It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul gets angry...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+81 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
& rightfully so.

April 27th 2011

Starts at 4:00

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Great Vid thanks for posting.

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I'd be angry more often if I was the only politician in the US of A with common sense. He said it like it is, America needs to quit thinking it can run the world, put the hundreds of billions of dollars going overseas back into the system.

To be honest, Ron looks like he knows the dollar is headed for an inevitable armageddon, sometimes it just feels like he's shaping and analyzing cuts publicly just to get into a position where he can change something. And I don't blame him for it.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I still have yet to see the man say/do anything I disagree with. That is exceptional for anyone in politics, IMHO.

People will cry about this and twist his words, but he plainly said he would be more about giving the option for people to opt out of the system, and wouldn't just destroy these programs and put people out on the street. Take care of the folks that are already on it, and make everyone else take care of themselves. I can't argue with that.

40-45 years of depositing money in a long term high interest bank account with compound interest is no joke. People are clamoring over keeping a system in place that is going to fail anyway. Just ridiculous.

And I absolutely agree with drastically cutting military spending. The amount we throw away is outrageous. Are we safer because we bankrupt our country funding the military industrial complex? Not at all. We are worse off because of it in oh so many terrible ways. Get. Rid. Of. It.

Good post S&F!
edit on 27-4-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
He's right.
But if he is ever elected, (he's always had my vote) I wonder what that first presidential intelligence debriefing would do to him. Any takers?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatitanimulli

Good question. You mean that first meeting where they tell you that they will arrange for your family to "die" in an accident, but what will really happen to them is that they will be held and tortured slowly for years while you watch helplessly? And so you better play the damn game? Lol. At least thats kinda the look Obana had on his face for like a week after the briefing.

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Favorite points from Paul:
1. Both sides are equally guilty of over spending.
2. Cut military and overseas spending.
3. Transition out of programs that have failed.

I see it as a valid set of points.
Apparently the public thinks spending our way out of debt is a good thing.
On the other hand, the Fed says "Inflation" is coming.
So, like Paul said, until we understand WHY we are crashing...

...we will continue to argue over things we don't control in the first place.

Think about it.
He sees it.
I see it.
It's inevitable.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
He was completely honest. I like him a lot.
So basically Bernanke and Paul both talked about a hyper inflation happening very soon in this country...and food shortages(Ron Paul). So basically, we've been warned. I would say we all have until June to be prepared.

Great post, S&F

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatitanimulli
He's right.
But if he is ever elected, (he's always had my vote) I wonder what that first presidential intelligence debriefing would do to him. Any takers?

Like bill hicks says. They bring you into a smoky room with a huge screen. And they show you the JFK assasination from an angle no one has ever seen before. Then they ask if you have any questions.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
best Cenk ep Ive seen for ages tho he's towing the line on the Ron Paul fear factor
dude wont cut nothing unless the people want him too and the only thing hes going to cut off the bat is the f'n war budget.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Human beings... The most wild animal in the world....

If we don't nuke ourselves, we will find another way...

God, politics has gotten so angry... THIS is why I keep my political opinions to myself for the most part anymore... I just... Don't want to get shot... You know?

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I love how the interviewer (young turks guy) says "so you say it is unconstitutional, so you would cut it?" like he is shocked and bewildered that the constitution would be the guiding force of Ron Paul's presidency.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Ron Paul- Great man who uses a lot of common sense.

However, I have a big question about him running for President.

If Ron Paul can't get his fellow Congressmen and women to see the light, how will he make basically the same Congress see the light if he became president?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
my god that guy is an idiot HES AND IDIOT

what does bankruptcy mean?

NO MONEY FOR NOTHING!

my god

what an idiot

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
S &F

Nice find, I do prefer some more commentary normally to go along with, but in this case, on a day when I am sick to death of hearing the Birth Certificate debated with everybody needing to voice their own opinions....
I welcome your short , sweet and simple approach.

Hopefully this thread is not lost under all the birther threads.
edit on 28-4-2011 by moonpie86 because: tired

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonpie86
S &F

Nice find, I do prefer some more commentary normally to go along with, but in this case, on a day when I am sick to death of hearing the Birth Certificate debated with everybody needing to voice their own opinions....
I welcome your short , sweet and simple approach.

Hopefully this thread is not lost under all the birther threads.
edit on 28-4-2011 by moonpie86 because: tired

The birther thing is so sad. This was one of the only worthwhile posts of the day, thanks.

Ron's words are very sobering, while the blame and blather game is so much easier.

What's the old post war saying 'it can't happen here'. Look at how people are behaving in the face of disaster, trumping up fantasy issues finding scapegoats.

We need to face the real problems head on with sober thinking now.

Ron pretty much said the ship is going down, now its about disaster control. I hope we make it out to the other side.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Ron Paul- Great man who uses a lot of common sense.

However, I have a big question about him running for President.

If Ron Paul can't get his fellow Congressmen and women to see the light, how will he make basically the same Congress see the light if he became president?

He won't. Paul is running a fools errand in a way, but he will still be able to do more than what Gary Johnson did for Arizona. Look at the governorship of Gary Johnson who has a similar viewset as Paul. Its something I've done a little bit lately and will do more looking into, because you can expect very similar things to happen. But as president, Paul can command the army to return home from any place on the planet and they'll obey their orders. That is where Ron Paul gets to accomplish something regardless of what actually happens with legislation. Essentially Ron Paul will spend his days vetoing bills left and right just like Johnson did. No, no, no. And that is a good thing! We had enough laws on the books 100+ years ago. Its time to start with a blank slate, but while that may not happen at least we can stop new laws from getting written.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
this is whats wrong with america

who in the hell is that boof head who keeps cutting in?
i could smack him one

and at the end where after all that he just asks the question blah blah blah are you going to cut this and that?
putting him on the spot and knowing the masses will only hear that part and the media will probably only play that part of the interview
it makes me sick

big fat boof head
patronising read a book on politics now knows everything

america is done

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I feel like Ron Paul is the last hope for this country.
The future rides on whether or not he's elected as president.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
i really enjoy listening to Dr. Paul speak there is so much emotion and honesty every time I hear him speak

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join