It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Proof Obama born in HI: US official's interest in the 'playboy ways' of Barack Obama Senior

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I know this will probably upset many but I put this up in support of the claim Obama was born in HI as indicated. Seriously. Unfortunately, you have to read about the ways of this father in this story. Very interesting on how the Gov't kept eyes on people then. So, in this story, there is a little quip of info that any birther would have to, at least, give some credience to. Enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New files reveal Barack Obama father's disturbing treatment at the hands of US immigration and university officials
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33399ba1a6f5.jpg[/atsimg]
Barack Obama senior and Ann Dunham, father and mother of Barack Obama

While the release of Barack Obama's birth certificate was the big news of the day, it wasn't the only new document about Obama's life published on Wednesday. A far more interesting trove of documents has also been unearthed by Heather Smathers, an investigative journalist writing in the Arizona Independent, a weekly newspaper.Smathers made an Freedom of Information Act request for the US immigration service file on Obama's father, Barack Obama senior – and it contains a disturbing picture of Obama senior's treatment by government and university officials.

As early as 1961, a memo in the file notes a statement from a Mrs McCabe, a foreign student adviser at the University of Hawaii: The memo also considers Obama senior's earlier Kenya marriage, and after noting that "polygamy is not an excludable or deportation charge," it recommends that "the Subject be closely questioned before another extention is granted – and denial be considered."

Mrs McCabe further states that Subject [Obama senior] has been running around with several girls since he first arrived here and last summer she cautioned him about his playboy ways. Subject replied that he would 'try' to stay away from the girls.

NOW, Heres the KICKER!!! (anon72)

The documents show that official enquiries in 1961 were satisfied that the current president was indeed born in Hawaii, as Smathers reports

A memo dated August 31, 1961 from William Wood of Immigration and Naturalization Services indicates that Barack Obama, Sr, was attending the University of Hawaii on a student visa and that a son, Barack Obama, II, was born in Honolulu on August 4, 1961.

Source: www.guardian.co.uk...

You can read the rest about his unsavory father-not my concern. But, this part in yellow, if true and correct, would be hard to refute.... by anyone. Written just a few weeks after his birth-in HI.

Now, I am not saying the whole Long Birth Certificate matter is a forgery etc. Appears to have numerous "items" wrong with it but that being said, I will have to say this document is very important.

I am surprised the MSM didn't follow up on it etc.

Thoughts

edit on 4/28/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/28/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

It seems pretty legit, but we cant ever be sure after the way this matter has been dealt with and the forgery of his birth certificate(s).

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBruddah

Seriously, who gives a flying f where this guy was born...he doesn't have sh!t to say anyway.
edit on 28-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

I do. Most Americans do. It's the Law.

We abide by it.... here.

I think that is why the passion has been so high on this topic.

Great input though. Keep it up!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

In Response to DUDE69's post...

The whole thing has become a game and a ratings race as every news agency around the world will publish the article.

Realistically who cares as he hasn't proved his worth as a president...atleast not yet.
edit on 28-4-2011 by hp1229 because: layout

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
All politics is garbage.. Lets go back to the Feudal Age.. Bartering and Gold Coins.. ftw

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
No jail.. Public trail.. Case for conning people: Hung in public

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by heavenlysouldier

Could you expand on that a little? Jail Time?

Do you mean for Obama? I thought about that but a good defense he'll have would be:

If there are forgeries issues with my B.C, I suggest you call the Dept of Health/B.C.s because there must be someone there that can alter/change B.C.s and he apparently picked on mine- thus causing all this uproar.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by dude69

I do. Most Americans do. It's the Law.

We abide by it.... here.

I think that is why the passion has been so high on this topic.

Great input though. Keep it up!!!

You might abide by the law but those in charge clearly dont.

Still glad you care man please support Ron Paul or Gary Johnson and send them a message. No More BS!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

My only problem with Ron Paul-now, is his age.

I think we need to set a level/age for President. Like 65. Retirement age. That's just me.

The ones who are older than 65 can be great advisors to the POTUS

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Ron Paul is a doctor and in wonderful physical shape. Whats the difference between 65 and 70? We've tried the young thing time and time again and our situation just gets worse.

Maybe we could use some older wisdom

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Double post........moving on
edit on 28-4-2011 by Skerrako because: double

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

I hear ya.... Younger vs. Older.

I'm torn. Now that I am nearing 50, I think we should be in charge.. lol Not my parents..

In other words, the debate contiues. lol

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by UcDat

My only problem with Ron Paul-now, is his age.

I think we need to set a level/age for President. Like 65. Retirement age. That's just me.

The ones who are older than 65 can be great advisors to the POTUS

yep tho i dont agree I know many americans feel the same so check out Gary Johnson imo his views are a lot more mainstream and the guys rock solid.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

You got me. I'm interested.

Thank you.

I wish this thread would take off so more could see you post. Good work.

top topics

join