It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My town's reaction to Osama's death

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Don't know if I posted this in the right section or not

Even made it on CNN.com

Tell a bunch of drunk college kids some good news and I guess this is what happens

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I got a bad feeling theirs gonna be another attack soon

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Unbelievable !!!!!!
And they think this changes anything.???

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Holy Sheeple!...lol Do they even know why they are in the streets?!? The kid in the beginning saying "get hit by a car, get hit by a car" was hilarious
and the female on the video sounds baked!

link   
I know...glad I wasn't trying to get somewhere during this crap.

link   
Anyone watching fox nrws a few minutes ago? With geraldo talking in crowd? That guy on the right gave me the heebi jeebies! The way he keot eyeing gerakdo, lol, I dont like geraldo, but I just wanted to scream "run! Hes gonna shank you!" Lmvo!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Sorry but something is not right about this OBL thing, the energy in the air is all kinds of wack. Something isn't right here. I think this is the beginning of a strange new chapter for the world.

America is going to end up even more divided now from all of this. I can already see the tensions heating up everywhere.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
"get hit by a car.....get hit by a car.....get hit by a car..." hahahaha

Oh and i've had a dream like that scene before, except the US won the world cup....dream ruined.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I'm surprised people are even reacting to this so called news. Talk about mob mentality.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrixportal
Sorry but something is not right about this OBL thing, the energy in the air is all kinds of wack. Something isn't right here. I think this is the beginning of a strange new chapter for the world.

America is going to end up even more divided now from all of this. I can already see the tensions heating up everywhere.

YES

Hard to explain, but it feels....wrong.

That video is chilling. The reaction I am seeing everywhere is just bizzarre.

It's like they (PTB) did everything possible to get us all depressed (including the gas hikes) just so that they could encite this to boost the polls. I think it goes beyond that though. There is something off here. Like there is a bigger happening and this is not only a false flag, but a manipulation of the populace.
edit on 2-5-2011 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

I couldn't agree with you more WestCoast

It was about 90 degrees outside today, and with just ONE gust of wind, the temperature immediately dropped to 65 degrees. It's now in the 40's tonight.
Something has "shifted," not sure what though. I feel a sense of urgency yet balanced with a kind of peace as well in a way. Silver dove 12% tonight, and after all the royal wedding stuff going on, and all the BC crap before that, something is definitely in the works.
I was really tired all day today, I went to take a nap earlier and my alarm never went off. I woke up at 1:30 and all of a sudden bin ladens dead.
I remember last year it was around late April and I was speaking to an ex of mine, and I just kept saying I had a terrible feeling about May 1st and I didn't know why, like something bad was going to happen and I told him to keep an eye out for May 1st. Nothing really happened last May 1st so I blew it off as reading too many ATS predictions...but I sure wonder now if he remembers me giving that warning lol.
edit on 2-5-2011 by matrixportal because: forgot a detail

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
This video makes me so sad!!

How can it be that SO MANY people have no stinking idea about 9/11.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Bro, they were like 8 or 9 years old when 9/11 happened...lol
They don't have free thought yet, indoctrination at its finest..... get with the program

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by assclown1

Were the college kids paid to do that?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
This video actually scares me. The world is so brainwashed, what is going on.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I find the actions of those people disturbing.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

Actually i feel the same way, i got a little frightened when i saw it. I'm not sure what the game is here, but i fear there is something a lot worse coming our way.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
In a way, it kind of looks like those videos you see on CNN of people burning effigies and flags.

We're all the same people. Every last one of us. Whether the flag we wave has stars and stripes, or stripes and... other symbols. We're all going to feel some form of Nationalism and it's going to drive us to act. I can't wait until we start to feel Planetism. Where the human race is unified as one.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by assclown1

My first thought was, its just a bunch of bored kids with bottled up raging energy that are taking advantage of the situation to release that energy.

But as I watched I wondered...where did all these kids come from on a Sunday night at 11:00pm? Were they all hanging out together? That's a lot of people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join