It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange, Fox News & Obvious Subliminal Associations. Anyone notice???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
So I am sitting here watching Faux Neüs having breakfast with my grandfather and they were showing footage of Syria and they showed people being shot at and Lieberman was on their calling Syria our enemy and they keep the ME from being safe for Americans. When they would show the Syrians running from gunfire there was a sound like a lion roaring in the background. I asked my granddad if he heard it. He did. Immediately after was a story about a mountain lion loose in Oklahoma. Guess what sound was going. Same loud lion roar in back ground and story was it was TERRORIZING people. Any ody watch and observe news go back and watch.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
sounds interesting :O link? on the news?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
i guess they probably started the lion VT too early and resulted in a audio overlap.
or not, who knows??

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DesertedIsland

Sorry it was on TV. I will look when I go home and try and post link if their is one. I use my droid for ATS whn I am not home.
that is why my grammar and spelling is usually messed up. D@*n droid!!!

edit on 25-4-2011 by sirjunlegun because: droid

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Glitch in the television..possibly reception related, Or Fox up to there "old tricks" again.. Do your self a favor and don't bother your self with mainstream news sources.. Your mind will thank you ..

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

I don't watch TV. If I.did it definately wouldn't be that propaganda crap. Especially the way.they frame things. I read several great books about framing back when they were banging Iraq war drums. I enjoy the company of my 83 year old grandad. If it was watching Faux so be it.

top topics

join