It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens on the moon. UFOs. the secret dossier of the Apollo program. Apollo 18, 19, 20

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by healthysceptic
Guys & Gals...

I'm a proud sceptic. That means i don't hold an absolute viewpoint. I don't believe those that proclaim ET is here are correct. I don't assume that those the proclaim the ET is impossible. I simply sit on the fence.

I fully acknowledge that there are things we don't understand. I make no claim as to what they are.

With that in mind, I simply ask for evidencial proof either way.

When anyone claims to know the absolute truth, run a mile. They are either deliberatley lying, or have 'issues'.

I simpy seek the truth, no more, no less.

edit on 28-4-2011 by healthysceptic because: (no reason given)

Then your screen name suits you.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Guys & Gals...

I'm a proud sceptic. That means i don't hold an absolute viewpoint. I don't believe those that proclaim ET is here are correct. I don't assume that those the proclaim the ET is impossible. I simply sit on the fence.

I fully acknowledge that there are things we don't understand. I make no claim as to what they are.

When anyone claims to know the absolute truth, run a mile. They are either deliberatley lying, or have 'issues'.

Then your screen name suits you.

I take that as a complement! Thank you!!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Ahh, I enjoyed watching the OP.

Now did I read that there is a movie coming out of this? Do we know anything more? This is interesting stuff guys, thanks.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I'm not sure if the retiredafb youtube postings had anything to do with the upcoming movie, as I first saw them a few years back. The film may have been in the early stages of production and it may have been a viral campaign to generate interest in the subject within the target market, or the concept of the film could have been based on the youtube videos and the conspiracy theory behind them. I saw the preview of the film last Saturday for the first time and immediately knew where they were going with it, so if it was a marketing campaign, it worked on me.
edit on 28-4-2011 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The film looks a little, erm, corny! but probably quite watchable.

Hey - lets not discourage sci-fi.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by healthysceptic

It's something different, at least. I could go for an interesting storyline over explosions and bipedal robots for a change.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

It's something different, at least. I could go for an interesting storyline over explosions and bipedal robots for a change.

Cool! I assume we're working from from the same page then?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Cool! I assume we're working from from the same page then?

Hey, if Richard Hoagland and David Icke approve it must be true, right?

No, I don't think there's any truth to it. Don't get me wrong... I think it would be totally cool if there was.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Ahh, I enjoyed watching the OP.

Now did I read that there is a movie coming out of this? Do we know anything more? This is interesting stuff guys, thanks.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
If retiredafb movies and those presented in the OP are linked in a viral marketing, why is the movie called Apollo 18? Retiredafb was about Apollo20, no? I was surprised to see in the video here that the presenter said, about Apollo 20, that there were rumors of Aliens and structures. Then, later on, we are shown the picture of the alleged ship of retired afb...

Unless they want to make a trilogy of it?...

Or, the ultimate conspiracy theorist explanation; Retiredafb's movies were partly true, mixed with crap to have searchers believe it is ALL crap. Knowing the video seen in the OP was to be put out, the announce of a movie called Apollo 18 was made, and now, they push back the date so they can actually do it...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Guys & Gals...

I couldn't let this pass.

Thank you.

Debunkers are usually one shot wonders... they point out something and then walk away. Unless they are feeling very satisfied with themselves and loiter to engender grief. Skeptics understand that "what it could be" is not the same as "what it is." I'm interested in better understanding how the link between the production "Apollo 18" got linked to this? Just because someone linked that video here? The connection between what the OP presented and "Apollo 18" eludes me.

The footage from the original YouTube video doesn't have anything to do with the OP's material. Or am I mistaken?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

Debunkers are usually one shot wonders...

I'll never walk away.

If I can call you out as a liar and a hoax, I will.

I offered you a hand in friendship, but you scourned it. Why was that? Did it shake you're believe system?

My feelings are adjustable. Are yours? I don't think so. You, my friend, are too closed minded.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

I agree with you the skull was a new one for me as well, is that a real skull or maybe the so called robot head, Richardt C. H. is always talking about,,all in all nice find..
edit on 28-4-2011 by fessor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
I'm interested in better understanding how the link between the production "Apollo 18" got linked to this? Just because someone linked that video here? The connection between what the OP presented and "Apollo 18" eludes me.

The footage from the original YouTube video doesn't have anything to do with the OP's material. Or am I mistaken?

www.ropeofsilicon.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

In what way is the (alleged) Spanish production related to the efforts of The Weinstein Co.? Is it because the director is Spanish that you conclude the OP's clips are somehow related? (Maybe I'm just being dense... apologies... it's late where I am.)
edit on 28-4-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I'm interested in better understanding how the link between the production "Apollo 18" got linked to this?

Strange link made

I saw this about an hour ago. It's from November 7 2010. The guy starts talking about the movie Apollo 18, and then jumps to Rutledge movies, ending with this.

So here’s my theory: this is a video made by someone involved in Apollo 18, a faux-viral way of getting some attention to the film they were writing (Brian Miller is writing and Trevor Cawood, an FX artist, is directing)

This is the video presented in the article, about the movie Apollo 18...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
To me, the timing of this falls in line with the release of the latest Transformers 3 Trailer

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
I googled the movie yesterday and most sites are talking about an August release now, but one story was that at least one theatre would have it this Friday -- tomorrow.

Maybe I ought to go interview the REAL Apollo-18 commander for HIS take on the flap!

Something is going on in Florida, a group of astronauts getting together. Going to try to go and attend that. I have an autographed copy of Jim Irwins book from years ago. See what I can gather.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

i really can't wait for that movie by the way. just sayin.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Now this could just be a coincidence...

Colaborador - Adolfo Plasencia
Involved in Social Networking?

Mont Aje Cine - Ruben Master Casana
Voice Over Actor?

Ayte. Produccion - Segiro Lara - AKA Re4nimeit
Animator?

Realizacion - Fran J.S.C
Animator / Film Maker?

edit on 29-4-2011 by dsm1664 because: sp