It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% PROOF! Obama "RESOLVES" That He Is Not Eligible To Be President! (Condemning Info!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This is a well made video that clearly shows why Obama is ineligible to be president.

The birth certificate and Donald Trump are just a ruse in my opinion.

The answer is as close as the nose on your face.

This knowledge should be spread far and wide.

It won't make a bit of difference right now, but armed with truth, the future decisions of American's will be swayed.

The bogus birth certificate issue, was to trick the people, and Trump is a paid trickster.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
WOW! This is bombshell!!! Send this to everyone!

+30 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I will state emphatically that I am no fan of Obama and believe him to be about as evil as ol' Lucifer but, after the BC issue...that's it! Finished. It then becomes a Witch Hunt to continue.

If the BC is fake...ok

If he was not born in the US...ok.

But now his parents? I find this is a very weak attack that is nothing but a 'Grasping at Straws' exercise.

If the American people want him out, then do it! Call for his resignation En Masse. Demand he step down because of his policies, lies and destruction of the constitution. THESE are fact! These can be proven.

Where will the fake BC get to? Nowhere. Give it up and concentrate on what is possible.

Either demand his resignation or failing that, DON'T vote him in again!

That's how to get rid of him.

IMO

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong.

But wasn't senate resolution 511 NONBINDING?

That means Congress never passed a law defining what a natural born American is.

Looks like 100% is headed toward 0% proof.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

The video very obviously proves nothing, since it offers no reason for me to believe the citizenship of Obama's parents at the time of his birth were anything but US citizenship. So, when did Obama's dad become a citizen?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I too believe Trump is in on the game. I posted a thread about it yesterday.
Have Obama and Trump fooled us all?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Correct me if I am wrong.

But wasn't senate resolution 511 NONBINDING?

That means Congress never passed a law defining what a natural born American is.

Looks like 100% is headed toward 0% proof.

en.wikipedia.org...

The resolution means nothing, the Constitution states that both parents must be U.S. citizens, and Obama's father was a Kenyan, a british protectorate at the time, there Obama's father was British, and not a U.S. citizen.

Do your damn homework!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I guess President Biden could be an interesting show for a while......

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

At this point it's like beating a dead horse.

Obamas release of the long form BC clearly represents a slap in the face to birthers and anyone else who places scrutiny on him. Picture Wiley Coyote trying to catch the Road-Runner... just isn't going to happen regardless of how hard he tries. Even if you absolutely know that every things in place to make the capture.

edit on 4/29/2011 by forall2see because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
At the end of the video Obama states: "The only people who don't want to disclose the truth are the people with something to hide"

Sounds like he is hiding something.

edit on 29-4-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
it proves that you need 2 parents to be citizens and be born on u.s. soil.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

The guy in the video is a con artist.

For John McCain, there were two questions that had to be answered. BECAUSE HE WAS NOT BORN ON AMERICAN SOIL. If his parents were Mexican, and he was born on an overseas US military base, he would not be a natural born citizen.

Because he was not born on American soil, they had to look to the citizenship of his parents. Obama was born on US soil and is a citizen no matter what.

en.wikipedia.org...

Statute, by birth within U.S.

As of 2006, United States Federal law () defines ten categories of person who are United States citizens from birth. According to that law, the following acquire citizenship at birth:

* "a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof"
* "a person born in the United States to a member of an Indian, Eskimo, Aleutian, or other aboriginal tribe" (see Indian Citizenship Act of 1924).
* "a person of unknown parentage found in the United States while under the age of five years, until shown, prior to his attaining the age of twenty-one years, not to have been born in the United States"
* "a person born in an outlying possession of the United States of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year at any time prior to the birth of such person"

edit on 29-4-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Do your damn homework!

Don't be such a sore loser. Wasn't my fault you posted a 100% proof video based on the resolution passed on behalf of John McCain.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Do your damn homework!

Don't be such a sore loser. Wasn't my fault you posted a 100% proof video based on the resolution passed on behalf of John McCain.

I'm not a sore loser, just posting the truth.

I realize that the American people have been tricked, and are apathetic, and ignorant of the Constitution.

But I post this, to let people know, what historians will tell us, twenty years from now, and that is that Obama was not eligible to be president.

The birth certificate was the "strawman".

Open your damn eyes.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Wow how are you people doubting this IT IS 100% proof use your frickin brains! Are the disinfo agents on this forum really this prevalent?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

The birth certificate was the "strawman".

Damn much? Must be your favorite word.

Do you really think people are going to care what historians have to say 20 years from now?

Furthermore, answer this question for me. Did Obama not go through the same process of getting elected as Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, and many other Presidents before him?

Simple yes or no will suffice.

Eagerly awaiting my next damn.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by ericsnow

The guy in the video is a con artist.

For John McCain, there were two questions that had to be answered. BECAUSE HE WAS NOT BORN ON AMERICAN SOIL. If his parents were Mexican, and he was born on an overseas US military base, he would not be a natural born citizen.

But wasn't the law (or whatever) stating if you are born in a US territory or military base (Panama) outside the US - enacted after John McCain was born - - and nothing stating retro-active?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
I will state emphatically that I am no fan of Obama and believe him to be about as evil as ol' Lucifer but, after the BC issue...that's it! Finished. It then becomes a Witch Hunt to continue.

If the BC is fake...ok

If he was not born in the US...ok.

But now his parents? I find this is a very weak attack that is nothing but a 'Grasping at Straws' exercise.

If the American people want him out, then do it! Call for his resignation En Masse. Demand he step down because of his policies, lies and destruction of the constitution. THESE are fact! These can be proven.

Where will the fake BC get to? Nowhere. Give it up and concentrate on what is possible.

Either demand his resignation or failing that, DON'T vote him in again!

That's how to get rid of him.

IMO

You might be a fool, if you don't read the Constitution. which clearly states that both parents must be U.S. citizens.

The birth certificate issue was just a ruse to get us to believe that Obama was legitimate.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

edit on 29-4-2011 by Hendrix92TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join