It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pittsburgh being Terrorized by "NINJA" Robbers...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

‘Ninja’ Robbers Wreak Havoc in Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh, known for its bridges, its steelworking history, and its record-breaking football team, now has a new claim to fame — its ninjas. The city’s suburbs have been victimized by a spate of bizarre crimes being credited to followers either of the ancient Japanese warriors or the 20th century New York turtles.Pittsburgh, known for its bridges, its steelworking history, and its record-breaking football team, now has a new claim to fame — its ninjas. The city’s suburbs have been victimized by a spate of bizarre crimes being credited to followers either of the ancient Japanese warriors or the 20th century New York turtles.

"It's shocking. Things like that just don't happen out here,” bar owner Rick Lekki said after he witnessed two sword-wielding ninjas rob a gas station in Richland Township. “I just can’t believe it happened.I know this isn’t a laughing matter, but how many people get attacked by a ninja?” said Santino Guzzo, 29, who tried to chase the ninja down. "He was like a gazelle that just got attacked by a lion. He got up and fell, and got up and fell. Then he jumped off a cliff."!
...ARTICLE

I couldnt help but laugh a little at this article,visualizing Ninja's running around the city committing crimes. Its like something you would see in a comedy..It definately made me thinnk of teenage mutant ninja turtles,just on the oppisite side of the law...I would think this would be happening in Japan but not in the Steel City...Just seems a little out there to me..

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
"On the half shell, they're the heroes four.
In this day and age who could ask for more?
The crime wave is high with muggings mysterious.
All police and detectives are furious.
'Cause they can't find the source,
Of this lethally evil force.
This is serious so give me a quarter.
I was a witness, get me a reporter!
Call April O'Neil in on this case, and
You'd better hurry up, there's no time to waste!
We need help, like quick, on the double.
Have pity on the city, man it's in trouble!
We need heroes like the Lone Ranger.
When Tonto came pronto, when there was danger.
They didn't say they'd be there in half an hour,
'Cause they displayed...Turtle Power!"

Time for my favorite hero's as a kid to step up and take em out! At least Casey Jones, that is one of the crayzest MF'ers ever.

edit on 1-5-2011 by Fear_Fear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I had no idea my town is being attacked by ninjas!!! Crazy!!
Do you remember the "Polite Robbers", 2 women robbing convenience stores for drug money? yea I went to school w/ them, one lives right down the street from me.
Last year, someone tried to rob the local 7-11 with a knife. The clerk, who lives on my street, shot the guy in the butt, and chased him out of the store.

I wonder if the Ninjas are drug addicts too, or just needing funds to further their "ninja" lifestyle...

Hmmm here's a video from 2007 of 2 female ninjas

edit on 1-5-2011 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

here is my neighbor shooting the thief

edit on 1-5-2011 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

join