hotel

and i use 11 years since 9/11 it was a major event, like they had say "ok until know we have 11 years to put evreything in place for the big show" .

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

it takes time for people to format there ideas,to make them fallow a path,most people now eat and drink without Asking any question, if they think real threat will profile they will all run to the slaughterhouse believing they will be safe.

imagine it's the big war for many people the fema camp would be for them as a 5 star hotel

and i use 11 years since 9/11 it was a major event, like they had say "ok until know we have 11 years to put evreything in place for the big show" .

Definitely. 9/11 is no doubt the main catalyst for their ultimate agenda. Like David Rockefeller said in '94, "All we need is the right major crisis, and the nations will accept the new world order".

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
All good theory but the war did not cause the worldwide recession but the theory does work.

If someone sues you it is easy to bleed them dry by having them visit their lawyer over and over while you don't and then appealing if you lose the case. Similar tactics I believe

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
As revealing as these statements by Bin Laden are, and trust me, they are possibly the most revealing thing that all of us could understand at this point, it also raises some questions.. If Bin Laden was "working for the US", why would he be so candid about the plan?

This brings me to think that Bin Laden never saw himself to be working specifically for the US, but rather for certain interests that transcend national allegiance. He worked, you could say, for the new world order. He and Al-Qaeda were used against the Soviets, in Bosnia, in Kosovo.. wherever Brzezinski or whoever their handlers were told them to be, there they went. Sadly, they ended up being used against America. This explains his candor when making these statements. He was simply explaining what his use was. Only this time around, it was being used against America.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Star and flag to the OP, this is exactly why i was saying the other night, that i had absolutely nothing to cheer about.

You put it so much more eloquently.

Edit to add: well this is just one of the reasons.. there are even more aspects to all this but this one was a big one so...

edit on 3-5-2011 by elcapitano75 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2011 by elcapitano75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
I mean I am glad we finally killed him, but I really don't understand how our leaders failed to grasp the complexity of his plan? He stated it out in the open!!! He did the exact same thing to Russia when they invaded Afghanistan and failed after 10 years! The Soviet Union began cutting their losses and retreating about the same time their economy and country crashed, is it really about to happen again? Why are we occupying an entire country and people because Osama lived there?

Text but I really don't understand how our leaders failed to grasp the complexity of his plan?

look whos watch it was under when it was said,so obvious.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

since I learned of the death of Bin Laden I have this unpleasant feeling, like when I go to the dentist
I see and I feel something has changed, yet it was not very visible as a mirage, but as the days will come we will see contours of this clear picture.

my grandma told me if you ever delighted from serious situation your laughter will transform into tears.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by tooo many pills
I know we are all celebrating the death of the most wanted and evil man in the world,

PLEASE speak for yourself. This sentence is inaccurate and sickens me.

I for one am not celebrating this faked death which is an insult to the intelligence of many - and I don't believe your opinion that he was the most evil man in the world. The world's most evil men live in DC, in my opinion, and are still alive and free.

edit on 3-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

Right on wcitizen.

The videos, the tapes, 'the analysis', the whole shooting match is a con job from start to finish...yesterday was just the icing on the cake, to go with the mountains of other evidence the whole thing was and *still is* a false flag operation on a *massive scale*...so massive, that those with low(ish) intelligence would never see the whole picture...this is what they are counting on of course, the murdering evil bastards.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Its amazing how Americans are dumbed down over the years, to such an extent, they would still believe in Gov.
I've been laughing the last couple of days on their ignorance. I've pass the condolence state: you should get what you deserve. And it this case is clear, more control, more lies, more false enemy's and wars, more loss of human life and resources, and so on. Go USA! ROFLMAO!!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

But people never think past only recent events. The act of these things will inevitably make the American people winners because this government no longer has much legitimacy left and soon will be made right by the people.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I wish the his thread wasn't true, but it is. Osama and several 'western'(what ever that really means) countries have made popular an ideology which may never go away, may even never be less popular than it already is.
It's all part of the bigger Islamic mission. People have heads in sand regarding this as they don't want it to be real........... But it is, and the next 100 years are going to be bloody horrible.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by tooo many pills

Wow good catch. I am amazed more people aren't flagging this.

S+F

People aren't because they dont want to face the harsh reality that this means nothing.

Osama dead, even if he actually is which i far from believe, means nothing for terrorism as a whole.

He might have been a funder, he wasn't the main reason terrorism is alive, and will remain alive.

Im starting to believe more and more that if governments and religions were to vanish, the world would be fixed practically overnight.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Everyone realizes the CIA was behind all of this? The CIA conveniently found the "confession tape" (and the man in it was writing with his right hand when Osama is left handed) then the CIA conveniently finds, kills, and disposes of his body so no one else can verify it.... For those that think "no way would the CIA do that!" I suggest you read some things they were caught doing in the past:
en.wikipedia.org...
rinf.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

And surly everyone knows that Osama himself denied he was in the 'confession tape'? articles.cnn.com... and Al Qaeda even offered Osama to the US in 2001 w/o them even having to present evidence against him...but the US declined (since they wanted to invade)? www.guardian.co.uk...

And as far as the "official 9/11" story, everyone knows it's BS as these high ranked officials point out? www.patriotsquestion911.com... or the 1,000 fallacies of the "official story" that are revealed in this documentary you have seen? www.youtube.com...

Oh, thank God, I thought you guys were all mindless idiots. Thanks for proving me wrong by being informed enough to know all of this already.

edit on 3-5-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
We lost a long time ago.

Was wonderfully illustrated Sunday night by the young generation who have nothing but the "post 911" world chanting "USA, USA" in their police state.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

Yeah the war itself didn't create the economic depression but I think most countries who are involved in Iraq and Afghanistan would've weathered it a lot better if the billions and billions of dollars hadn't been blown on the cost of the endless "war on terror" previous to it (and really is STILL being wasted there)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join