It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern Day Robin Hood in Tampa...Stealing from the Banks and given to the Poor...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Cops: Homeless robber hands out bank loot on getaway bus...

A homeless Tampa man who robbed a bank and made his getaway on a public bus decided he'd spread the wealth with some of the passengers, police said.Elmer McGuirt, 27, was arrested Thursday after pulling off the Robin Hood-like heist, according to tampabay.com.Police say McGuirt walked into a Wachovia branch around 4:30 p.m. and handed a teller a note demanding money, then walked out with an undisclosed amount of cash. Having no car to make his getaway with, McGuirt hopped on a public transit bus, where he began handing out some of his loot to passengers while keeping some for himself. But the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office contacted the bus driver, who pretended to have a mechanical failure in order to stop the bus.McGuirt was charged with robbery and booked into jail. Police said they were able to get some of the money back from passengers.
...ARTICLE

I would have loved to be on this bus...Banks just add money to an ever increasing debt anyways when they give people loans when they make up money out of thin air, whatever amount the person wants and then gets paid back by people with interest when the money they loaned wasnt theirs to begin with...this guy is ok in my book...and at the end when it says the cops were able to get some of the money back i thought that was funny...theres no way im handing what he gave me back,no chance...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
To bad this article is good but is nothing compared to the guy that abducts wealthy people holds them for ransom and then gives the money to his poor people.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I know of someone half-way to being the new Robin Hood.

He steals from the rich, he just hasn't got around to giving to the poor.

edit on 30-4-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

new topics

join