It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things Keep getting a little more fishy. Black Hawk Down for Osama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
So I have read in Al Jazeera blogs about the Pakistanis army for shooting down one of the helicopters that caught and captured Osama.

I heard on ABC that the Chopper went down from lack of air from the high walls at the compound. I also heard about mechanical failure.

I have also heard that they threw thermite grenades to burn the helicopter which burned some of the compound.....

Could this be an effort to hide something. A lot of different stories going around
edit on 2-5-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

Do you know how high those walls would have to be?

Didn't MessaiObama say no Americans were harmed in the operation?

Or maybe...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
So I have read in Al Jazeera blogs about the Pakistanis army for shooting down one of the helicopters that caught and captured Osama.

I heard on ABC that the Chopper went down from lack of air from the high walls at the compound. I also heard about mechanical failure.

I have also heard that they threw thermite grenades to burn the helicopter which burned some of the compound.....

Could this be an effort to hide something. A lot of different stories going around
edit on 2-5-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: (no reason given)

I heard that the operatives that went in to do the kill destroyed the helicopter so that there would be no secret intel found by the taliban or alquaida (sp?).

How did they get the body out, and themselves, with no helicopter?

Why did they start off by saying they killed him a week ago, and needed that time for DNA confirmation, and then they say the order to kill or capture was given during the royal wedding on Friday?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
You should have questioned any source that says the helicopter "ran out of air" no credibility after that.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Running out of air sounds like a phrase that people that work around helicopters might use... You see these guys would be operating very close to the ground and buildings which of course would leave zero room for error - having altitude and distance from the buildings gives you more room for error, ie if the pilot gets a little bit out of shape he just looks a little daft, if a pilot gets out of shape but only feet away from the ground or structures he has no time / space to correct and he ends up having a very bad and expensive day.

Before I heard that everyone got out of the copter, so this indicates to me a forced landing for whatever reason - it is then necessary to either destroy the helicopter or recover it, well when all hell is raging around you you cut your losses throw in a few grenades and keep all that hi tec probably classified helicopter and weapons goodies from falling into the wrong hands - this really is very common in the war zones. It's a shame to burn up all these really cool and expensive machines but what other choice do they have?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
To answer those that are asking 'how did they get out with the body'

They had TWO helicopters. This is mentioned in much of the MSM.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It is common practice to destroy any equipment left in areas. It doesn't matter if it's an F22 or a radio, it gets destroyed.

In the pictures, I can't see any outer blast marks, so it looks to be mechanical or environmental in nature.

top topics

join