It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
As I say and I dont know how any of you readers think about this OBL thing Ive read just about everyones resppnse which gave me mixed feelings .. it seems they are out to debunk the people who are claiming OBL was dead years ago.. by letting his wife talk about her dead husband .. this is why I made a list of stuff just out of mere curiosity but here is my list of Questions many unanswered by OBama an CIA or any offical for that matter .. they need to do an interview with his wife ,, why is Pakistan playing this american game too??

My list is up this is my thread
What Will It Take For You To Believe , Usama Bin Laden is Dead?,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think I covered it fairly well as to what we the people have a right to know .. or dont we matter ?? its more like we dont exsist ?? cuz were just not intitled to the big bone just the scraps

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
reply to post by 000063

Back on the clock, eh Potter? Got some catching up to do, in order to respond to each and every poster questioning the official story I see.

I'm actually so sick of this topic now, I don't even care how he died anymore.
If you think I'm a plant, call the mods, and they will verify my earlier post. I post from the same settlement at all times, barring the occasions when my Hotspot Shield is on and my IP will seem to teleport at random across the world. You have two options.

1. Put Up
  2. Shut Up

Now start addressing the evidence instead of the arguer.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tosskey
www.nydailynews.com...

"He was neither weak nor frail," Bin Laden's youngest widow Amal, 29, was quoted as telling Pakistani investigators.

NBC News obtained a list of medications found in the 54-year-old Bin Laden's Pakistani compound and none are used to treat longterm chronic illness.

Instead, the Pakistanis found drugs to treat shingles, ulcers, nerve pain, high blood pressure, common childrens' ailments - and Avena syrup, an extract of wild oats that is marketed as a natural impotence cure.

"He believed in his own medication," Amal said, according to Pakistan's Dawn newspaper. A Yemeni who was just 17 when she wed Bin Laden, Amal said the 9/11 mastermind had recovered fully from two kidney surgeries a decade ago, Dawn reported. Back in 1999, the Saudis reportedly hired an assassin to poison Bin Laden and the toxin gave him kidney failure.

Bin Laden's wife said he helped cure himself with watermelons, and that he was not on dialysis.

Kind of puts a damper on the "He's been dead for 10 years!" conspiracy.
CTs rarely let pesky fact bother them.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52
I was thinking isnt this young wife in the hands of the Pakistani's ???? anything she is reported to have said or saying .. could be that shes being told to say it and I wont believe that or any until she gets on a video to do a interview with Diane Sawyer or one of our reporters why cant we do that ???
Because she's being held by a foreign county that ain't too happy with the US right now?

Arbitrary standard of proof.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 000063

www.nydailynews.com...

"He was neither weak nor frail," Bin Laden's youngest widow Amal, 29, was quoted as telling Pakistani investigators.

NBC News obtained a list of medications found in the 54-year-old Bin Laden's Pakistani compound and none are used to treat longterm chronic illness.

Instead, the Pakistanis found drugs to treat shingles, ulcers, nerve pain, high blood pressure, common childrens' ailments - and Avena syrup, an extract of wild oats that is marketed as a natural impotence cure.

"He believed in his own medication," Amal said, according to Pakistan's Dawn newspaper. A Yemeni who was just 17 when she wed Bin Laden, Amal said the 9/11 mastermind had recovered fully from two kidney surgeries a decade ago, Dawn reported. Back in 1999, the Saudis reportedly hired an assassin to poison Bin Laden and the toxin gave him kidney failure.

Bin Laden's wife said he helped cure himself with watermelons, and that he was not on dialysis.

Kind of puts a damper on the "He's been dead for 10 years!" conspiracy.
CTs rarely let pesky fact bother them.

Ha! Ha! Only mindless acceptors of government "truth" could ever believe that someone could cure himself of kidney failure by eating watermelons!!

Only such people would take at face value unsubstantiated reports of what a woman is supposed to have said by anonymous government officials who might be collaborating in this elaborate psy op.

It amazes me how stupid the creators of this psy-op think people are. The trouble is - most of them ARE! That's how they get away with these lies.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by IamMe14

A stealth chinook

That would be like discreetly parking a sherman tank with no muffler in your driveway at 2 am without you noticing

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

the us was not involved in the bombing of the gaddafi residence which killed his son and his grandchildren.
reply to post by FuGGer

No, they asked the Brits to do it for them

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by chucky202

True.
A star for you, it was well known that OBL was left-handed, which is extremely rare for a muslim.
Somebody is telling porky pies

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
When the Pakistani police showed up why did they not start shooting at the people invading their country? They just knocked on the door and asked for prisoners?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Osama's Pak den belonged to terror group active in Kashmir, Hizbul Mujahideen: Report

Looks like we now know who owned the compound.

"The place belonged to Hizbul Mujahedeen," the police officer said.

"But the authorities have asked us not to share any information about the exact ownership."

Land-registry officials in Abbottabad, known in the local language as patwaris, were summoned to a meeting yesterday and urged to keep quiet. "The patwaris are meeting right now," a local official said.

"They are being instructed not to say anything about the land-ownership issue."

American officials have described the owners as "brothers", and neighbours recalled seeing a pair of men, possibly ethnic Pashtuns from the rugged western frontier, who largely kept to themselves.

Their names were reported in local media as Bara Khan and Chota Khan, or Arshad Pathan and Chota Pathan.

www.indianexpress.com...

EDIT: I see that one of these names were mentioned in your post that this one is in response to. Just another confirmation I suppose.

edit on 9-5-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 000063
If you think I'm a plant, call the mods, and they will verify my earlier post. I post from the same settlement at all times, barring the occasions when my Hotspot Shield is on and my IP will seem to teleport at random across the world. You have two options.

Now, now. I have more options than that. The mods aren't going to verify or deny anything, nor should they. You guys...er, I mean the government has the right to present it's side of the story anyway. Nothing illegal about that I don't think, it's just dishonest to pretend to be something you're not. But, whatever. If you say you're not on the clock, fine.

Now start addressing the evidence instead of the arguer.

There isn't any, the government ditched all the real evidence, supposedly. Which is why your desire to reply to each and every poster that has an opinion that's different than yours (that's all any of us have on this story), is suspect in my eyes. Why do you feel so strongly that you must refute everybody else's opinion, when YOU yourself also have no evidence supporting yours. Just speculation, the same as you accuse everybody else of.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I want to say what i said earlier in the thread, Al Qaeda doesn't exist AL Qaeda came into existent only after the fall of soviets in Afghanistan, created as a fictional organization.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I love how conspiracy theorists make themselves so important.

Of course government agents are posting on this site, you guys know the TRUTH and they have to feed you their LIES! OH NO!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
I want to say what i said earlier in the thread, Al Qaeda doesn't exist AL Qaeda came into existent only after the fall of soviets in Afghanistan, created as a fictional organization.

Proof? You have classified intelligence that the rest of the world (that acknowledges AQ as a terrorist organization), doesn't know about?

It really is shocking how many conspiracy theorists bask in ignorance.

Edit:

To conspiracy theorists:
Why Al Qaeda hasn't come out and claimed that OBL died a decade ago, or isn't dead at all?
edit on 9-5-2011 by Tosskey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

en.wikipedia.org...

Not an individual. An organization. Affliated with other "Hizbul" organizations.

Did you know that Hezbollah also goes by variations that are alike to Hizbulla?

Isn't it interesting?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

en.wikipedia.org...

Not an individual. An organization. Affliated with other "Hizbul" organizations.

Did you know that Hezbollah also goes by variations that are alike to Hizbulla?

Isn't it interesting?

The names are named in the last sentence of the article quote:

Their names were reported in local media as Bara Khan and Chota Khan, or Arshad Pathan and Chota Pathan.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Oh, I realize. I'm just pointing out that Hizbul Mujadeen is an organization name for those who might be inclined to see it as a person's name.

And that this organization is plugged into a larger network of similar organizations from China to Somalia.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Of course government agents are posting on this site, you guys know the TRUTH and they have to feed you their LIES! OH NO!

Yep I have an official Conspiracy Theorists badge and card so I'm good if the government wants to see it I will be glad to show em my conspiracy ID lol .. hey I hope they are on this site maybe they can run back an tell them we are sick of listening to changing stories ... but im sure some of them woud agree with us onnly they aint saying it lol

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Well, you must think they are, otherwise, what's your motive for posting here regularly? This is a conspiracy based website, after all, and here you are....taking time out of your day to aggressively argue your opinion on the matter.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
After seeing Pakistan's response to accusations of incompetence and/or corruption in the news today, I'm inclined to believe that Osama Bin Laden was indeed found where they said he was found.

I don't think he was shot dead though. I find it impossible to believe that the Americans would kill him, especially given the fact that he was supposedly unarmed. Surely they'd take him in for interrogation. I firmly believe that they have him locked up somewhere.

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join