It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer's Brazen Trespass & Attempted Theft of Man's Property

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Police officers more often than not think they are above the law... that they can waltz into people's private homes and just start taking things. On top of that he threatened to arrest the person after they started complaining about their rights being violated. I have a much higher respect for home burglars because they actually realize what they are doing is wrong. Officers like this flaunt their power and put themselves on a pedestal after violating people. Its so twisted... I would hope mankind could become more civilized than this.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Already been posted 3 or 4 times... Heres the biggest thread LINK

Definantly not cool though... didnt even ask any questions, just GIMME

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Seems to me that most (Not all) cops think they are some sort of Judge Dread Above the law becuase they are the law.. What right does that Cop have in just walking into his garage and demanding he give over his phone for evidence.. The only thing that phone's evidence is proof of is corruption of COPS ( again not all cops But it seems to me 90% of them... )

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by civilchallenger

I do not agree with what happened to this citizen but , if he is in a neighborhood where several folks worry about...say crime...(of any sort) they could go to a tech store and get some of those property cameras and post signs of 24 hour vid surveillance.
This shoould keep some of the "criminal" element out from in front of your house.
Now imagine if everyone did this, some "criminals" would reconsider doing bad things.

(Edit)
Also we would be able to watch "criminals" doing their thing upright.

edit on 23-4-2011 by g146541 because: gettin sideways.

(Edit)
Also keep a vcr next to your comp, just in case the..."criminals" decide to invade your house for..."evidence".
You can give them said tape inside of the machine and keep your rightful property.
edit on 23-4-2011 by g146541 because: tape, redundancy redundancy

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
Already been posted 3 or 4 times... Heres the biggest thread LINK

Definantly not cool though... didnt even ask any questions, just GIMME

Wow, I was paying a lot less attention than I thought... I did look for duplicates and yet missed that one.

new topics

top topics

join