It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of plane dangling in the air, pilot shows death-defying skills

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Imagine being a passenger aboard that flight

I know I would have a little mess in my pants after that (not to mention parts of the armrest still clutched in my white knuckled hands

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Pretty crazy vid.
Ive had a few experiences on planes that I was surprised to make it through intact.
The first time I kinda freaked. My heart rate went through the roof and I was shakey for
hours afterward.
The next time I just... let go. I'm thankful of those experiences because once you learn to just
let go in a situation where you are powerless, it is actually quite a peaceful experience.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatitanimulli
Pretty crazy vid.
Ive had a few experiences on planes that I was surprised to make it through intact.
The first time I kinda freaked. My heart rate went through the roof and I was shakey for
hours afterward.
The next time I just... let go. I'm thankful of those experiences because once you learn to just
let go in a situation where you are powerless, it is actually quite a peaceful experience.

Hehe, good ol'adrenaline. You could have taken a tank on.

Jamie.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

now i know why i,m scared of flying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With a pilot like that though,you,d need not be
Great find op,S+F for you.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Thats it I'm never flying again! I dunno whats worse going through the TSA or THAT! hehehehe

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Yea, I think I would be much less angry over the flight than the flight screening. Awesome vid. And on duty or not, that pilot deserves a drink after that. Mad skills, crazy luck, alien-god intervention, take your pick on how they all made it thru that. Doesn't matter which one is the contributing factor, it makes for much better entertainment than a fireball.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Is this evidence of some of that Russian vodka at work?

There is no indication of a plane problem. It seems entirely under control, ...if wild control which indicates that the pilot was the one responsible for the maneuvers.

new topics

top topics

join