It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by Nightchild

To understand it you must first accept the premise that there is spiritual warfare and deception. Without accepting that none of it will make sense. And those without experiences of spirit usually cannot accept the premise that there are spiritual forces trying to suppress belief in the gospel.
edit on 4-5-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

I know about the proclaimed "Warfare" that is supposedly ongoing since ancient times, and, that a group of beings was deemed as evil because they objected against their High-chief that, among other things(Atleast according to His followers), demanded that a woman that is found out to not be a virgin on the wedding night, should be stoned, and if two men have it of with each other, they should be stoned, and if a child is unruly, well, you guessed it; then that should be stoned too.

I have yet to recieve a good explanation for why a group of beings that mutiny against a dictator is deemed evil.
Were the Third Reich-factions that turned against Hitler, evil? Well, perhaps they were, according to that reasoning.

And, I have yet to gain an explanation for why the discussed groups of religious people blames UFO's as being demonic. How, for instance, do they know that it is not one of Yahweh's ships that He flew around in throughout the Bible?

What if the true deception is the claim that so called UFO's are demonic, and THAT is the reason why Revelations states that when Jesus returns(In an armada, "Coming in the clouds"), he will not be recognized and even Christians will fight against him.
Think about it. Is it not odd that not even his own supposed followers would not recognize him when he returns?
After all, if Jesus would return in the way Christians believe, from the sky, wearing a long robe, together with millions of angels in just as long shiny robes playing harps, then ANYONE regardless of faith would indeed realize whom it is that returns. So why will he not be recognized?
Could it be, because he will not return in that way at all, but, in a way that his modern 'followers' believes are "Demonic"? Such as in a massive ship, aswell as the Angels?
Certainly, if Jesus would return in a fleet of spaceships covering the sky, then some people regardless of belief would panic, while large groups of Christians would say "The demons are here! Let's fight them!".

Could THAT be the true deception in the so called End Times, and NOT a group of "Fallen Angels" posing as ET's?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Nightchild, I think you have got a handle on part of it there. I do believe that so called alien phenomena can be demonic. There is an excellent documentary on youtube called aliens are demons that relates some aliens to demonic descriptions in the bible.

That being said, I don't think that all aliens are demonic. You are correct, many biblical descriptions are extremely UFO like if you read them with that frame of mind. A great one is in the 2nd book of kings where Elijah is taken to heaven on a 'flaming chariot' and not seen again. (well he does come back for at least one visit - read on for that)

People who say that Mary is an alien and demonic are just being silly though. I won't engage in any bible thumping, but I was just reading the story of the transfiguration last night and guess what, Jesus saw Elijah - a human. So yes, humans can come back and speak to us on earth.

Have a look at my thread here and see the good works that Mary does. Pay attention to the story of Zeitoun and how Mary stopped a massacre of Christians by Muslims. Why would a demon want to stop that? Makes no sense to me - after all I thought the devil was supposed to be all about massacres, carnage, suffering and all those nasty sorts of things.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

To understand it you must first accept the premise that there is spiritual warfare and deception. Without accepting that none of it will make sense. And those without experiences of spirit usually cannot accept the premise that there are spiritual forces trying to suppress belief in the gospel.

I know about the proclaimed "Warfare" that is supposedly ongoing since ancient times, and, that a group of beings was deemed as evil because they objected against their High-chief that, among other things(Atleast according to His followers), demanded that a woman that is found out to not be a virgin on the wedding night, should be stoned, and if two men have it of with each other, they should be stoned, and if a child is unruly, well, you guessed it; then that should be stoned too.

I have yet to recieve a good explanation for why a group of beings that mutiny against a dictator is deemed evil.
Were the Third Reich-factions that turned against Hitler, evil? Well, perhaps they were, according to that reasoning.

And, I have yet to gain an explanation for why the discussed groups of religious people blames UFO's as being demonic. How, for instance, do they know that it is not one of Yahweh's ships that He flew around in throughout the Bible?

What if the true deception is the claim that so called UFO's are demonic, and THAT is the reason why Revelations states that when Jesus returns(In an armada, "Coming in the clouds"), he will not be recognized and even Christians will fight against him.
Think about it. Is it not odd that not even his own supposed followers would not recognize him when he returns?
After all, if Jesus would return in the way Christians believe, from the sky, wearing a long robe, together with millions of angels in just as long shiny robes playing harps, then ANYONE regardless of faith would indeed realize whom it is that returns. So why will he not be recognized?
Could it be, because he will not return in that way at all, but, in a way that his modern 'followers' believes are "Demonic"? Such as in a massive ship, aswell as the Angels?
Certainly, if Jesus would return in a fleet of spaceships covering the sky, then some people regardless of belief would panic, while large groups of Christians would say "The demons are here! Let's fight them!".

Could THAT be the true deception in the so called End Times, and NOT a group of "Fallen Angels" posing as ET's?

You're ignoring the fact that many aliens can be cast away the way you would expect demons to. You're ignoring the mixed messages both spirits and aliens give witnesses. There is a very good chance that it's the traditionalists who will overcome the deception, not the progressives. It's even stated in scripture. The problem is humans don't like being told what to do or what is true, so they seek their own morals and own explanation for things. Even if ET Christ comes, you must not seek after him, but wait.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

You're ignoring the fact that many aliens can be cast away the way you would expect demons to. You're ignoring the mixed messages both spirits and aliens give witnesses. There is a very good chance that it's the traditionalists who will overcome the deception, not the progressives. It's even stated in scripture. The problem is humans don't like being told what to do or what is true, so they seek their own morals and own explanation for things. Even if ET Christ comes, you must not seek after him, but wait.

Well put 547000. I am not out to judge anyone here, but I have been reading a few of the alien 'documents' and hidden files etc and I am learning more and more that they have taken the basic concept of God, Devil and the war between good and evil and replaced it with Benevolent ET's like the Pleiadeans and the Annunaki and malevolent reptilians and grays who are planning to take over the planet. There is even reference to a 'supreme genetic engineer' that engineered the human race and has engineered himself to live forever basically.

Another bizarre cross pollination comes from a 'Christian' source who shall remain nameless that claims that all followers should wear a small plain gold heart or medal with the word Jesus on it. Aliens will come, but they will be good ones and they will identify those with the said medals on it to be the ones taken for the rapture. If you are a non Christian reading this and thinking so what? why is this wrong, you would need to read the rest of this person's writings. In it she claims a priest ate a fly because it landed in the blood of Christ (the wine in the chalice) and that God said this is exemplary behaviour. In fact there are a few references to flies in it - not exactly a creature you would associate with salvation.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Here's a tip:

If you use an even more sh1tty phone, you might even be able to see the face of Michael Jackson.

Ridiculous.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
Here's a tip:

If you use an even more sh1tty phone, you might even be able to see the face of Michael Jackson.

Ridiculous.

No. What's ridiculous is your dishonest pretense that the image does not look like the traditional, artistic representation of the Virgin Mary. Unfortunately for your vacuous attempt to debunk this phenomenon, it DOES. It is undeniable. No cognitive stretching. No product of the imagination.

The question is how the image in the sky was created, NOT what it resembles.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Hope it is not too late to add something to this thread, but I just found this from Zeitoun Egypt.....

Make your own minds up.....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
The apparitions occurred on many different nights and are continuing in different forms. The Holy Virgin Saint Mary appeared sometimes in full form and sometimes in a bust, surrounded with a halo of shining light. She was seen at times on the openings of the domes on the roof of the church, and at other times outside the domes, moving and walking on the roof of the church and over the domes. When She knelt in reverence in front of the cross, the cross shone with bright light. Waving Her blessed hands and nodding Her holy head, She blessed the people who gathered to observe the miracle. She appeared sometimes in the form of a body like a very bright cloud, and sometimes as a figure of light preceded with heavenly bodies shaped like doves moving at high speeds. The apparitions continued for long periods, up to 2 hours and 15 minutes as in the dawn of Tuesday April 30, 1968 (the 22nd of Barmouda, 1684 A.M.), when She appeared continuously from 2:45 am ...
www.indefenseofthecross.com...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I say it is Project Blue Beam testing.

This blog author makes a case for that, with correlating video as evidence. See these two links:

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pandapowerjamie

Good question. I got a lot of cool information on this site here.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Its ok to believe people. Its just artificial insemination.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by darrylss
Well My thoughts are

Project blue beam from what I read and understand, and with all the con trails do add up... I would even suggest that... if you are going to do something (projecting an image) on a global stage, why not TEST it out first remotely someplace the world wont know about.. well little to their surprise ahah these people have VIDEO capabilities...

PLEASE STAR or FLAG this for more people to become aware of whats to COME...

We're living in the internet era where everyone can share with the world from wherever, not like before where you can have something like this and have it go entirely unnoticed by the rest of the world. So even if this is "project blue beam", whoever did it would know that this would get out - which would be pretty stupid of them.

In my opinion, I think a cloud or something happened to line up perfectly and caused this, multiple people claim to see the virgin Mary everywhere after all, from toast to peeing in the snow. Why not in the sun? As for all of the people witnessing it, stranger things have happened to a group of people together, I chalk it up to instant short-term group think and mass hysteria.
edit on 21-5-2011 by Hastings101 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Wow that's crazy, you can hear so many people in the background.
And the way the figure just appears and floats. It's so huge though in the sky in comparison to how
far away the people are. I wish there was more clearer coverage

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantumPhysicist

Check out the videos I have posted here in Zeitoun - they are also genuine footage and are clearer

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

Check out this one from Russia...
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsfad
reply to post by darrylss

This one from Russia...Jesus apparition, crucifix, or hoax?
www.youtube.com...

Oops. Forgot to list video content.

cache:5xQdsEgC1SAJ:www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjjmts1SySM russia today shows jesus

Also noted YouTube has multiples of global videos with cloud apparitions of Jesus, Virgin Mary, a Cross or Crucifix.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
It's is a really good reason to test out ''Project BlueBeam'' there, because they know that this kind of news won't make it to the States or for my interest, Europe. So if I were to pick a test site, it would probably be something like this. Pretty amazing video, though.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
The fascinating thing about the apparition in Africa is that is happened ONE YEAR after the release of the Authentic Third Secret of Fatima, found here. It appears Our Lady is in the Trinity, The Holy Ghost is the Father. The Third Secret is a problem for the Vatican, apparently it's going to be destroyed around mid-August.

www.fatimamovement.com

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NorwegianTruthHunter

The problem with bluebeam is that it has to be dark out. When the Mother of God appears in the Sun, she overrides the capabilities of bluebeam, proving if you will that She is real. It's kind of like going to a drive-in theatre in the daytime- it simply can't happen.

Check:
www.fatimamovement.com for the Third Secret of Fatima, it was released on April 21, 2010 from Portugal. It's something you don't want to miss.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Fatima2011

It is also to be noted that she appeared in the Ivory Coast to a Muslim. i.e just as she did in Zeitoun in Egypt, Mary is trying to heal the rifts between the 2 faiths after the recent elections there.

This is the will of a loving God who wants peace, not war in action.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44 >>

join