It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopi Prophecy>>>The Last Sign....Is Honda To Strike The Spacestation??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
OK PEOPLE GET TOO OUTTA WACK(SCARED)>>>I AM LOOKING TO DISCUSS NOTHING ELSE>>>I AM NOT TRYING TO TELL YOU ITS HAPPENING>>>THE F>IN TITLE IS A QUESTION LOL

Please read the following signs...many have obviously come to pass....its the final 1 in question.

"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle."

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

FINAL>>>>>>"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

"These are the Signs that great destruction is coming. The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle against other people in other lands -- with those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as White Feather has seen the white man make in the deserts not far from here. Only those which come will cause disease and a great dying.

***Recently I heard rumor about NASA worried about the station getting hit...i heard about that in several Elenin threads, but with the distances listed for its pass i was obviously doubtful. Anyway I stumbled on to
elenin.org... if you go ahead to Aug.18-19 it is currently projected to be .077 AU....

Strange also HONDA was found by a Japanese astronomer...and in prophecy it would be syncronistic with the idea that god will bring punishment to the evil ones in the world...and if Japans quake is partially to blame from HAARP...it would be fitting if the station crashes into the people responsible...kinda like Japans symbolic retribution from god...god being the driving force behind everything...including the perfect timing needed if it does hit the station and cause it to crash on strategic targets...well if there is a "DIVINE STRATEGY"...which i think there is we will see a great show...hope you are on the right side of things...it may take alot fo strange coincidences to get through the troubles ahead...BE GOOD TO YOUR FELLOW MAN AND HAVE FAITH...if we are lucky....its will pass us by...
edit on 27-4-2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/27/2011 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Drala

i dont believe it

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drala
***Recently I heard rumor about NASA worried about the station getting hit...i heard about that in several Elenin threads, but with the distances listed for its pass i was obviously doubtful. Anyway I stumbled on to
elenin.org... if you go ahead to Aug.18-19 it is currently projected to be .077 AU....

You have all the information you now need to calculate the answer.
0.077 AU is 11,519,046 kilometres, or 7,157,603 miles.
Since the space station orbits at about 350km (217 miles) that means, by YOUR own references, by the data YOU supplied, by YOUR own sources, the comet will miss by at least 11,518,696 kilometres, or 7,157,386 miles.

But you could have worked that out yourself.
Were you just too lazy, or was a good scare story so much more entertaining that the facts?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Do you have a source for this 'prophecy' as well as the date in which it was first told?

2nd line

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
They can be found here - www.welcomehome.org...

The prophecies listed in the OP were supposedly given to a Reverend David Young during a ride in his car. Below are a couple of quotes from the linked site.

Hopi Prophecy

The end of all Hopi ceremonialism will come when a "Kachina" removes his mask during a dance in the plaza before uninitiated children [the general public]. For a while there will be no more ceremonies, no more faith. Then Oraibi will be rejuvenated with its faith and ceremonies, marking the start of a new cycle of Hopi life.

World War III will be started by those peoples who first revealed the light (the divine wisdom or intelligence) in the other old countries (India, China, Islamic Nations, Africa.)

The United States will be destroyed, land and people, by atomic bombs and radioactivity. Only the Hopis and their homeland will be preserved as an oasis to which refugees will flee. Bomb shelters are a fallacy. "It is only materialistic people who seek to make shelters. Those who are at peace in their hearts already are in the great shelter of life. There is no shelter for evil. Those who take no part in the making of world division by ideology are ready to resume life in another world, be they Black, White, Red, or Yellow race. They are all one, brothers."

The war will be "a spiritual conflict with material matters. Material matters will be destroyed by spiritual beings who will remain to create one world and one nation under one power, that of the Creator."

The old Indian fell silent. They had arrived at his destination, and Reverend David Young stopped to let him out of the car. They never met again. Reverend Young died in 1976, so he did not live to see the further fulfillment of this remarkable prophecy.

The signs are interpreted as follows: The First Sign is of guns. The Second Sign is of the pioneers' covered wagons. The Third Sign is of longhorn cattle. The Fourth Sign describes the railroad tracks. The Fifth Sign is a clear image of our electric power and telephone lines. The Sixth Sign describes concrete highways and their mirage-producing effects. The Seventh Sign foretells of oil spills in the ocean. The Eighth Sign clearly indicates the "Hippy Movement" of the 1960s. The Ninth Sign was the U.S. Space Station Skylab, which fell to Earth in 1979. According to Australian eye-witnesses, it appeared to be burning blue.

Another Hopi prophecy warns that nothing should be brought back from the Moon -- obviously anticipating the Apollo 11 mission that returned with samples of lunar basalt. It this was done, the Hopi warned, the balance of natural and universal laws and forces would be disturbed, resulting in earthquakes, severe changes in weather patterns, and social unrest. All these things are happening today, though of course not necessarily because of Moon rocks.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

You have all the information you now need to calculate the answer.
0.077 AU is 11,519,046 kilometres, or 7,157,603 miles.
Since the space station orbits at about 350km (217 miles) that means, by YOUR own references, by the data YOU supplied, by YOUR own sources, the comet will miss by at least 11,518,696 kilometres, or 7,157,386 miles.

But you could have worked that out yourself.

Were you just too lazy, or was a good scare story so much more entertaining that the facts?

OK all the data is projected....with all the stuff around us the NASA data is a guideline...look how often it changes nearly day to day they are adjusting the projections...as I said i heard it as a rumor in other threads. Just caught me as odd that it is actually coming much closer than i realized...

And curious why you would suggest my lazyness...really does not reflect well on your character....I did not start a thread on NASAs Data...its about the hopi prophecy and the recent rumor about NASA emplyee leaking inside tip they were concerned....

A dweling place in the sky....crashes...kinda easy for me to think back to that recent thread...then I looked several elenin sites over...and as I said I did not find any distance even remotely close enough for elenin...

Strangly this Elenin site i reference in the beginning...also has the same quotes for the prophecy and they were the ones that pointed out HONDA to me...SORRY FOR BEING LAZY....I'll put in another few hours just for you ok...BTW I am lazy, I will try not to hold it against you, I suspect the thread scared you abit and you lashed out in frustration....relax

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39
They can be found here - www.welcomehome.org...

The prophecies listed in the OP were supposedly given to a Reverend David Young during a ride in his car. Below are a couple of quotes from the linked site.

Hopi Prophecy

The end of all Hopi ceremonialism will come when a "Kachina" removes his mask during a dance in the plaza before uninitiated children [the general public]. For a while there will be no more ceremonies, no more faith. Then Oraibi will be rejuvenated with its faith and ceremonies, marking the start of a new cycle of Hopi life.

World War III will be started by those peoples who first revealed the light (the divine wisdom or intelligence) in the other old countries (India, China, Islamic Nations, Africa.)

The United States will be destroyed, land and people, by atomic bombs and radioactivity. Only the Hopis and their homeland will be preserved as an oasis to which refugees will flee. Bomb shelters are a fallacy. "It is only materialistic people who seek to make shelters. Those who are at peace in their hearts already are in the great shelter of life. There is no shelter for evil. Those who take no part in the making of world division by ideology are ready to resume life in another world, be they Black, White, Red, or Yellow race. They are all one, brothers."

The war will be "a spiritual conflict with material matters. Material matters will be destroyed by spiritual beings who will remain to create one world and one nation under one power, that of the Creator."

The old Indian fell silent. They had arrived at his destination, and Reverend David Young stopped to let him out of the car. They never met again. Reverend Young died in 1976, so he did not live to see the further fulfillment of this remarkable prophecy.

The signs are interpreted as follows: The First Sign is of guns. The Second Sign is of the pioneers' covered wagons. The Third Sign is of longhorn cattle. The Fourth Sign describes the railroad tracks. The Fifth Sign is a clear image of our electric power and telephone lines. The Sixth Sign describes concrete highways and their mirage-producing effects. The Seventh Sign foretells of oil spills in the ocean. The Eighth Sign clearly indicates the "Hippy Movement" of the 1960s. The Ninth Sign was the U.S. Space Station Skylab, which fell to Earth in 1979. According to Australian eye-witnesses, it appeared to be burning blue.

Another Hopi prophecy warns that nothing should be brought back from the Moon -- obviously anticipating the Apollo 11 mission that returned with samples of lunar basalt. It this was done, the Hopi warned, the balance of natural and universal laws and forces would be disturbed, resulting in earthquakes, severe changes in weather patterns, and social unrest. All these things are happening today, though of course not necessarily because of Moon rocks.

THank you excellent addition...unlike some ehem
Now thats reasonable...and it was a space station that crashed....1979...sweet...we are ok then

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

FINAL>>>>>>"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

What exactly are you trying to discuss in this topic? 5th/6th signs are signs are the laying of roads. 7th I believe because of the Gulf Oil Spill.

Now the 8th. The 8th is more, I don't want to get in to it. But the 8th sign means more Cultural and more racial integration. Back in 1999 I was watching a Rally for a sports team in my city. Wow, I can't believe how people acted and dressed. Everybody in the city was white too. Almost everybody, and they seemed so "In - Line". I also remember when more white 'Dominated' the face of the media too. Now, 2010. I watch the rallys and gatherings going on in Downtown where I live. The 'White Blanket' of people is virtually gone. Probably the mixed/interracial couples went up around 10%. People are more inclined to date a minority. All of those celebs are adopting Black Babies. it's kinda weird. I however, don't. I only like asian and white girls

And the Final Sign. I believe hasn't come yet.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
thank you for your post.......

...ahhhh....so

we are all doomed.... doomed I tell you !!!!!!!

and them again maybe not !!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

"The third angel sounded his trumpet,
and a great star, blazing like a torch,
fell from the sky on a third of the rivers
and on the springs of water
- the name of the star is Wormwood."
Revelation 8:10-11

Well if Honda doesn't strike it, Project Wormwood might:

www.ips.gov.au...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The Hopi Blue Star was seen in 2007.

When Comet Holmes entered the solar system and exploded. It became the largest object in our solar system when it blew up. Visible for 2 days with the naked eye.

The object in space that came crashing to the ground was the shuttle re-entering with that Israeli onboard.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I'm tired of hearing about these stupid Hopi prophecies. It is been proven several times before that European tribes were the first North Americans before the Asians killed and ethnically cleansed them. Look up the tribe Solutreans, they were in America thousands of years before anyone else was. The Hopi need to stop being ridiculous and come to the conclusion that they were not the first inhabitants of North America anyways. Lastly, someone inform these idiots of Rome, a lot of these places in the Middle East and North Africa were inhabited by Roman Europeans for a long time, so yes, they did belong to Europeans long ago and that makes one of their basic prophecies already false.

new topics

top topics

join